The .Net Data SQL Provider (System.Data.SqlClient) requires Microsoft Data Access Components(MDAC) version 2.6 or later.

I am getting error like

The .Net Data SQL Provider (System.Data.SqlClient) requires Microsoft Data Access Components(MDAC) version 2.6 or later.
i am working with windowsXP.
Already in my system i have MDAC 2.7.
I donot know why am i getting error like this.
anybody help me please
0
eshwarprasad

The .Net Framework OleDb Data Provider requires Microsoft Data Access Components(MDAC) version 2.6 or later.
Dear All, I have developed a Web Application using ASP.NET 2.0. Which uses System.Data.Oledb for Database connectivity.I'm using MS Access as my backend. My Application supports multiple OS like Windows 2000 Professional,Windows 2003,Windows XP and Vista.An error occurs when i try to access my application in a Fresh/Newly Installed Windows 2000 Professional PC.Following error message is thrown when my application tries to connect database throught Oledb object whcih indirectly connects MSDAC object.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

The .Net Framework OleDb Data Provider requires Microsoft Data Access Components(MDAC) version 2.6 or later.
Have installed .NET Frame work on Windows Server 2000. When I run my windows service application, getting below error in Application events.   The .Net Framework OleDb Data Provider requires Microsoft Data Access Components(MDAC) version 2.6 or later.  Version 2.53.6200.1 was found currently installed.   at System.Data.Common.ADP.CheckVersionMDAC(Boolean ifodbcelseoledb)   at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionInternal.GetObjectPool()   at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionInternal..ctor(OleDbConnectionString constr, OleDbConnection conne...

.NET 2.0 Data Connection (.NET 2.0 Beta Data Provider)
I have installed the .NET 2.0 Beta Data Provider, in the server explorer in Visual Studio 2005 I have tried to connect to this provider but I can not see it in the list. Is there something else you need to do to see this other than what is in the instructions or is this not supported yet? Hi Dean, I assume you mean ASE ADO.NET 2.0 Beta. I'm attaching the html readme for this product that you should have from downloading it. Are you talking about using Server Explorer to see the Provider? This functionality isn't working yet and should be available on GA or shortly ...

data, data, data
Hello, I need some advice on the best method to keep a database updated in this scenario. I have a local Solomon SQL Server where we keep our inventory. I want to build an application that will be hosted at a remote hosting location which provides a SQL database. I want to build the application to allow clients to access the inventory items and make requests based on the remote SQL data. The order will be sent to our fulfillment department via email; they will fiill the request and ship.  I'm not sure the method to do this while keeping the data current on the remote and the l...

Connectivity problem with IIS 6 mode ASPX and SQL Anywhere .NET Data Provider iAnywhere.Data.SQLAnywhere SAConnection
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01CABC4F.394AC480 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-7" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Connectivity problem with IIS 6 mode (Windows 2003) and Sybase = SQLAnywhere Web Edition with SQL Anywhere .NET Data Provider = (iAnywhere.Data.SQLAnywhere iAnywhere.Data.SQLAnywhere.SAConnection() ) using aspx. When I try to connect to Sybase SQLAnywhere Web Edition database from = aspx using SQL Anywhere .NET Data Provider (iAnywhere.Data.SQLAnywhere iAnywhere.Data.SQLAnywhere.SAConn...

SQL Anywhere .NET Data Provider requires access permissions?
I've installed SQL Anywhere in a custom directory and added iAnywhere.Data.SQLAnywhere.dll there. The .NET program seems to start up and continue to run fine, but an annoying error pops up: "SQL Anywhere ADO.NET Data Provider requires access permissions of one of the following directories: 1. System temporary directory (c:\windows\temp) 2. Current working directory (c:\windows\system32) 3. SQL Anywhere ADO.NET Data Provider assembly directory (directory where my app and the iAnywhere.Data.SQLAnywhere.dll are installed)" I'm running the program as a service unde...

System.Data, Is ADO.NET is the best way to access data
   Can any one give me simple example on how to open a cursor to get data and field names and types. Is this the best way?  The System.Data namespace provides access to classes that represent the ADO.NET architecture. ADO.NET lets you build components that efficiently manage data from multiple data sources.  Is this a good example.  Is this efficient?  How do I also print the field names?  Please help DataSet GetData(String queryString) { // Retrieve the connection string stored in the Web.config file. String connectionString = ConfigurationManager...

System.Data.SqlClient VS. System.Data.Sql
What is the difference between .SqlClient and .Sql  When I am on the msdn site I notice that SqlCommand, SqlDataReader, etc.. are in the System.Data.Sql MENU, but, when I select the information for those related classes it says that they are members of the namespace: "System.Data.SqlClient"   thanks?   The System.Data.Sql namespace contains classes that support SQL Server-specific functionality and  System.Data.SqlClient namespace is the.NET Framework Data Provider for SQL Server. The.NET Framework Data Provider for SQL Server describes a collection of...

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlClientPermission, System.Data,Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Well i created a button on my webpage which when pressed will open the application that i have created. So when i click the button, the application does appears but does not connects to my database (I wonder why). It also show the following error when it attempts to open:   Application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission, contact your system adminstrator, or use the Microsoft.NET Framework Configuration tool.If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If...

System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Data.SqlClient.SqlClientPermission, System.Data, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed
All, I would be most grateful for any help, ideas or pointers as it's been 15 hours I been working on this without any luck, and I'll leave this in the competent hands of the .NET forum gurus before getting some sleep. My ASP.NET 2.0 Ajax website works fine on my local machine. When I copy the files across to my shared host (Fasthosts - UK) I get the following exception:[SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Data.SqlClient.SqlClientPermission, System.Data, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.] MyGeneration.dOOdad...

How to Data Transfer From Excel to Microsoft SQL Server Data base Using .Net.
Hai All, How to Data Transfer From Excel to Microsoft SQL Server Data base Using .Net. I have one Excel Sheet in that sheet 15 Fields (attributes) and 3000 records are there. In this 3000 records i want to store this (Excel) data into  5 related tables on Sql Server Database Using .Net.   How to store Excel Sheet data into Sql Server database. Please help me as soon as possible. Thank You Very Much...Have a Good Day... With RegardsSridhar...

Request for the permission of type 'System.Data.SqlClient.SqlClientPermission, System.Data, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed."}
Please help me....When i was trying to connect to a database using Class Library using VS 2005 when the cursor comes to the position connection.open()then i am getting this error, if i use the same coding (connection string ) in my .aspx file then no problem...it is working fine..Please any one can help me out thanks in advancethis is the error message i am getting:Request for the permission of type 'System.Data.SqlClient.SqlClientPermission, System.Data, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed."i am using vb 2005 and SqlServer 2005 on 64Bit machineByeSrinuR...

Need advice on changing some data adapter code from System.Data.SqlClient to System.Data.ODBCClient
I have the following code I built to work with a SQL Server database and it works but I need to convert it so that it uses ODBC connections....Can anyone please help me?????  Please  SQLClient Code Imports System.Data.SqlClientPublic Class OrderDB    Public Shared Function GetQueryObject1(ByVal Company As String, ByVal txtPONum As Integer, ByVal txtPOLine As Integer) As PartTranQuery 'Returning the QueryObject used in the Order.aspx code behind         Dim sSelect As String = "SELECT InvoiceNum,InvoiceLine,VendorNum,PurPoint,PartD...

Web resources about - The .Net Data SQL Provider (System.Data.SqlClient) requires Microsoft Data Access Components(MDAC) version 2.6 or later. - asp.net.object-datasource