Declaring data table "Value of type ..datatable" cannot be converted to "...datatable".

 Hi Guys,

The subject of the post clarifies my problem. Do you have any ideas why that is the case? I have done it the same way in a previous project (ok... the difference there was an input paramters for the method) and it worked great.

Thanks,

polynaux

0
polynaux

 Dim dt as LocationsDataTable

 Dim dr as LocationsDataRow

?

gunteman
11/30/2008 7:58:17 PM

 hi gunteman,

 thats how I have done it previously

      'Load data into textboxes
        Dim tPAttribute As New DateSet02_SelectAll_InpusIsATableAdapter()
        Dim dt As DateSet02_SelectAll_InpusIsADataTable
        Dim dr As DateSet02_SelectAll_InpusIsARow
        dt = tPAttribute.GetAll_InputIsA(xxx.Text)
        dr = DirectCast(dt.Rows(0), DateSet02_SelectAll_InpusIsARow)

        LabelAmer.Text = dr("Amer").ToString()
        If dr.IsPAmNull = False Then
            TextBoxPAm.Text = dr("PAm")
        End If