datetime.now() and datetime.now().addmonths()..insert code run before.. but it doesnt run now... i have no done anything.. why dont it run itself ?

hi

datetime.now() and datetime.now().addmonths().. it run before.. but it doesnt run now... i have no done anything.. why doesnt it run now ?

my datatype is datetime.. what can problem be ?

sds.InsertParameters.Add("ilanbaslangictarihi", DateTime.Now())

hello friends

when i change 14.06.2008 to 10.06.2008 from my computer, inserting run for datetime.now()

but when i change 10.06.2008 to 14.06.2008 from my computer.. inserting doesnt run for datetime.now()

Also when i enter {0:dd/MM/YYYY hh:mm:ss} to formatstring of edit column of gridview, gridview display 33.06.2008 18:28:54.. what is problem ? (HTLM encode = false )

how can i fix it ?

cheers

oguzkaygun

 Are you trying to insert some date? Check the value you are passing .Looks like there is a conversion problem

Jeev
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you get the answer to your question, please mark it as the answer.
0
Jeev
6/13/2008 12:20:37 PM

hi

it is just datetime.now()

and datetime.now().add()

my datatype is datetime

where is passive ? i cant understand

cheers

oguzkaygun
6/13/2008 12:43:10 PM

hi

i deleted my datetime.now() and my datetime.now().addmonths(2) so my inserting work now :) but what can i do withoud datetime ?? my datatypes of table1 are datetime.. so why dont they run ???

'sds.InsertParameters.Add("time", DateTime.Now().AddMonths(2))

'sds.InsertParameters.Add("time1", DateTime.Now())

oguzkaygun
6/13/2008 1:06:51 PM

Hi

my inserting datetime.now() doesnt work still

i looked at my datetime.now().value

textbox1.text=datetime.now().value and i see 14.06.2008 13:13:19

but i changed (formatstring and HTLM encode and HTLM encodeformatstring) of edit column of gridview1 as ({0: DD/MM/YYYY} and false and false..

my problem can be from this changing ?

hello friends

when i change 14.06.2008 to 10.06.2008 from my computer, inserting run for datetime.now()

but when i change 10.06.2008 to 14.06.2008 from my computer.. inserting doesnt run for datetime.now()

Also when i enter {0:dd/MM/YYYY hh:mm:ss} to formatstring of edit column of gridview, gridview display 33.06.2008 18:28:54.. what is problem ? (HTLM encode = false )

how can i fix it ?

cheers

oguzkaygun
6/14/2008 10:18:22 AM

hello friends

when i change 14.06.2008 to 10.06.2008 from my computer, inserting run for datetime.now()

but when i change 10.06.2008 to 14.06.2008 from my computer.. inserting doesnt run for datetime.now()

Also when i enter {0:dd/MM/YYYY hh:mm:ss} to formatstring of edit column of gridview, gridview display 33.06.2008 18:28:54.. what is problem ? (HTLM encode = false )

how can i fix it ?

oguzkaygun

Running Running Running
Name: John Harris Email: jkharrisatmindspringdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Running Running Running Comments: Why, does Firefox, even when mimimized, still takes up to 20, 30, 40% (or more) of my CPU on my Windows XP Pro computer. It seems to just happily chew up cycles. How do I get it to do nothing while minimized. Especially a problem with virtual machines. Thanks, John Harris Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers...

SR6 is running, and running, and running...
I started it last night at about 1130pm, now its 905 am. It seems to be stuck at 95% on the first partition, with 12 minutes left, and 4 hours 21 minutes elapsed, which I know is bologna. The SMART information has all dissapeared, except for the EEC stuff. Dynastat is not running, but it shows data moving across at a normal speed. I'm not totally sure it's hung up, but it may be taking it's time because it won't move the files in the current area, due to them all being marked as system/hidden. I hope it moves on. Torrance "Torrance Bell" <st...

how can it run for *.master ? ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock.. this code line doesnt run for masterpage.master but it run for *.aspx . how can it run for *.master ?
hello friends below code line runs for *.aspx but it doesnt run for *.master. it has underline when i write it to *.master ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(GetType(Page), "uniquekey", "alert('hi.. this is masterpage.master')", True) how can i use it for *.master ? cheersMark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) TrySystem.Web.UI.ScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock(this, this.GetType(), "Test", "alert('hi.. this is masterpage.master');", true); Regards,Vinz"Code, Beer and Music" that&#...

Up and running now
Great thanks to those that have helped me. I'm going to be putting together a document for the guys I work with to get a full up operational (however very unsecure) bugzilla 2.17.4 installation on Windows NT server 4.0, with IIS 4.0 and Active Perl 5.6.1. If anyone wants a copy of what I come up with to review or incorporate, please let me know. Thanks for all the help guys, this msg board is great! Sure! Thanks if you also considered me in your distribution list! Valerie Craig Whitney wrote: > Great thanks to those that have helped me. > > I'...

As DateTime = DateTime.Now....
Hello: I have a process that runs and would like to preserve the computer time inside of the variable when the process finishes. Using this method Dim dtDateTimeVar As DateTime = DateTime.Now the information inside the variable does not stay static and keeps changing with the time... what can I do to work around this?Need ASP.NET web hosting? Private Message me for a free quote. I have even tried something like this... Dim dtDateTimeVar as DateTime = DateTime.Now Dim varOldTime as String varoldtime = dtDateTimeVar It still gets the current time instead of the...

HTLM encodeformatstring of selected field of edit field of gridview ? datetime ? datetime.now () and insert code lines
hi friends i changed HTLM encodeformatstring of selected field of edit field of gridview as false.. i also changed HTLM encode as false..i entered dataformatstring as {0:DD/MM/YYYY} then i tried below code line for inserting record.. datatype of table1 is datatime.. thic code lines run good before i changed HTLM encodeformatstring and HTLM encode and dataformatstring.. but this code lines doesnt run now. inserting of my backup web sites doesnt work.. i think that datetimeformat of my computer changed.. How can i fix it ? What can problem be ? Cheers sds.ConnectionString = C...

insert problem ?? when i insert records, sometimes inserting doesnt run. But if i close website and open website again, inserting run when open website again.. what can problem ? what should i do ?
hello friends  when i insert records, sometimes inserting doesnt run. But if i close website and open website again, inserting run when open website again.. what can problem ? what should i do ? i want inserting to run continuesly :) my inserting code are belowProtected Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click  Dim yourUser As MembershipUser = Membership.GetUser(User.Identity.Name, True) Dim userGuid As System.Guid = DirectCast(yourUser.ProviderUserKey, Guid)Dim sds As New SqlDataSource() sds.ConnectionString = Configurati...

datetime.now and server datetime ?
hi how can i get datetime of server without storedprocedure ? my code is below in *.aspx.vb DateTime.Now() ThanksMark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) oguzkaygun: hi how can i get datetime of server without storedprocedure ? my code is below in *.aspx.vb DateTime.Now() Thanks Dim dt As Date = Date.Now Dim strtime As String = dt.ToShortTimeString()  MAKMark as Answer if this reply helps youMVP ASP/ASP.NetASP.Net Hosting : Host DepotMy Site : ASPSnippets  I don't see what's wrong with what you have. The code you posted does exac...

Running on Mepis8 now
Hi all. I've finally made the move and am now running on Mepis8 instead of PcLinux (a week and a half ago). A lot of the incentive came from the good words of Mark Warner and Jimmy Johnson about the distro, and also that the Final came out. Funnily, my PCLos install crashed a couple of days later and I've been unable to fix it. So, just in time? or was it a case of tempting fate? I saw last night (GMT) the post by Linuxeria (I've put the link on altPCLOS ) about them getting PCLinux final out soon. We'll have to see how it compares? Mepis seems to be very simi...

running on vista now.
Name: anshu Email: anshu.pg_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: running on vista now. Comments: just installed on Vista X64 Rc1 :) Now let the surfing begin Peace. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Force Run Now?
Hi, I have client's how doesn't restart the pc for month. How do I force Run Application Explorer to "Refresh". Or even how do I say Force Run now on all pc'es? We use ZEN4.01 an W2K PC'es. Thanks, Ole Ole, there isn't a way to externally tell NAL to refresh. You can run an app to do that, but you'd need some way of triggering the app, so it's catch-22. Best bet is to have the refresh interval set to something like 1 hour... -- Shaun Pond Novell Support Connection SysOp Where do you setup "Refresh Interval"?...

insert and datetime.now() what will happen if user computer datetime is wrong.. for example 03.03.2006 ???? but today is 06.08.2008
hello friends insert and datetime.now(). i have inserted datetime.now() to table1 but what will happen if user computer datetime is wrongly.. for example 03.03.2006 ???? but today is 06.08.2008 cheers :)Mark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) oguzkaygun:but what will happen if user computer datetime is wrongly Then the wrong time will be inserted into the database.   You can setup the column to have the date inserted at the server.  Here's the SQL:CREATE TABLE [dbo].[MyTable]( [ID] [smallint] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL, [MyDate] [datetime] NOT N...

DateTime.Now
Hi, for my site i'd like to have the Date and Time of the users current system. At the moment i'm using DateTime.Now to display the information, but this displays the servers Date and Time, and since the server is in the USA, and the majority of my customers are in Australia this isn't much good. I think Ii heard somewhere that you can declare the Time Zone in the Web.Config file? Does anyone know how to do this, or even better, does anyone know how to get the Date and Time of the users system? Thanks in advance. Michael www.michaelkamar.com You can get date in client script. In...

/now/you can run 86DOS ...
Go back in time, run *86-DOS* on your own PC ! 86-DOS aka QDOS, written ca. 1979 by /Tim Paterson/ then with Seatle Computer, later adapted by him for Microsoft became PCDOS/MSDOS (for the IBM PC). No less. The site : <http://www.86dos.org/> provides an all in one bundle of *Simh* an Altair microcomputer simulator complete with its 86-DOS. The site also links to Tim's own website <www.patersontech.com> which has /interesting/ documents relating to early QDOS/86DOS/MSDOS and more to come... -- Ninho ...

Web resources about - datetime.now() and datetime.now().addmonths()..insert code run before.. but it doesnt run now... i have no done anything.. why dont it run itself ? - asp.net.object-datasource

Script Modules
Developer Network Developer Network Developer Sign in MSDN subscriptions Get tools Technologies Cloud App Development Web Data Gaming Internet ...

BREXX, General Index
Previous Top General Index A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X YZ A a2e ebcdic a2u wince abbrev string abs math adddays dates addmonths ...

Actions
A simple framework in f# on top of selenium for writing UI automation and tests.