Convert .NET DateTime format to SQL DateTime format

Hi!!
I'd like to know if there is a function to convert the DateTime format used in C# (VS2005) : dd/mm/yyyy HH:mm:ss to the format used in SQL Databases: yyyymmdd HH:mm:ss

Thanks folks!

0
jpflorido

convert an sql datetime column to .net datetime data type in front end...?
I have a field (ldate) in a table that typically displays data in the following format:2007-11-12 20:30:47.000In the front end I want the time and the date separately. But as I try to cast it to a datetime object it is giving me a System.NullReferenceException. What I tried to do was just this: Protected Sub gvTopics_RowDataBound(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridViewRowEventArgs) Handles gvTopics.RowDataBound Dim img As Image = gvTopics.FindControl("imgIcon") Dim lbDate, lbTime As Label lbDate = gvTopics.FindControl(...

Issue when converting XML dateTime to .NET DateTime
Hi, I am experiencing an issue when deserializing XML dateTime nodes in ASP.NET in some timezones. The construct 0001-01-01T00:00:00.0000000+ZZ:ZZ where ZZ:ZZ is the timezone offset for the timezone on the current system should produce a DateTime value equalling the constant DateTime.MinValue when converted. This works some of the time, such as for the Paris time offset of +1: (CDate("0001-01-01T00:00:00.0000000+01:00") = DateTime.MinValue) = True But does not work for Sydney time offset of +10: (CDate("0001-01-01T00:00:00.0000000+10:00") = DateTime....

.NET DateTime and SQL Server DateTime problem
.NET DateTime and SQL Server DateTime problem  I have the following if statement in an SQL stored procedure: IF (@Image = 1 AND @DateTimeUploaded = (SELECT ImageMainDateTime FROM Images WHERE UserID = @UserID))   The value of the @DateTimeUpdated variable was taken from the ImageMainDateTime field when the data was requested by a ASP.NET webpage and is passed back here when that page is submitted so I can compare what the DateTime was when the data was requested with what it is now, in other words I’m doing a concurrency check (I can’t use TimeStamp for many reasons, ...

converting an object (from access db) to a datetime format?
At present i am unsing the below code: lblroundDate.Text = objRdr["roundDate"]+""; This displays my date from the database in the following format: 27/05/2007 00:00:00 I am trying to loose the time on the end and just have the date, i have tried playing around with ToLongDateString(); but keep getting comp errors, any help appreciated.  Hi, you can use a Date datatype to get just tghe date in your string. Like this  Date myDate = objRdr["roundDate"]; String JustDate = myDate.ToShortDateString; lblroundDate.Text = JustDate;  That way...

Regarding Converting DataSet to PDF format in C#.Net/VB.Net
Hi, I can anyone help me regarding conversion of an dataset to PDF format. Thank YouMark as Answer if it helped youGayathri gayathri.pmsc: Hi, I can anyone help me regarding conversion of an dataset to PDF format. Thank You Either do it using Crystal Reports or create an html ny looping though dataset and then to pdf using itextsharp http://hamang.net/2008/08/14/html-to-pdf-in-net/MAKMark as Answer if this reply helps youMVP ASP/ASP.NetASP.Net Hosting : Host DepotMy Site : ASPSnippets...

DateTime::Format::ICal bug : DTSTART value in recurrences not converted to DateTime
--000e0cd248045b904e04632dd918 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, I have a problem with this expression (Second wednesday of every month, at 20:00) that I'm using with DateTime::Format::ICal->parse_recurrence() : FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=2WE;DTSTART=20090201T200000Z;COUNT=12 Here is the test case: perl -MDateTime::Format::ICal -e "DateTime::Format::ICal->parse_recurrence(recurrence=>'FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=2WE;DTSTART=20090201T200000Z;COUNT=12')" The 'start' parameter ("20090201t200000z") to Da...

vb.net date formats
 Hi, i'm trying to wirte a bit of logic that compares a data against todays date in the row datarowbound event of a gridview. I think i am converting the row data item to datatype datetime but visual studio is telling me that i am not! please can someone take a look and point a newbie in the right direction! Protected Sub GvAdDetails_RowDataBound(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridViewRowEventArgs) Handles GvAdDetails.RowDataBound        If e.Row.RowType = DataControlRowType.DataRow Then   &nbs...

Sql datetime format
Hi, I wanted to take a date from my Sql server. it is save as dd/mm/yyyy. but when i use the select command it return me dd-mm-yyyyT00:00:00.0000000+08:00. i try to use this following code but it is not working....thedate = String.Format("{0:dd/MM/yyyy}", (reader.GetSqlDateTime(1)))  here is my complete codePublic Function deleteOrder(ByVal oid As Integer) As String conn = dbCon.getConnection() Dim cmd1 As New SqlCommand Dim reader As SqlDataReader Dim valid, sendDate, sd As String Dim thedate As String Dim cancelPeriod As String =...

Convert DateTime Format
Hi anyone there following are the problem that i am facing, Dim DateStart As String = txtfrom.Text   this is the value i get 11/12/2008 how can i change the format to 2008-12-11 and the convert to string then i insert into the database ? Get what i mean? Are you using textbox control to input the date? Why don't you use date picker so that you can avoid date validation code?  Hi Chia1987  ,      Please refer the below links :                  &nb...

.NET Datetime object
I want to know everything about the DateTime Class ,I mean where can I find the information about this class . You may find some help from here.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Do below link helps you for your need! It will have all the info what you want! http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpref/html/frlrfsystemdatetimeclasstopic.asp Hope it helps!Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti...

About sql datetime format
Hello, In my sql server 2005 table , there is field named 'date1' with datatype as datetime. When records are saved in this table , i want the date in the 'date1' field to be saved in the follo. format "01-Mar-09 00:00:00". Please tell me how to achieve this..  Thanks SwapnaPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you.  The field of type datetime have no format.... it is just a date.Extractions and  visualizations have formats. Use:convert (varchar(20),date1,109)  Regards,Stefan Uzunov ...

Converting Datetime format
Hi There All! Just a quick datetime question...how do I to convert a date from dd/mm/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy? Is there also a way to do this in SQL? Any help would be great! Thanks! This would depend on your Database Server. In the case of a SQL Server it would be... convert(char(11), FieldName, 101)For Oracle it would be... to_char(FieldName,'MM/DD/YYYY') Hope this helps....

DateTime::Format::Pg and DateTime+DBI
I know we've got ::Format::MySQL out there, but I use PostGreSQL .. has anyone started ::Format::Pg yet? If not I'll do it in the morning (should be about five minutes work AFAICT!) -also- As we have at least one DBI Guru here, are there any plans to get DBI to return DateTime objects for Date/Time fields? If not should there be? Or should we look at creating DBD::Pg-DateTime etc? I for one would be turning every date field from the database into a DateTime object and it would be great if it could be handled by DBI/DBD. Cheers! Rick -- -------------------------...

Converting Sql DateTime to C# DateTime
Is there a quick and easy way to convert a DateTime value retrieved from a SQL 2005 query to a C# DateTime datatype?I can change my query to use sql's datepart function to return separate YYYY, MM and DD values and then use the right constructor to create a C# DateTime datatype but I'm just wondering if there's some C# method that will do the conversion for me. Thanks.  If the column in SQL is declared as a datetime then it is real easy to convert it to a .NET datetime object.e.g.lets assume you have a datarow which is a record retrieved from the database and the datetime ...

Web resources about - Convert .NET DateTime format to SQL DateTime format - asp.net.object-datasource

Is there a JQuery plugin to convert UTC datetimes to local user timezone?
If I have a tag: <span class="utctime">2010-01-01 11:30 PM</span> I would like a jquery script or plug in to convert every utctime ...

Targetprocess 3.7.3: Epic unit for Bug/Story cards, new DateTime functions in Webhook plugin
Webhook plugin supports new DateTime functions AddDays(DateTime date, int days) – Returns a new date with the number of days added. The number ...

Common Pitfalls when working with DateTime’s
In .NET, the DateTime structure provides us wonderful functionality, but this seemingly simple structure can cause a lot of headaches if you ...

Parsing Twitter Date format to .Net DateTime
Recently when I needed to parse the twitter datetime format into a .Net DateTime I found this post on the web showing how to do it. However, ...

C Sharp (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(pronounced see sharp ) is a multi-paradigm programming language encompassing strong typing , imperative , declarative , functional , generic ...

1753 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Language: English Afrikaans አማርኛ العربية Aragonés Asturianu Aymar aru Azərbaycanca বাংলা Bân-lâm-gú Basa Banyumasan Беларуская ‪Беларуская (тарашкевіца)‬ ...

Coded Smorgasbord: Schizophrenic Haiku Comments and More
... writes Malcom StandardResponse UnSubscribeNewsletterUserAccount( string opTinGUID,string email, string sellingRegion, string source, DateTime ...

Limburg.be - Welkom op de site van de provincie Limburg - Welkom_op_de_site_van_de_provincie_Limburg
visit wonen werken leven ontspannen infopunt home op trefwoord contactpersonen wegwijs sitemap print deze pagina Je bent hier: limburg.be Contact ...

Simples Ideias. Por Nando Vieira.
Simples Ideias Siga-me no Twitter Junho/2012 Usando o Vagrant como ambiente de desenvolvimento no Windows http://simplesideias.com.br/usando ...