Source install missing .webinfo

This could confuse someone who didn't know what happened.

For anyone who's run into this, when you try to open the project with Visual Studio you'll get an error saying:
The project you are trying to open is a Web project. You need to open it by specifying its URL path.
To fix this create a text file in the project folder and name it: nGallery.csproj.webinfo
For the default install put this in the file:
<VisualStudioUNCWeb>
<Web URLPath = "http://localhost/nGallery/nGallery.csproj"/>
</VisualStudioUNCWeb>
Otherwise, alter the URLPath attribute to point where you told the install to put nGallery on your webserver. Then visual studio will know where to find the project within IIS.
There are also source control files left behind that will throw a source control error, don't worry about that just click ok.
Hope this helps.
0
mikem
9/24/2004 2:57:27 PM
asp.net.ngallery 515 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Looks like the Global.asax file is missing as well.

Create a text file in the project folder and name it: Global.asax
Put this in the file:
<%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.cs" Inherits="nGallery.Global" %>
0
mikem

ADO.NET Visual Studio 2005 Install Help!, ADO.NET Missing
 Hi everyoneI have a real annoying problem, I have installed Visual Studio 2005 with C#,C++,Web Applications.. Before I installed VS2005 I made sure I had all the .Net Download from 1.1 to 3.5 with the Service Packs, I also Installed a VS2005 Patch that was around 430mb. I have tried this on 3 computers, two of XP and 1 vista.I need ADO.NET Functionality, When I choose to create a Web Application in C#, I require the ADO.NET Entity Data Model as it will allow for a graphical interaction with a SQL db. However When I Choose Add New Item in Solution explorer there is no ENtity Mode...

Missing depdencies when installing source rpms
Hello, I'm trying to build a source rpm, but the depdencies are are missing. Am I missing some repository or something? Code: -------------------- # zypper si --build-deps-only ruby Refreshing service 'nu_novell_com'. Reading installed packages... Loading repository data... Resolving package dependencies... 7 Problems: Problem: nothing provides requested xorg-x11-devel Problem: nothing provides requested fdupes Problem: nothing provides requested tk-devel Problem: nothing provides requested libjpeg-devel Problem: nothing provides reque...

YaST 2 Installation Source Missing
When I go into YaST2 Installation Source section it doesn't show any installation source. It use to have the DVD listed. When I try to exit out of the Installation Source section YaST2 just hangs and I can't get it to exit out. How can I add back in the installation source if I am unable to get the Installation Source section of yast to work properly? -- alanatdsi ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I believe I found the problem as to why it locks up. It appears that an installation source was trying to be added but it d...

Missing OES2 installation sources (for updates)
I have a new server installed here, and it's registered with both the SLES and OES2 registration codes, and it all looks correct. BUT, it doesn't have the update sources from nu.novell.com in the installation source list. I've tried using the customer center application, but that didn't add them correctly. I've tried adding them manually, copying the info from another server, but as I don't have the password for the update sources, it doesn't go well (got a strange result when I tried to use the contant of /etc/zmd/secret. Any idea on what went wrong d...

webinfo, global.asax files missing after installation
Hi, After I have installed the web deployment projects plugin, I realised that quite a few stuffs are missing from the project, namely, the webinfo file and global.asax file. The app_code folder which is usually included is missing from the web project too. Any idea why is that so?    Hi, What version of Visual Studio are you using? What is your web project type, website or web application? Could you please provide us with more information to see if we can repro this issue? Please try to install the latest service pack for it or repair it. If you installed any Add-in fo...

How do you install the install the kernel source?
In OES linux, how do you install the kernel source and what's the recommend source cd - that is, oes sp2 or the original disks. Thank you. * zavi@hotmail.com wrote, On 01/19/2007 06:21 PM: > In OES linux, how do you install the kernel source and what's the recommend > source cd - that is, oes sp2 or the original disks. Just go into Yast, Software Management and install the kernel sources. It will ask you for the right CD. Then do an update through rug or Red Carpet to have the sources updated, i.e. match the version of your running kernel. Uwe -- Novell Support...

RAD 2007 Install Missing .NET personality
Hi All I’ve just carried out a Delphi RAD Studio 2007 install on Windows 7. It appears that the following are missing from the Installed Products list: • CodeGear Delphi 2007 for .NET • CodeGear Delphi 2007 for Win32 This results in an error when trying to open a project. "The project can not be loaded because the required personality DelphiDotNet.Personality is not available" On my initial install I was not presented with the option to install these products. However, I have subsequently uninstalled, after which the installer provided me with the options, as well as a...

Creating custom installer to install .net framework and installer of another software
 hii m trying to create a custom installer which will install .net framework 2.0 and i have another installer  of a software that i also want to be installed on Install(System.Collections.IDictionary stateSaver) event. Is it possible with custom installer.or i need to use something else like setup Project/Web setup project.please help me out  Regardsnav  Hi nav, Based on my understanding, you want to install .NET Framework 2.0 and another installer with your setup project. If I have misunderstood you concern, please let me know. In my opinion, you need setup boot...

Personal.install.comfig in the Install directory is missing in the Install zip file
Hello, I'm missing the Personal.install.config in the directory install in the zip file DotNetNuke_4.0.1_Install.zip. And also in the Source zip file. Yesterday i tryed to install the 4.0.1 over my 4.0.0 and the happened notting only that i had to restore the database and the backup of the site. Today i was trying to work with the Source and see the the Personal.install.config is missing as soon as i change the template to the default in web.config i was working. But don't get the Personal Website....

Dazuko 3 install
SuSE Linux 11.2 and Dazuko 3 installation problem. Trying to install Dazuko to get Avira Anti Virus software installed. devilsbackbone:/home/akwe-xavante/Download/Dazuko/dazuko-3.0.0-birthday # ./configure checking host system type... Linux checking for make utility... ok (make) checking for C compiler... ok (cc) kernel source in /lib/modules/2.6.31.5-0.1-desktop/source... no kernel build source in /lib/modules/2.6.31.5-0.1-desktop/build... no kernel build source in /usr/src/linux... no kernel source in /usr/src/linux... no error: no kernel source files found devilsbackbone:/...

Anyway to re-install .net framework on a botched install that wont un-install?
  Newbie User (me) 64bit machine Win Server 2008 Beta 3 Data Center  64bit SharePoint Services 3.0 SharePoint Server Project Server SQL Express SQL Server   Ok so All I wanted to do was get a test bed up for Project Server ..   I installed SharePoint Services and Project Server.. it worked ..  the tech update feature had a minor error at the end so as a newbie I just figured I would install Share Point Server to fix it ..  etc   .. then it seemed like I had some missing features in Project Server so I installed the AS DC (Domain controler) ...

cpan>install NET::SSH ----> Can't install NET::SSH don't know what it is?
Good day! This is the first time I'll be using the cpan to install modules. I run: perl -MCPAN -e shell and answer the questions one by one. When its done, I issued install NET::SSH at the cpan> prompt and I got the message: Can't install NET::SSH Don't know what it is. Question: How will I make cpan> know what NET::SSH is? Is there something I have to update first? How can I search for some useful modules using cpan> rather than using cpan search in www.cpan.org? What is auto bundle? And what does 'cpan -a' does? When I ran it, I can some...

unable to install software from source b/c missing c libraries
I'm having trouble installing software from the source files. From what I can gather the problem lies with not having the correct c libraries installed. My understanding is you use the ./configure, make, and make install commands in a terminal to install. And that the configure command checks to see if you have everything to install. this is the output when I try to configure: checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c checking whether build environment is sane... yes checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p checking for gawk... gawk checking...

Web resources about - Source install missing .webinfo - asp.net.ngallery

Can Facebook Advertisers Test Mobile App Install Ads On Their Devices?
Some Facebook advertisers are now able to preview their mobile application install ads directly on their mobile devices, complete with active ...

New Features to Mobile App Install Ads
Today we are happy to announce some updates to mobile app install ads to improve the experience people and developers have when viewing and creating ...

Facebook tries new designs for mobile page-Like and app install ads
Facebook began testing new designs for its mobile app install ads and page post ads this weekend. Following an update for Facebook for iOS, ...

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Drives Installs of Star Wars Apps
... Wars: The Force Awakens in theaters on downloads of Star Wars-themed apps on iOS and Android. AppsFlyer analyzed over one million app installs ...

Vermont utility says it will be the first to install Tesla powerwalls in the US
... Power) Customers of Green Mountain Power (GMP) in Vermont will be the first in the US to have Tesla Powerwall stationary batteries installed ...

11 3D Touch apps to install today
Apple’s 3D Touch is an important step forward in mobile user interfaces. If you use an iPhone 6S you see it in action when you press a name in ...

Install these battery-killing, storage-hogging apps at your own risk
[/caption] The latest quarterly report from antivirus company AVG has outed the battery-killingest, storage-hoggingest apps currently available. ...

MLB Recommends All 30 Stadiums Install Additional Safety Netting
... too many baseball fans got seriously hurt by line-drive foul balls last season, which reignited the debate over whether stadiums should install ...