FLASH SUPPORT?

I have read the read me files for this gallery and I have two questions.

What is the best way to install this to a server rather than my local machine since the install is a .exe file?
Does this Gallery support macromedia flash and if not, has anyone tried to modify it so that it will?
Yes I am new to all this .net stuff so I am sorry if my questions may seem remeidial but if I dont ask, I may never know.
Thanks,
JC/my2112.com
0
PC911
4/6/2004 4:21:37 AM
asp.net.ngallery 515 articles. 0 followers. Follow

1) For installing on a hosting company, you'd use the ZIP version.

2) There is no flash support and, as far as I know, no one has modified it to accept flash. It could be a lot of work, since you'd have to make sure nGallery knows it is not an image so it doesn't try to resize it.
0
Qgyen

DW.NET support for SQL Anywhere .NET provider
Hello, we are trying to get DW.NET (v. 2.5) working with Sybase SQL Anywhere .NET provider for database access. Does anybody know if that is possible, and if so, then how? The reason for this question is that we are evaluating DW.NET as a solution for document printing from our existing C# application which uses SQL Anywhere .NET provider. I would expect that these two products should work together, as they are both developed by Sybase and targeted for the same .NET platform. Linas ...

DW.NET 1.5 support for ADO.NET
Does the new version 1.5 support ADO.NET from Sybase? Only via OLE-DB. On 21 Dec 2004 05:34:43 -0800, "Germano" <gsilva3891@yahoo.com> wrote: >Does the new version 1.5 support ADO.NET from Sybase? > Will a future version support it? It does not make much sense to have support for Microsoft's ADO.NET and not Sybase's own ADO.NET "Jim O'Neil [Sybase]" <joneil_at_sybase_dot_com> wrote in message news:bdegs01trng2706pugk8kracqg7elq250r@4ax.com... > Only via OLE-DB. > > On 21 Dec 2004 05:34:43 -0800, "...

Flash support.
Name: Oscar Email: oscardothungsbergatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Flash support. Comments: Hi I just wanted to report that I love your product but I am a flash developer and the flash player inside Firefox is really really bad. I am watching something in youtube.com and I can't even click on any buttons. I am working on a flash application online and I cant click anywhere. I've never had such issue on a pc machine. I am using a MacBook Pro and it is up to the latest version of flash player, debug version. Please if you have any advice on what to do if you w...

flash support
Name: Aaron Nel Email: nelaaro_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: flash support Comments: I was unable to install my local copy of the flash player plug in. I also tried to click on the install missing plug option. It correctly identifies that i need the flash plug in but dose not install it and give an error. I like the new tabbed system, it looks much better, but i would extended the color schema in to the rest of the browser. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Adobe Flash & Flash CS4 not supports 64 bit
Name: red.male@rediffmail.com Email: reddotmaleatrediffmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: Adobe Flash & Flash CS4 not supports 64 bit Comments: Flash player & Flash CS4 are not supported by Minefield 64. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1 x64; en-US; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009030713 Minefield/3.0.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Where is .NET support?
I had thought that PB 10.5 would have some .NET support. Just went through the documentation though, and the only hint I could find is database access via ADO.NET. What version of PB will be able to directly use .NET assemblies? What version of PB will be able to directly create .NET assemblies from PB code, so that those assemblies can be re-used by other .NET apps? What version of PB will be able to use DW.NET? Or is that just a stand-alone control that is only for use in the .NET platform and cannot be used in PB? Thanks. Dale Stay tuned for PB11... It dr...

Flash Support?
Name: InfinitiI35 Product: Minefield Summary: Flash Support? Comments: There were several types of plugins that I tried to make work. I know that this is not a final version so I am guessing that support for plugins like Macromedia Flash Player 9 will come in later revisions. In my browsing of the web, I found the browser very quick, and I like the feature where you can type in what you are searching for in the address bar instead of logging on to google. However when I visited sites like Nvidia.com and gaming websites with flash programs (teagames) The install pr...

support/what support
Name: William Johnson Email: william0992atsbcglobaldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: support/what support Comments: your support? department for Firefox issues is nothing but a circular maze of unbelievably confusing information that is of no use for the layman and I would dump this piece of trash if I didn't need it for certain websites. I don't know how to reprogram the many bugs or fix the many websites broken by this thing and its "error console" with no directions as to what to do with it. What is it's purpose if there is no help function for it? ...

no flash support.
Name: Joe Email: amigo6669athotmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: no flash support. Comments: I have been tried to use it several times and i cant really use it due to its lack of support for flash player, therefore i cant watch youtube. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2 x64; en-US; rv:1.9pre) Gecko/2008051221 Minefield/3.0pre From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/minefield/ ...

No Flash Support
Name: Jaime Escalante Email: topaz420atgmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: No Flash Support Comments: I'm not able to enable flash support. I search for and download the plugin but it says not compatible. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0 x64; en-US; rv:1.9a6pre) Gecko/20070612 Minefield/3.0a6pre ...

MySQLDirect .NET with .NET Framework 2.0 support Released!
Core Lab team is glad to announce a release of the new MySQLDirect .NET Data Provider version 2.70. 100% managed MySQLDirect .NET is a full-featured .NET data provider for direct access to MySQL server for the Microsoft ..NET Framework and .NET Compact Framework. MySQLDirect .NET 2.70 offers you new features: - Support for .NET Framework 2.0 added - Support for Visual Studio .NET 2005 Beta 1 - ADO.NET 2 features supported - Support for metadata schemas - The Base-Class-Based provider model used - Connection pooling enhancements functionality added,...

Flash and .NET
 Hi -- This is my very very very very first post here; so please be nice :) I'm trying to integrate a Flash component on my aspx pages (C#).  I took a look at the w3schools example (http://www.w3schools.com/Flash/flash_inhtml.asp) and did exactly what they suggest.  The problem is when I load my page (the extenstions are .aspx), I only see a 'grey box' where the embedded control is supposed to be be.  I right click on it, and it does NOT show the "Movie not loaded" message; so it means something worked (ie: I can zoom in, etc -- although al...

Does Sybase ADO.NET 2 driver support .NET GC?
Hi, In my codes, I already try my best to close and dispose all reader object, command object and AESConnection object (Only close in this object as I use connection pool mode). However, from the task manager, I still figure out the program suffers from a little memory leak, memory usage does not return to the original level. Does the ADO.NET 2 driver support garbage collection? Please kindly advise. Thanks a lot, Raymond ...

No Flash support in Firefox 3.0.5 and Adobe flash 10
I am running the 64 bit openSUSE 11.1 and with firefox 3.0.5 and adobe flash 10 I firefox does not seem to see that I have flash installed. Here is a list of flash related plugins that I have installed vendion@Big-O:~> sudo zypper se flash Loading repository data... Reading installed packages... S | Name | Summary | Type --+-----------------------+---------------------------------------------------+----------- i | flash-player | Adobe Flash PlugIn and standalone Player | package | flash-player | Adobe...

Web resources about - FLASH SUPPORT? - asp.net.ngallery

Legged Squad Support System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Legged Squad Support System ( LS3 ) is a DARPA project for a legged robot which could function autonomously as a packhorse for a squad of ...

Mining services' life support running out
... experts say. Much of Australia's mining services sector and other businesses that rode the resources boom might be getting by on "life support", ...

New medical cannabis laws to be tabled, Sussan Ley confident of bipartisan support
New legislation to legalise the cultivation of cannabis in Australia for medical and scientific purposes will be introduced by the Federal Government ...

1Password for Android jumps to version 6, adds Material Design, fingerprint sensor support
... of popular password manager 1Password has received a big update to version 6. In addition to a full Material redesign, the app now has support ...

Sonos to officially support Apple Music starting tomorrow
After launching in public beta last December , Sonos has revealed that it will officially add support for Apple Music to its connected speaker ...

The Road Not Taken: I Don’t Want to Participate. How Can I Support?
What’s worse than not participating in a corporate-wide initiative? Not participating. What's worse than not participating? Not participating ...

Instagram Officially Adds Support for Multiple Accounts
... and for iOS earlier this month, and it has now been included in versions 7.15 of the applications for both operating systems, with support for ...

Sonos to officially support Apple Music streaming starting Feb. 10
... Apple Music will be available on its speaker systems worldwide beginning Wednesday, Feb. 10. Consequently, Sonos speakers will be able to support ...

Uber shuts down its app in Paris to support driver protest
Filed under: Government/Legal , Green , Transportation Alternatives , Europe Uber stopped operating in Paris today to support its drivers. This ...

Google enables peer-to-peer support in Hangouts to improve call quality
... of them. Android is not the only platform that will be receiving this update. It will also be coming to Hangouts for iOS and the web. A support ...