Problem to use TreeView Control in a 'content page' This Error Occur "Only Content controls are allowed directly in a content page that contains Content controls."

hi

I am trying to use the TreeView Control inside the content page (Page that has a master page is a content page). On compiling the project I got the following ASP.Net runtime error:

"Only Content controls are allowed directly in a content page that contains Content controls."

B@b@R J
0
babar_jvd

Issue resolved. I was putting script tag in the content page that is not allowed. when remove the script from content page problem is resolved.
B@b@R J
0
babar_jvd

Only Content controls are allowed directly in a content page that contains Content controls.
Hello I got this error message whenever I place this script below on my inline code: this.RegisterClientScriptBlock("keyClientBlock", "<script>alert ('Javascript block of code executed')</script>");             Please advice.Thanks  Try this: this.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(this.GetType(), "key", "script");HTH   My Blog Thanks for the reply but doesn't work for me :(I tried placing the script on string variable before...

Only Content controls are allowed directly in a content page that contains Content controls.
 Hi all,I am using gridview to display data add i am using checkbox so that when a person  chech  the box it display information regarding that.At local server its run fine but when i upload this on website it gives following exception.Offending URL: http://www.vcsmindia.com/studentRegistrationDetails.aspxSource: System.WebMessage: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.Stack trace: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPo...

Only Content controls are allowed directly in a content page that contains Content controls.
Hi Friends, I created one Master Page.In this I created one Default.aspx .Here I added Content Place Holder,here I am doign the program which is realted to Regisration  Form. I wrote the javascript in source code of content place holder.But its not supporting the java script and its showing the errors in the script(it is in bold in the following source code)I wrote the code like following<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" Title=&qu...

Only Content controls are allowed directly in a content page that contains Content controls. #2
Hi, Trying to add:  Response.Write("<script language='javascript'>window.open('PO_export.asp?C=" + sql + "'); </script>") Getting error (in subject).  Anyone help? Thanks, Mark Why don't you try to add the javascript in the head section of the page.Bind GridView to Dynamically created DataTable | Bind DataTable to DropDownListMy Blog Hi Mark, Based on your description, the issue is error message appears when you add JavaScript code to the content page. After reviewing your code, I find nothing wrong with it. I...

Error in Page.Header.Controls.Add(new LiteralControl(String.Format(@"<META http-equiv='REFRESH' content=5; url={0}>",HomePageUrl ))) ;
Hello all, There is a delete button on Usermanagement page. When user deletes an account, he is redirected to a Confirmation.aspx page. This page displays a message "Account is deleted. You will be redirected to home page in few seconds." How can I acheive this? How can I redirect user from confirmation page to home page automatically. Someone on this forum suggested the following code on Page load event of the confirmation page. But it is throwing an internal exception. Can someone check what might be the problem or if there is another solution Thanks for help   String...

error: Content controls are allowed only in content page that references a master page.
 I have a website that uses a masterpage. most of my users have no problem; but few get the error bellow. I was never able to duplicate the error.   ex.message: Content controls are allowed only in content page that references a master page.Stack trace:    at System.Web.UI.MasterPage.CreateMaster(TemplateControl owner, HttpContext context, VirtualPath masterPageFile, IDictionary contentTemplateCollection)   at System.Web.UI.Page.get_Master()   at System.Web.UI.Page.ApplyMasterPage()   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean in...

Error:Content controls are allowed only in content page that references a master page?!!
 Hello All I have a web application, it is working well in localost without any error but when I upload it to the host it show me the error below:Any suggestion? I have not seen this error beforePlease any helpRegards, Server Error in '/' Application. Content controls are allowed only in content page that references a master page. Description: Anunhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current webrequest. Please review the stack trace for more information about theerror and where it originated in the code. Ex...

Show content in both Master Page ContentPlaceholder AND Content Page Content control
I note that by default or rendering rules, when you add content/controls to the Content Page ASP:Content control matched to a Master Page ContentPlaceholder, any content/controls in the matching Master Page ContentPlaceholder is not displayed. Is there a setting that can be made to merge or show both content/controls in the Master Page ContentPlaceholder and content/controls in the matching Content Page Content control? Thanks         Don't think so. If you specify a content control in your page then whatever is in there displays and anything in the...

Content controls are allowed only in content page that references a master page.
HiI'm getting the above error with my application.Basically I had a master file and then some page files referencing the master file.In the page files I had some ajax controls so had :<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolder1" Runat="Server"><atlas:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server"></atlas:ScriptManager>in them.but when I try adding an ajax control to the master file and putting the above code in, it shows the error messagewhy would this be?thanks!  Make sure you have prop...

convertion from page to content page or from user control to content page
Hi, I have converted an asp.net 1.1 application to 2.0.  Now what I am looking for some enhancement.  I added a master page and now I want to add other pages as content pages. but those pages which I am converting into content have some user control. Now either I can convert those user control to content pages ( which i want to look for if it is possible),  Or I am thinking i shouldn't convert those user control to content pages cause they might be just good. So looking for some of those people opinion who have worked through this so can I get opinion here please.thanks&nb...

Web resources about - Problem to use TreeView Control in a 'content page' This Error Occur "Only Content controls are allowed directly in a content page that contains Content controls." - asp.net.navigation-controls