how to run see web site made on Visual Web Developer 2005

Please help me i made a web site on Visual Web Developer 2005 and its working ok if i run it on VWD 2005 IDE because it make its how server and run it from there but if i want to run this website to other computer where VWD 2005 is not installed how could i view it... because its not running if i put it in wwwroot folder and run it from there.. like we use to do in simple ASP....
0
asplearn2007

The machine will need the .net framework installing and yor need to configure iis using the aspnet_regiis.exe -i and the default web site properites tabs under the IIS MMC. You should be able to copy the files over and pretty much run them like classic ASP pages then.
0
Hope4sun

The web site credated by beta 2 can not be run at Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition,why?
The web site credated by beta 2 can not be run at Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition,why? I have created a web with Visual Web Developer 2005 beta 2, and add three user using the tool ASP.NET Web Site Administration Tool. now I install the final Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition,but I find my web site can not be run in the final edition, when I try to login into system using Login control, I get the error 1 below: //--------------------------------------error 1--------------------------------------------------------Server Error in '/onlinebookmark' Application. Pr...

Web site with Visual Web Developer 2005 Express
I am very new to .NET so please bare with me.  I am in a web development college course and we are doing are web application in ASP.NET using C#.  One of my group members came across Visual Web Developer 2005 Express and showed us how easy it makes making a web page with login features. I was looking at the FAQ for VWD 2005 Express here: http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/faq/default.aspx#vwd and it has this question: Can I build and deploy applications using the Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 1? No. During the Beta 1 timeframe we want customers...

Personal Web Site for Visual Web Developer 2005
I just installed the personal web site on my computer today.  It runs fine on my machine; however when I go to the "Copy web site" button and publish it to my hosted server (Ipowerweb.com) I get a Runtime Error as seen below.  I'm not sure if I need to edit the connection string to the database tables or not.  My hosting company uses MySql and not MS Sql Server.  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you. Server Error in '/bushmous' Application. Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom err...

Deploying a web site from Visual Web developer 2005 Express edition
Does anyone know how to deploy a web site from Visual Web Developer 2005 Express edition?...

PreCompile in visual web developer. can we precompile the .cs file in visual web developer 2005
Do we have an option of precompile in visual web developer. If not then where is the  dll stored after building the page. VWD is only producing temporary dlls with random names, so it is not really worth looking at them. Have a look at these glog posts about Web site project and Web publishing options: http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2005/08/21/423201.aspx http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2005/08/28/423888.aspx If you want to reuse some code, you can download VB or C# Express, build a class library there and drop it in the bin folder. Thanks----------------------...

How to implement mobile web site by using visual web developer 2005 express?
May i using visual web developer 2005 express edition to implement my mobile web site? is there any emulators provided?  You can implement a mobile site by using the mobile content controls, these generate device specific html / wap etc. however you'll need to download a separate emulator for your device. I have successfully used Openwave in the past.  Yes you can.  The necessary bits are in the framework itself.  I have a project template posted on my blog that will get you started.  You can also just start a new web site and add the necessary bits to ...

Web Site Administration Tool in Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Additon
I am having trouble creating a user when using the Web Site Administration Tool.  I have used the security tab to set up the rolse for managers and members.  However, when I try to create a user it fails with a "Please enter a different password" error. I tried different user ids and different passwords with no luck. Would appreciate any help. Thanks, JJ I found the answer in another posting. your password should also contain atleaset one NON alpha numeric like - '!', '@' , '%' character. VishalThanks Vishal, that works.  I used "_"JJ Here's a way to change that if you...

Run web server without run Visual Web Developer
Hi,is it possible to run web server of Visual Web Developer without run Visual Web Developer?I must include a link to run my web application in my PowerPoint presentation and I haven't iis installed on local machine(XP HOME). How I can make? Thank you for help.Marco.  Hi, yes you can do that. I wrote an article about that a while ago: How To: Running the built in webserver of Visual Studio 2005 yourself. I don't know however if it's possible to run the dos command from within Powerpoint so it may be necessary to first run the process before you start up your presentation. Good ...

Visual Web Developer does not support opening Web sites on a SharePoint Web server
Hello,  I am trying to open up a website project that is a Microsoft Office Sharepoint Services project in Visual Studio 2005 and am getting this error: Visual Web Developer does not support creating Web sites on a SharePoint Web server    Can anyone help?    Thanks* Please mark as answer if indeed it is. Thanks! Hi ikelly, Seems this is a known issue. Please access the following link and view Dan’s solution. "visual web developer does not support creating web sites on a Sharepoint Web Server"http://forums.asp.net/p/942449/1129846.aspx#1129846 &...

Can not open Security Page of Web site Administration tool in visual web developer 2005 express
Hi, I cannot open the security page of   Web site Administration tool in visual web developer 2005 express.When i click on security tab it gives  the following error.Also i am getting the same error message when I click on Add New Item ->Sql Database-> and click ADD. "There is a problem with your selected data store. This can be caused by an invalid server name or credentials, or by insufficient permission. It can also be caused by the role manager feature not being enabled. Click the button below to be redirected to a page where you can choose a new data store. The fo...

"visual web developer does not support creating web sites on a Sharepoint Web Server"
I get this message when I try to create a web site using VS2005 using HTTP, not the file system. "visual web developer does not support creating web sites on a Sharepoint Web Server". Anyone know how to fix this?  Thanks Added info for the above post:I am running Windows XP locally and simply am trying to create a web site in VS2005 using HTTP.  I am not using Visual Web Developer, nor do I have it installed on my machine.The error message mentions Visual Web Developer, so I wanted to clarify that I'm running VS2005 and not VWD.Thanks This is the third report I've s...

Web resources about - how to run see web site made on Visual Web Developer 2005 - asp.net.navigation-controls

Dungeons and developers
Have you ever wanted to learn web development or just refine your webdev skills? Dungeons and Developers gives your quest for knowledge a role ...

Pixel (game developer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amaya's other work includes the game Ikachan which he released in 2000, as well as many other low-profile games. He is currently developing a ...

Tribunal rules that developer Michael Koundouris should fix Manhatten apartment building
Michael Koundouris says he will appeal a decision regarding a leaky apartment building. Canberra developer Michael Koundouris has lost his case ...

Tribunal rules that developer Michael Koundouris should fix Manhattan apartment building
Michael Koundouris says he will appeal a decision regarding a leaky apartment building. Canberra developer Michael Koundouris has lost his case ...

Epic Games Launches Unreal Match 3 to Help Developers Make Games
... 4 (UE4). While the game is available for users to play as a traditional game, it was built to be a learning resource to help aspiring developers ...

Oculus shipping final Rift hardware to developers starting this week
... release last night, Facebook-owned Oculus announced that it will begin shipping final, complete versions of its Oculus Rift VR headset to developers ...

Major app developers are bringing their apps to the Windows phone
Microsoft's plan to get apps onto phones that runs Windows seems to be working as more and more developers are bringing their apps to the platform. ...

Indian Solar Power Developer Azure Power Files For NYSE Listing
One of India’s leading solar power project developers, Azure Power, is looking at equity markets to raise funds to expand generation capacity. ...

IDG Contributor Network: Bubble, Bubble, ending the developer struggle?
For years now, I've been getting pitches from companies that promised to make application development as easy as finger painting. Instead of ...

Mobile developers: Here’s your chance to learn Swift, and fast
For any mobile developer, learning Swift is a must. It’s an intuitive and fast language that’s key to iOS, OS X, tvOS, and watchOS. This bundle ...