how can i take two sitemapdatasource controls for two sitemap files

Hi,

I have 2  web.sitemap files, for 2 diffrent languages,

when user login with 1 st langauge mode, i want to display that language menus

and  user login with 2  nd langauge mode, i want to display that language menus

here i am displaying menus in Master page,

-----Her can i take two sitemapdatasource controls for two sitemap files

if then how i assign  sitemap files to two diffrent sitemapdatasource controls

adilahmed
0
adilahmedmd

-----Her can i take two sitemapdatasource controls for two sitemap files

or

can i take two web.sitemap files   and bind  with one sitemapdatasource control

adilahmed
0
adilahmedmd
12/17/2008 12:48:33 PM

Hi adilahmedmd@gmail.com,

Based on my understanding, it seems that you want to change the web.sitemap at runtime, if so, please read this thread in advance,

http://forums.asp.net/p/982499/1259520.aspx

and check dannychen's replied, and see the following article which is mentiond by dannychen,(dannychen did not give the link in his posts)

Hong-Gang Chen
Microsoft Online Community Support
Hong

two menu controls required in one aspx page with two different sitemap file
dears,in vs2005 website how it is possible to add two menus with two different sitemaps ??...here i did one menu control like as follows...now this menu is working fine with SiteMapDataSource1  and web.sitemap.now my requirement is i want to add one more menu control with another sitemap file...is it possible to do that way?can anybody help me for this? <asp:Menu ID="Menu1" runat="server" BackColor="Green" BorderColor="Green" BorderStyle="Ridge"              &...

how do i link two different sitemap with the use of menu control in one .aspx file to two different hyperlink in the master page?
I have two menu control with similar file(eg.defect.aspx) in the master page, whenever i click the similar file(eg.defect.aspx) in either menu control, it will show both the menu control(eg.student menu and staff menu), but i only want to show only either one of the menu (eg,student menu only). Is there any solution to my problem? Am i able to use similar file(eg.defect.aspx) for two different sitemap and two menu control and only show one menu control. Hey, What should or should not be visible; the whole menu, or the selected field?  Are you h...

Linking two controls in two seperate .ascx files
hello,im trying to make a couple of image buttons in one usercontrol affect the ActiveViewIndex state of my multiview in another control so far both codebehinds look like this...1: this is where the multiview is located, the MV is called contentsusing System;using System.Data;using System.Configuration;using System.Collections;using System.Web;using System.Web.Security;using System.Web.UI;using System.Web.UI.WebControls;using System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts;using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;    public partial class UserControls_Content : System.Web.UI.UserControl  ...

i have 3 pages student information , i filled two pages ,then go to 3rd page . First Two pages iam having 100 controls.how to store that controls and how to send these controls into 3rd page in ?
i have 3 pages student information , i filled two pages ,then go to 3rd page . First Two pages iam having 100 controls.how to store that controls and how to send these controls into 3rd page in ?  There are a number of ways storing values. Check out: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/75x4ha6s.aspxhttp://www.csharphelp.com/archives/archive207.html Thanks,Karan~ Remember To Mark The Post(s) That Helped You As The ANSWER ~ Hi, Welcome to asp.net forums. Now as far as your requirements goes, the first thing that strikes me is that 100 controls are way too many to kee...

can I bind two seperate arrays (same size) to two control in item template Datalist
I have a datalist, i want to bind an array in one control - a label.i want to bind another array in another control - a text box, is this possible?they are both of the same length Yes and no.  First of all, you can't have multiple datasources assigned to the same datacontrol like DataList control.  That's the NO part.  The YES part is that you can handle the ItemDataBound event and programmatically set the value of your second control using the e.Item.ItemIndex to retrieve the value from your second array (since they are the same size).  Try it, I think it'll work....

Can I use one webservice two update two country controls with associated images in ajax.
 [WebMethod]    [System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptMethod]     public AjaxControlToolkit.CascadingDropDownNameValue[] GetCountries(string knownCategoryValues, string category)    {        List<CascadingDropDownNameValue> countryList = new List<CascadingDropDownNameValue>();        DataSet dsCountry = Country.GetCountries();        foreach (DataRow row in dsCountry.Tables[0].Rows)        {            countryList.Add(new CascadingDropDownNa...

Can't two user control share one cs file?
It seems that may occur error such as "The type 'ascx_GameRecent' exists in both 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\localhost_8718\2a94da63\37d67776\App_Web_hb6dsbyb.dll' and 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\localhost_8718\2a94da63\37d67776\App_Web_ubac3yny.dll' e:\Yxj\web\ascx\SiteRight_trade.ascx 25 1 yxzj_deploy" But why?...

Two UpdatePanels and Two UpdateProgress controls
I have a page with two seperate Update Panels and I would like to have an Update progress Control for each.I have placed each of the respective UpdateProgress controls in the UpdatePanel Template, however when I reload either of the Panels both the UpdateProgress controls are displayed, is there a way to bind the UpdateProgress controls to a single UpdatePanel?RegardsMike From what I saw, I didn't see any mechanisms for associating an UpdateProgress control with any particular UpdatePanel...Anyone else know if I'm wrong, here?Andyhttp://www.fboweb.com   Atlas isn't set up to do tha...

Two menus and two different sitemap files
ok....heres my problem. I have two menu's ...each using its own sitemap file.<siteMap defaultProvider="MainMapProvider" enabled="true"> <providers> <clear /> <!-- Get rid of the inherited standard provider --> <add name="MainMapProvider" description="Main menu map" type="System.Web.XmlSiteMapProvider" siteMapFile="Main.sitemap" securityTrimmingEnabled="true" /> <add name="FooterMapProvider" description="Footer menu map" type="System.Web.XmlSiteMapProvider" siteMapFile="Footer.sitemap" securityTrimmingEnabled="true" /...

Two dropdownlist control two gridview problem
Hi,  I have two dropdownlist and two gridview:gridview1 control by dropdownlist1, dropdownlist1 bind to sqldatasource1 (e.g. category table)gridview2 control by dropdownlist2, dropdownlist2 bind to sqldatasource2 (e.g. author table)i add the dummy record on database table so that dropdownlist will show "--choose one" and the two gridview will display nothing. (that is what i expect, it is normal)I would like user to choose either by category(Dropdownlist1) or by author(Dropdownlist2) when they search the book table.The problem is not a critical, but when it load the page,...

Two controls on one page updating values on controls
I have two user controls on an aspx page.  Control 1 is view. Control2 is search.  User selects value on Control2 and I want to update Control1(View).  I cannot find syntax to change values on Control1 from Control2.  The following is function on Control1 that is called from Control2 after pageInit and load on Control1.  I have tried many many ways to findControl but all fail. 'Function on Control1 called from Control2 after Control1 PageInit/load:         Public F...

Listening to two user controls in a parent user control
I have two user controls (QueryForm1) and (OCROptionForm1) on a main (parent) user control. Each user control has two buttons each. How can I tell what button is clicked in what user form in my parent user control. How many button click handlers do I have to declare in each of those 2 user controls? I have declared public event EventHandler Submit_Click; in each tfo the 2 (QueryForm1) and (OCROptionForm1) controls. Will this work? I also see " .. do not modify the contents of this method with the code editor." What does that mean and how/where can I add ...

User Controls
Hi,I'll make this senario somewhat generic. I have an ASPX Page, within the aspx page I have two web user controls. "uc1" contains a datalist, on uc2 I have a form with a submit button. I want to fire the databind of the datalist in uc1 from the submit button on uc2, how can I do this?Thank you, New Orleans Hornets Season Ticket Holder! "uc2" should raise an event that your Page can handle. Then, in the Page handler for this event, you can call the DataBind method of "uc1".Thanks, EdMicrosoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET  Is this where delegates come into...

binding two tables in dataset to two gridview controls
 HiThanks for your time.here is my question.I have a storedprocedure which gives 2 tables output.now i have those two tables in dataset. my question ishow to assign firsttable in dataset to gridview1 and the second table to gridview2.i.e is there a way i can name the two tables in the dataset.by using the names of tables in dataset can i assign them to gridview's if so please give me the sample code for that.your help is appreciated.     HiYes, you can do that. Here is an example.//dataset containing tables.  DataSet ds = new DataSet();//Binding Table...

Web resources about - how can i take two sitemapdatasource controls for two sitemap files - asp.net.navigation-controls