How can I disable link for TreeView control nodes besides leaves of the control?

I'd like to post a page back with a click only on the leaves of TreeView control?

There is the property ShowCheckBoxes="Leaf", but how can I improvise something like DisableLinkForAllBesides="Leaf"? :)

Thank you.

"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him."
http://www.russiangeek.com/
0
igoro1975

I found, a node has SelectAction property...
"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him."
http://www.russiangeek.com/
0
igoro1975

Can I have a control that controls more than on link?
The question is, i have a page that have 3 sections that are controled by 3 controls.This controls just post to a page and then retrieve the html of the page and then post it back to the Community. This 3 contrlols have the same code except the link. of the page I want to retrieve . Is there a more simple way to not having 3 controls that due exactly the same? Thanks  ...

Custom Control within a Control Control

Setting Treeview Parent nodes links/Controling node links
 How do I set the link for the parent node to open that node? When I click on the folder icon the node opens up but when I click on the node text I get a postback:javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$placeHolderMain$Reports1$tvReportGroups','sXXX')Using the image above as an example, how do I set the "student" link to go to open the student node? Or navigate to xyz.aspx page? Thanks for any help.  Hello, Assuming that you have such code, you just put NavigateUrl to do your navigation like this:       <asp:TreeView ID="TreeView2" ExpandDepth="1" runat="...

Controlling Size of a TreeView Control
Hi guys,I have placed a Treeview control inside a table cel (into a master page). The toc itself is rather large, so the table cel adapts itself to the size of the Treeview control. But at this point it hides itself about 2 cm underneath my top banner, so the first few items in the toc cannot be entered. Is there a way to give the Treeview control a fixed size, so it starts using scrollbars if the toc becomes larger while expanding?Thx in advance,SubZero...

Sitemap control
How do i define which webpages can be rolled up or appear under other pages in the treeview navigation? My web.sitemap code: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><siteMap xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/AspNet/SiteMap-File-1.0" >    <siteMapNode url="Default.aspx" title="Home"  description="">         <siteMapNode url="tbe_JobManagerHome.aspx" title="Job Manager"  description="" />        <siteMapNode url="tbe_Project.aspx" title="Project Page"  description=...

how to disable a control in user control
I have a page which has a user control (it has navigation controls).  So If I am on the page CheckBalance.aspx. I want to disable a HyperLink1 on the user control. so for that I am trying to write a code in pageload event so I can disable the control in usercontrol. learning.. : ) just create a method in side your user control which disables the hyperlink and then call this method in your Page loadDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. aammiz: I have a page which has a user control (it has navigatio...

Is there a existing control or extender that can let radiobuttlist controls panels (or list of controls)?
Quite often, I need display a subset of controls on a form according to what user pick in a radiobuttonlist, for example, a radionbuttonlist with the following options 1, no 2, yes, email to me3, yes, mail to me when user pick 2, I need show please fill in your email : .... when user pick 3, I need showname :address :....... I can do this on server side, but it will cause page reload. Now I want to do it with Ajax, I want to know if someone has done some work on this, or there is something in Toolkit can do this thanks for help. These videos will get you going quickly: http://www.asp...

How do you control the placement of controls in a user define control
I have a user define control.  I put the control on the (C# Visual Studio 2008) page where I want them. When I run the program, the controls are all over the page.  How do I place them where they do not move form where I put them? You'll need to study the HTML output and see what it's producing, then start to look at how to do an HTML layout. hi, there are absolute and Relative position in html. I guess you must use relative position. For example, at design-time, you place a TextBox below an Image, at run-time, no matter what size is the image, the TextBox is alway bel...

Trying to load a control into a control from another control
Exactly as the subject states, I'm trying to load a control into another control from a control loaded into a page, I keep getting this error from the code I have below. I've also tried the findcontrol but it keeps coming up null. (67): 'System.Web.UI.UserControl' denotes a 'class' where a 'variable' was expected UserControl ut = ((webcontrols.BrowseItems)UserControl).LoadControl("BrowseItems"); ((webcontrols.BrowseItems)UserControl).pnl_browse_main.Controls.Add(ut); This is how we Load User controls into a content place holder. try { UserCont...

Adding User Controls from Sting can the User Control contain a CompileWith Control directive?
I want to store my User Controls in a DB. So I working with ParseControl and passing it a string. However when I pass as string of a control with codebehind I get this error. My Code: Dim strControl1 As String = "<%@ Control Language=""VB"" AutoEventWireup=""false"" CompileWith=""Control1.ascx.vb"" ClassName=""Control1_ascx"" %>" & vbCrLf & "<div>Control 1<br /><asp:PlaceHolder ID=""Control1PlaceHolder"" Runat=""server""...

display different controls on same page based on node selection from a treeview control?
My asp.net app has 2 div columns.   On the left div column I have a treeview control.  When I run the app I populate the treeview from an xml file and by default display a gridview with some data on the right div.  When I select a given node on the treeview I need to replace the gridview and display some textboxes and a dropdown box in the same location as the gridview.  Is it possible to display the text/drop down boxes on the same page as the gridview - thus replacing/hiding the gridview?  I am thinking using a panel control(s) - place the gridview on one...

Can a node have two parent nodes in treeview control ?
Can a node have two parent nodes in treeview control ? No.Steve Wellens My blog...

Can a Menu control and Treeview control co-mingle on the same page (!DOCTYPE content)
I have an administrator console for my web application. It uses a treeview to show the hierachy of users within the project. However, the treeview wasn't aligning its nodes properly, so I switched my !DOCTYPE declaration to: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> I then created a user control consisting of a menu control hooked to a sitemap. When I load this user control on my form, its not formatted properly - all nodes are displayed continuously and the page looks horrible. If I use the default !DOCTYPE declaration, the menu control is formatted pr...

Web resources about - How can I disable link for TreeView control nodes besides leaves of the control? - asp.net.navigation-controls

Live-Beta TreeView Demo: Frameless Layout with Highlighting TreeView Demo: Frameless Layout with Highlighting ...
Welcome to our beta site for CBC Live mp3 streams! This is a form of online broadcast we are exploring right now, both from a technical best-practices ...

Visual Basic for Applications - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Visual Basic for Applications ( VBA ) is an implementation of Microsoft 's event-driven programming language Visual Basic 6 and its associated ...

From the Saint
It's full steam ahead for events in the Saint today; although some have been postponed, others are getting bigger and better.

HOME - St. Catharines
St. Catharines is a city that offers many ammenities and opportunities to its residents. It is a place known for its friendliness, charm and ...

CrossFont Help
CrossFont Help

Examples - AlloyUI
AlloyUI is a framework built on top of YUI3 that provides a simple API for building high scalable applications.

allworldsoft.com — all software.
Xara X1 1.1 DL Xara X is an advanced graphic illustration package for Windows, that offers unrivaled redraw speed and a user interface which ...

CrossFont Help
CrossFont Help

Evolution of the Windows Interface
... a 3D button, comboboxes. Windows 95 introduced a slew of new 3D controls, such as rich text edit, toolbars/statusbar, progressbar, treeview/listview, ...

Silverlight - Blackboard
Silverlight is a development platform for creating rich media applications and business applications for the Web, desktop, and mobile devices.Microsoft ...

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 10:29:15 AM