CSS Control Adapters

I was thinking to implement menu like on www.auctiva.com using CSS Control Adapters. How would I do it?

The enu would have two bars:

1) Main bar - tabs

2 Second bar with submenu items, all links horizontally

Rafal
Zikbay.com - Free Classifieds
(Search Over 5 mln jobs on Zikbay.com)

DNN Direct
0
rfurdzik

Anybody can help?
Rafal
Zikbay.com - Free Classifieds
(Search Over 5 mln jobs on Zikbay.com)

DNN Direct
0
rfurdzik

Trouble controlling .net controlls with CSS
 I am trying to control the :hover css property on <asp: Button> controls. Basically the css is working correctly to set the initial look of the button, but nothing is happening when I hover over the button. Here is my code:CSS:.sidebarButton{    width: 168px;     height: 45px;     background-color: #666666;     text-align: left;    font-weight: bold;    font-family: Century Gothic;    font-size: 13pt;    color: White;    border-style: none;  ...

Is CSS Control Adapters compatible with WebPart and WebPartZone controls?
Both WebPart and WebPartZone ultimately derive from WebControl, so it seems like this would work, but before I got into it deeply, was curious if anyone had tried it and if there are any issues? I don't think there is an esay way to make it works. This was a reply from Scott Guthrie: Unfortunately I don't think there is a super easy way to override WebParts -- since some of the layout does assume tables (since the CSS to-do this positioning with divs isn't super easy).  We are going to look at whether it is possible to build another control adapter for webparts in the f...

Control Adapter for the Image control
I apologise if this is not the right group to ask, but I didn't see a better one...I'm trying to write a Control Adapter to override the rendering of the asp:Image control, mainly because I have some very image-heavy pages and I don't want the obligatory style="boder-width:0px;" that ASP.NET annoyingly applies to every image, thus adding to the overall page weight.This is what I'm trying to...public class ImageAdapter : WebControlAdapter { protected override void Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) { Image imageControl; imageControl = this.Control as Imag...

Custom Control within a Control Control

Control Adapter Overriding Server Control
I made a custom server control and a control adapter is overriding that. I would like to use both, so how can I stop it from overriding the customer server control, but still render what I need for asp.net controls? Michael S. Flynn...

css for rating control in control toolkit
 Hi All.Does anyone know where i can get the css and images for the rating control in the control toolkit?  Found them. They were in the toolkit...

VS2008 Menu control and the Control Adapters
Has anyone experienced problems using the control adapters with the menu control in VS2008?  In VS2005 no problems.  In VS2008 the menu is fully expanded and will not collapes.  Also looks like it has some width issues.  Some of the wider menu items run right of the box.  I think it's basing the width on the first item in the list. well i tried to use css control adapter using cascading checkboxes tree menu.But when I use response.redirect then it throws index out of bounds exception onbool bExpand = (state[0] == 'e');do you have any idea about this?&nb...

Building a Control Adapter for the CheckBox control.
Hello all! I'm currently trying (and failing) to build a Control Adapter to modify how my CheckBox controls are rendered to the page. I don't like the way that by default they render inside a <span> tag. I'd like to change it so that they render inside a label tag. The good news is: I've managed to make the control render how I'd like; The bad news is: I've completely broken its functionality. I think the problem is that somehow I've stopped the ASP .NET engine recognising it. I get the following error:   Server Error in '/Bens' Applicatio...

Control CreateUser Wizard control with CSS
Hi there,can anybody tell me if its possible to align a CreateUser Wizard control using CSS? I presume i attached a class name to the CSS property of the control.But then what am i actually aligning? a Div? or similar... I believe there is some issues with centering DIVS on IE - can anyone confirm?If anybody can confirm what i should be doing to align the CreateUser Wizard control using CSS I would be really greatful...Currently I have3 divs - left, center, and right...the center div is where i have placed my Creatuserwizard but it flushed to the left...Not only that I have sent some CSS...

control adapter or subclass to rerender a control?
 I want to use control adapter or subclass to rerender a control such as Gridview and menu, which way is better or feasible ,control adapter or subclass? Thanks. Hi jakein2008 , Please elaborate.  Samu ZhangMicrosoft Online Community SupportPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. ...

CSS control adapters
I've just seen another thread mentioning these which reminded me that I couldn't install the blighters. A couple of questions first tho.  The VSI file that I download won't load/install, it comes up with "string cannot have zero length".  ANybody any ideas on what may be going wrong? Second question is on how these get deployed on my remote server, will I be able to use them without access to the core asp library directories (if that makes sense). To fix the VSI installer problem, see this posting, http://forums.asp.net/thread/1492405.aspx. To deploy the adapters you do not ...

navigate from Edit control back to the view control when the view control needs parameter in the url ( ver 2.1.2)
Hi, I am writing a module for 2.1.2. The view control is loaded based on a "&itemId=" parameter appended to the url. The module has Edit and Add controls. I use the same ascx page for both (register the same page twice as Add and Edit). Navigation to the Edit is done by using EditUrl("itemId", itemId, "Edit") and navigation to the Add is done by using EditUrl("itemId", -1, "Add"). This goes well. The problem is going back from both Edit and Add to the view, when clicking update, delete or cancel. I've tried EditUrl("itemId",itemId, "") going back from the Edit, but I get the "mid=...

How do you control the placement of controls in a user define control
I have a user define control.  I put the control on the (C# Visual Studio 2008) page where I want them. When I run the program, the controls are all over the page.  How do I place them where they do not move form where I put them? You'll need to study the HTML output and see what it's producing, then start to look at how to do an HTML layout. hi, there are absolute and Relative position in html. I guess you must use relative position. For example, at design-time, you place a TextBox below an Image, at run-time, no matter what size is the image, the TextBox is alway bel...

Web resources about - CSS Control Adapters - asp.net.navigation-controls

Adapter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An electrical adapter may enable connection of a socket used in one region to a plug used in another by offering connections for the disparate ...

AC Adapter - Replacement Laptop AC Adapters
Online shopping for laptop ac adapters at the best price.Buy cheap ac adapters for your laptop computer.

M3 Adapter
Update the firmware of the M3i Zero GMP-Z003 card to support running in new 3DS (Ver. 4.1.0-8E, Ver. 4.1.0-8J, Ver. 4.1.0-8U) and DSi (Ver 1.4.4E, ...

Bluetooth RFCOMM / SDP connection to a RS232 adapter in android
The Android API provides examples of using listenUsingRfcommWithServiceRecord() to set up a socket and createRfcommSocketToServiceRecord() to ...

Mac App Store - Power Adapter Alarm
Get Power Adapter Alarm on the Mac App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Apple USB Power Adapters - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Comparison of various Apple USB power adapters for iPhone and iPod.

Miracast Wireless Display with Windows 8.1 - Stream PC to TV without Adapters! - YouTube
In this video, I demo native Miracast wireless display support on Windows 8.1 with Lenovo X1 Carbon Touch and Samsung Smart TV. You can use Miracast ...

Apple's iPhone 5 'Lightning' adapters will retail for $35 and $45, not available until October
Apple's decision to change the iPhone 5's dock connector means you'll need an adapter or two.

Travel tips: Do I need to pack a travel adapter?
Today's travellers have flown the nest of cords and plastic bits, but there is one essential gadget that cannot be underestimated.

Microsoft unveils Chromecast-like Wireless Display Adapter
Microsoft has put its spin on Google's Chromecast with a device that lets people mirror what's on their PC, laptop or smartphone wirelessly onto ...