2 master pages/both loades irrespective of the pages master page

I have 2 master pages

One in application’s root directory and one in Admin folder

all .aspx file on the   Admin folder uses AdminMaster.Master  the same folder.

all file  in application’s root directory   uses Open.master in in application’s root directory itself

 I have noticed one thing when I browse a page with master page AdminMaster.Master   the  events in Open.master    (Page_Init, Page_Load) also executes ! why it is sowhat can I do to avoid this problem ?

0
sujithukvl

 Perhaps you have inadvertantly created a nested master page.

 Look in the top of your adminmaster.master and see if there is a reference to the open.master.

If this is the case you will have to make a new adminmaster.master, and copy of the markup and codebehind, but this time when you create it make sure that "Select master page" is unchecked.

0
rtpHarry
11/19/2008 12:09:22 PM

 No never

I have cheeked such a chance .

0
sujithukvl

HELP..... Master Page Error (The page has controls that require a Master Page, but none is specified.)
Hi, I had almost finished creting my master page to use as a template for all future internal applications.  I had created a template to use in creatign new applications and had sucessfully created a new project based upon the MasterPage template... All was working well when I noticed a small graphic inconsistancy on the MasterPage... I reopened the MasterPage and I got teh above error message... I have looked at the HTML and everything seems to be okay and there including the header lines... <%@ Master Language="VB" CodeFile="MasterPage.master.vb" Inherits=&qu...

synchronizing content pages to master page when master page is edited
 Hi Guys,I'm new to designing websites so please forgive this basic question.I've updated my master page and the modfications ( adding a couple of extra place holders)  are not reflecting in the content pages.Is there any way we can update the content pages created before the changes to the master page were made.Thanks a lot  :)  abhinaynag: I'm new to designing websites so please forgive this basic question. I've updated my master page and the modfications ( adding a couple of extra place holders)  are not reflecting in the content pages. Is t...

Problem Accessing Page Controls in a page that has a master page.
Hi,  I have a problem with accessing the controls of a page that has a masterpage. I am trying to access the Page.Controls from the code behind in the class file but no controls are returned.I can access single controls (ex. txtAddress.Text) but not the whole array of controls (ex. Page.Controls).  The controls structure is..                                 MasterPage  >  PlaceHolder > MyPage.aspx &n...

The Master Page file is not valid. Attach a different Master Page, or correct the problem in the specified Master Page.
 Hi all,I've created a site with a couple of nested Master Pages. Site runs and compiles without error. I need to get it set up in Expressions now so that the non-technical content creators are able to edit it but when I try to attach a Master Page to a newly created file, it just hangs with 'Loading Master Page...'. If I subsequently detach the Master Page, it shows the error: The Master Page file 'http://localhost/layout/images/masterpages/SectionInnerPageChild.Master' is not valid. Attach a different Master Page, or correct the problem in the specified Master Page...

Paging Paging Paging
I am trying to do paging with my search results and it isnt working very well. Here is what I've tried and I feel I've tried everything, lol, please help me out. Sub DataGrid1_SortCommand(Sender as object, e as DataGridSortCOmmandEventArgs) DataGrid1.DataBind() End Sub Sub Datagrid1_PageIndexChanged(Sender as object, e as DataGridPageChangedEventArgs) Dim ds as dataSet DataGrid1.CurrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex if Session("Search") is nothing then 'Session probably has expired, get the datasource from database Datagrid1.DataSource = ...

Change a Master Page from a Master Page
Hello, I have 2 master pages, the default one and the one for printing.  I would like to be able to put a print button or link in the default masterpage and have it change the masterpage to the print version.  Is this possible?  If not, what is the most efficient way to go about doing this? (I would rather not have to change every single content page). Thanks for the help, Brian "I'm more like I am now than I've ever been" Is it possible to do a redirect of some sort and capture the url and just add a querystring parameter to the end that when redirected ...

Changing the master page of the master page
I have two master pages [Inner Master Page]. I want to change the master page of the inner master page according to user type. Research shows that we can only change the master page in Pre_init page handler but the master page does not have any pre_init. Is there any way to change the master page of a master page? Thanks in advance. SyedSyed Ali Shah______________________________________________Attention: Don't Forget to mark as "Answer" If I helped you in solving your problem. It seems that you want to change nested master page dynamically, if so, please check this link, ...

Master page and nested master page
Hi GuysYou have probably heard this question before. I sit and try to create a Master Page with nested Master Page in That I had intended is this: I have a Master Page (globalMaster.Master) which contain the Header and Footer. In the Master Page I have a nested master of the left menu (leftColumnNav.master) and right menu (RightColumnNav.master) In addition, I have Content Placeholder for my content. My problem is that I neither get my left or right menus to show. While the text in the middle (content) is showing fine. I lists the code (yes is f. ..... long) What do I do wrong and is ...

Change content pages of Master Page without Master Page posting back?
so Master + content pages seems like exactly what I want except that they are assembled on postbacks. I am trying to make a site where both Master and Content pages have updatepanels, and the site switches content pages (40+ content pages) without the master page refreshing. Master Pages are assembled on postbacks so I don't think simple master page will work without annoying postbacks. I tried an approach where load content pages inside an Iframe, but the content pages take too long to load becuase each content page loads its own scriptmanager. View/Multiview will probably work but dif...

2 master pages ;both execute irrespective of the page taken
I have 2 master pages One in application’s root directory and one in Admin folder  all .aspx file on the   Admin folder uses AdminMaster.Master  in  the same folder.  all file  in application’s root directory   use  Open.master in in application’s root directory itself. I have noticed one thing that when I browse a page(in debug mode) with master page AdminMaster.Master   the  events in Open.master    (Page_Init, Page_Load) also executes ! why it is so?what can I do to avoid this problem ?&nbs...

load page outside of website into Master Page control
I have a menu that loads various pages into my content page.  One menu item is an arcIMS page.  How do I set up the page or master page to load the arcIMS page into my content control?  I have a web address to it that I put in my menu xml file.  When I select this item from the menu it loads the arcIMS page full screen not just in the cell of my master page where my content control is.  I'm stuck.  Any ideas?Thanks I think you're looking for framesets.Bertrand----This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights....

Web resources about - 2 master pages/both loades irrespective of the pages master page - asp.net.navigation-controls

NSW Waratahs forward Will Skelton aiming for maximum impact irrespective of time on field
It's not the number of minutes in play, it's what Will Skelton does with them that most interest Waratahs coach Michael Cheika.

Fans raise cash for Dorian Nakamoto, irrespective of his link to Bitcoin
Antana Andreas Antonopoulos , a well-known figure in the Bitcoin community and the Chief Security Officer of Blockchain.info , has decided to ...

Jeb's right-wing turn: fight for 'traditional marriage' must continue 'irrespective' of the courts
... of Florida, said he was not content to let the defense of traditional marriage fade away. “It’s got to be important over the long haul, irrespective ...

NCBI ROFL: Consequences of erudite vernacular utilized irrespective of necessity: problems with using ...
NCBI ROFL - Most texts on writing style encourage authors to avoid overly-complex words. However, a majority of undergraduates admit to deliberately ...

WhatsApp security bug allowing strangers to see your profile photo, irrespective of privacy settings ...
A new security bug found in WhatsApp now lets anyone see your profile photo even if you have set it to 'Contacts-only'.

Is Employment Going To Pick Up In 2013 Irrespective Of The Election?
Irrespective of who wins the presidency, rising capital spending might be a forerunner to increased hiring.

Maneka proposes national register for sex offenders, irrespective of age
... (WCD) minister Maneka Gandhi has proposed a national register of sex offenders to keep a watch on people convicted of sexual offences, irrespective ...

Jeb Bush: Fight For Traditional Marriage Will Go On 'Irrespective' Of Supreme Court Decision
Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush told a group of conservative Christians on Friday that he will continue to support traditional marriage ...

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Tells Iran Armed Forces to Build Up 'Irrespective' of Diplomacy
Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Sunday the armed forces should increase their combat capability regardless of political ...

Rubio reaffirms opposition to rape and incest exceptions: He backs abortion ban “irrespective of the ...
More than a week after backing down on past support for exceptions, Rubio reiterates hardline stance VIDEO