Startkits and MySQL

Have any of the starter kits been coverted to use MySQL?
0
WalkToFreedom

MySQL
Currently have a site coded in PHP but the customer wants to go to .NET. Can I use the existing MySQL DB or am I required to use MSSQL? Thanks, Ken Check out this forum which is specialized for this kind of questions: ASP.NET MySQL forumBart De Smet [MVP] Visit www.msdn.be, www.bartdesmet.net...

mysql php5-mysql
Hi, i have installed mysqk from binaries itworks!!! but now how can i install php5-mysql and dependencies? Many thanks Thierry -- trazomtg ------------------------------------------------------------------------ When you say from the binaries, do you mean you installed via Yast and the Suse repositories?? It is always best to install via Yast-Software-Software Management if you can. This way all dependencies are done for you. -- gogalthorp ------------------------------------------------------------------------ gogalthorp's Profile: http://forums.opensuse....

linked server MySql to Mysql
Can i make linked server from MySql to another Mysql server?...

mysql and .net
Hi there, i am new to .net and i am trying to setup a simple form. I am an open source person and what i am asking can be done easily using php and mysql; but i need to know how to do this in .net project asap. i have three forms; form1 submit to the database and redirect to form2 and form2 submit to the database and redirect to form3. i want to grab mysql last inserted id from form1 to form2 while redirecting and pass it via the url. i am able to select from the database, but i don't know how to assign it to a variable; here is what i have so far: str2 = "select last_ins...

Net::MySQL
------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C30A6E.486AE070 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Anyone run into this problem=20 $mysql->query(q{ INSERT INTO dbname (table_name) VALUES ( $var ) }); The problem is, when I assign a value to a $var that value is ignored in = the SQL statement. Ive tried every operator I know to get it to look at = it and accept the value as input into the DB. Ive tried=20 ( '$var' ) ("$var") ("\$var") ([$var]) ({$var}) Any ideas ? Kind regards...

Suse MySQL and MySQL workbench
I am looking at the downloads here 'MySQL :: Download MySQL Workbench' (http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/1.0.html#downloads) and 'MySQL :: Download MySQL Community Server' (http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/#downloads). As one is source code and the other is suse enterprise linux, are these the best downloads for MySQL on suse 11.3? Is there a best source for the install? Suse specific rpm's? -- flebber ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Try zypper or YAST first to look at the OpenSuSE repositories. ...

DBD::mysql bad auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle file on OS X
Howdy group :) Having a bit of trouble getting DBD::mysql installed on OS X I get this error: root# perl -e 'use DBD::mysql;' Can't load '/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle' for module DBD::mysql: /Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle(2): Not a recognisable object file at -e line 1 Compilation failed in require at -e line 1. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at -e line 1. root# Here is what is in the directory: root# ls /Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/au...

Perl Mysql
Hi all, I am installing Bugzilla3 on a windowsXP box together with Mysql5.0.45 and ActivePerl-5.8.8.820. It passed the checksetup and created the database. However, when I point my Firefox to http://localhost/ I got the following error: install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't load 'C:/Perl/site/lib/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.dll' for module DBD::mysql: load_file:The specified module could not be found at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 230. at (eval 34) line 3 Compilation failed in require at (eval 34) line 3. Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed...

Mysql
how to write a connection string for Mysql  with asp.net2.0 using different connections. Thanks in advance.  Using MyODBC its "Driver={MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver};Server=localhost;Database=myDataBase;User=myUsername;Password=myPassword;Option=3;"Using OleDbConnection its "Provider=MySQLProv;Data Source=mydb;User Id=myUsername;Password=myPassword;"  I just thought of asking if you probably are having trouble switching databases when connecting to your mysql db.Now, the good thing is MySQL provides a connector to asp.net, and you can download free of charge...

mysql
Anybody has comparative review of mysql on OES with MS SQL on Windows? thanks. emxsi@nospam.nuinet.com wrote: > Anybody has comparative review of mysql on OES with MS SQL on Windows? thanks. Just google for mysql "sql server" comparison and you'll get a ton. The jist of them all pretty much is: MySQL works great, but still lacks some business features like true transactions and low-level locking. It's getting better tho. You might want to look into PostGreSQL for any real demanding applications, but if you're just doing a small database (unde...

MySQL
Please, Mobilink support the SGBD MySQL ??? thanks MySQL is not an officially supported (nor tested) consolidated database. The issue is that the ODBC drivers available for MySQL do not support the level of ODBC functionality or aren't stable enough for ML's needs. Some people have reported different levels of success using MySQL as a consolidated either directly using different ODBC drivers or by using ASA as the consolidated and proxy tables to the MySQL backend. -- Liam Cavanagh Certified ASA Developer Version 8 iAnywhere Solutions - Sybase Product Managem...

MySQL
Are there any plans in the future to add MySQL as a supported DB for ZCM 10? Nick, nothing published AFAIK -- Shaun Pond Any idea why since products like IDM support MySQL and it comes with SLES? I just can't get over Novell still uses Sybase and MSSQL well you know its MS :) "Shaun Pond" <shaun@false.email> wrote in message news:VA.0000c3fa.05732019@false.email... > Nick, > > nothing published AFAIK > > -- > > Shaun Pond > > If I remember correctly, someone at Brainshare 2007 told me that there i...

MySQL
Can I use MySQL as database or am I limited to Access and MSSQL? Hi, You can use database other than Access / MSSQL in ASP.NET, FYI: view post 249017 and view forum 56 Colt...

MySQL
Anyone using PB with MySQL as their database? Just about everything is going fine except the current ODBC driver doesn't support cursors which we're having some difficulty getting around for one function of our program. Terrill ...

Web resources about - Startkits and MySQL - asp.net.mysql

Peter Fleury's Home Page
http://jump.to/fleury Peter Fleury Online Index AVR Projects - Build your Starterkit - ISP Cable - LCD Interface - Serial Interface AVR Software ...

What is startKIT? - XMOS
XMOS provides multicore microcontrollers for demanding time-critical embedded applications. Customers use xCORE devices today in consumer, audio, ...

FPGA - Synth website
FPGA - Synth website

Blowfish in Tcl
snichols 07/06/05. I'm having trouble getting the sample Tcl code below to work under Windows. Does this code exist as packaged download already ...

Our product portfolio - XMOS - Multicore microcontrollers
Read all about XMOS products, we provide all you need to quickly and easily complete your embedded product.

Multicore Microcontrollers - XMOS
XMOS provides multicore microcontrollers for demanding time-critical embedded applications. Customers use xCORE devices today in consumer, audio, ...

startKIT, the ultra-low-cost dev board for xCORE multicore microcontrollers - XMOS
startKIT is a 500MIPS low-cost development board for the xCORE range of multicore microcontrollers.