MySQL DataTransfer from one database to another database

Hi ,

I've two database in mysql and I want to transfer data from my database to another database.

what is the System to do so.

http://www.Net4developers.com

http://www.AjaxSpider.com

A k Verma

http://www.Net4Developers.com
0
akverma

If you couldn't just transfer database files, you can script your database
(script table definitions and table data) and run SQL script on your target
server.
0
GeorgeZ

Create a MySQL database from another MySQL database or Backup
I'm starting on a new ASP.NET project using MySQL as backend. While I'm familiar with SQL2k, I'm totally new in MySQL. Here's my questions: 1) Given a Web Server for installing the MySQL database, what do I need to start off? MyODBC and/or some other mySQL connector or console? I read tutorial mention Telnet or Shell access. What's that? I know how to create a FTP database in SQL2k. How's that done in MySQL? 2) Also given a backup of a MySQL database as data source and a remote MySQL database the backup was made from, what are the technical steps to create my first MySQL dat...

How to attach a MySql database to a MySql database server.
Hi all, I have developed a web application in VS 2005, and it uses MySql 4.1 as database. Now, I have created the database and tables, and there is data in it. How can I copy this same database along with its tables and contents, to another server? Which all files should I copy? Is there any procedure to 'attach' a database? I use MySql  Manager to create databases and tables. Thanks Tomy Hi The best way to make a dump of your existsing MySql database is to use mysqldump utility which comes with any mysql server package. Here is a sample usage: "C:\Program File...

Coping Database objects from one database to another blank database.
I want to create a duplicate database   in sql 2000 using asp.net from a webform I created a database using CREATE DATABASE ....... But how to copy tables, views, stored procedures to newly created database from old using asp.net from webform Is there any another method to create a duplicate database with another name from existing database on same server ? yes you can do have another DB with different name and that has everything the same .....!!!Fadil Alnassar www.fadilalnassar.com | FREE Nodil Tab Controlhttp://www.mefranchising.com One way it can be done is with...

How to convert the database in a mysql database ???
I need help, i want to put asp.net portal to a mysql data base Good luck! Since the Data MAnipulation Layer is written in Stored Procedures, you will have to rewrite all of it. It probably would not be very time effective in my opinion. Well, maybe it won't be that bad. Looks like someone is already doing it. Check out their forum for more upates. http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=482434...

import one table from one database to another database
if i have one table from database A, and i want to copy the table to database B, then how to do it in SQL server management studio express? is it i have to make sql query?Taj FreewarezNo limitations...It is not a shareware...It is simply free :)http://tajfreeware.blogspot.com try      select * into databaseB.dbo.TableA            from databaseA.dbo.TableA or go to database B and run   select * into TableA              from databaseA.dbo.TableA...

To change database from Acess into MySQL database
I want to change my database from Access to MYSQL . I can connect Ms Access database using the following syntax. Please let me know how I can connect mysql database same as that of access connectivity as given below [database] DBMS=ODBC DBParm = ConnectString='Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};Dbq=C:\testdata\employee.mdb;Uid=;Pwd=' AutoCommit=FALSE with thanks Polachan ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp This article should help: http://pbdj.sys-con.com/node/42600 You'll need to down...

copy database one database to onther database
hii want to copy one database table to onther database table using script?my database is ms-sql server 2000 Nothing is really over,untill the moment stop trying for it...Amitsp(MCTS,MCP)sqlreporting.blogspot.com You can use import/export task and DTS package created automatically by Enterprise manager or just try  select * INTO [newdatabase].dbo.[newTable] from [sourceDatabase].dbo.[sourcetable]  good luckThanksJPazgier no dear i want to this programatticallyiusing c #,source is my database in local machine and target is other computer means server Nothing is really...

how to copy one database entries to another database
hi i have a windows based application and a web based application. the database of windows based application and web based application are same but located on different machiene. like windows based application is located on local machiene and web based databased is located on another machiene. Now my prob is that after inserting all the entries in local database i want to copy these entries to web database using my windows application on single click of the button. but i have no idea about it. how could i do this. Thanks in adwance. well you have to create a DTS id ur using sql 2000 or SSI...

How to copy a table from one database to another database ?
Hello to you, I'm newbie using pb8.02 I'm uisng ms-access 2000 I'd database abc & xyz that contains customer table I want to copy some record on abc.customer to xyz.customer How ? What is the easy way ? should I using datawindow ? (i meant should I always had dw to got this purpose ? ) please advice steven DataWindow purists will flinch, but I think an embedded SQL INSERT INTO xyz.customer (SELECT ... FROM abc.customer) is the clearest way to do that. Two datawindows/datastores, retrieve the first, RowsCopy, Update on the second will also work. Pi...

copying tables from one database to another database
i am using visual web developer 2005 and SQL Express 2005 with VB  as the code behindi have two databases . i want to copy all the tables with all the contents from one database to another database programaticallyhow to achieve this ?please help me  easiest way is to use the detach - attach method or backup and restoreKH...

MYSQL database server vs. MaxDB by MYSQL
Which one should I choose? I am starting a project in tight budget, and I think I will use MYSQL instead of SQL server for this one. This project will be in heavy load. (for commercial use) I am wondering if I should use the standard MySql or the MaxDB? I have no idea because they both are free or low in license cost if I have to pay. I read about the stuff on the mysql.com, it says only about 5000 clients are using MaxDB. is that a reason for that? or MaxDB only good for SAP? Please advice. I am currently using MaxDB and developing asp pages against it. Works great fo...

mysql: how do i go about retrieving data from a mysql database?
Hi all,Using vb.net, whats the best way to get data from a mysql database? I want to write a class that does this for me http://www.mysql.com/products/connector/net/ Download MySQL connector from above link, reference it in your project and put it in the Bin folder of your project. Make a connection string in your web.config, and build a data class and a data access class in your preferred language. The data class being a representation of your table, and the data access class recieving the data object as a parameter to its insert, delete and update functions. Then link an objectdatasour...

Table transfer from one Database to another Database
Hi,I want to transfer one table to transfer another table using dataset and writing ASP.NET code, tables are in different databases, and databases are in different servers. I wrote the following code, the second table is empty initially; public DataSet DS1;public DataSet DS2;public SqlDataAdapter DA2; private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e){ // get dataset from database1 and display in gridSqlConnection conn1 = new SqlConnection("server=(local);database=;Uid=;password="); String strSQL1 = "select * from myTable1"; SqlDataAdapter DA1 = new SqlDataAdapter(strSQL1,conn1...

convertion of SQL Server database to mysql database
Hello!! I am interested on the convertion of SQL Server database and all its objects to mysql to get the portal working using mysql as a back end. If anyone coul help me, please reply and send me the DDL.   thanks for all...

Web resources about - MySQL DataTransfer from one database to another database - asp.net.mysql

DELUXE MUSIC TUNER for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get DELUXE MUSIC TUNER on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

3D Printed Robot InMoov Open Source - YouTube
Vid:13 This is a test using capture gestures + voice commands in Myrobotlab. You can follow the progress of this project and download the printable ...

Java Platform, Standard Edition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Java Platform, Standard Edition or Java SE is a widely used platform for programming in the Java language. It is the Java Platform used to deploy ...

DeltaCopy - Rsync for Windows
AboutMyX provides services for network administrators and web masters. Services include free monitoring for server uptime, web spell checker, ...

AddressOf.com
The following is a list of samples that I've found helpful as I continue to work on my first WinRT application: XAML AppBar control sample ...

Flow Control Techniques
Flow control is a technique for assuring that atransmitting entity does not overwhelm a receiving entity with data. Areceiving entity typically ...

WebKit DOM Programming Topics: Using Drag and Drop From JavaScript
Describes how to use JavaScript in web content and WebKit-based applications.

Proposed EU data protection framework needs work, says ICO
There is a lot that is welcome in the proposed EU data protection framework, says deputy information commissioner David Smith.

DailyTech - T-Mobile Begins Prep For 4G LTE Network, Upgrades to HSPA+
T-Mobile has completed its 3G network upgrade and now offers 3G coverage to over 200 million Americans