mysql connection on godaddy,help!!!

 hi.godaddy windows hosting have mysql database and web hosting support php4 and php 5.

 ı created a form.and created a database in mysql.I wrote submit codes with php.2 textboxes and send button.

when ı click send page show this error

"  Could not connect: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client."

hosting support php why this shows this error.

0
csharpc

I have GoDaddy hosting and use MS SQL and had many questions when I got started.  I do believe they do not charge for technical help if you call in.  I would suggest starting with them to see what you come up with.  Looks like GoDaddy may have to upgrade something on their end.

View Brenden Kehren's profile on LinkedIn
Remember to mark as answer if this post answered your question.
0
b471code3

connection Mysql C#.net in web.config problem help
 webconfig this code <connectionStrings> <add name="planku" connectionString="Server=localhost;user id=root;password=;database=planku;" providerName="mysql.data.mysqlclient"/></connectionStrings> <system.web><sessionState timeout="60" cookieless="AutoDetect" regenerateExpiredSessionId="true"/> <compilation debug="true" strict="false" explicit="true"><assemblies> <add assembly="System.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, Publ...

MySQL
Currently have a site coded in PHP but the customer wants to go to .NET. Can I use the existing MySQL DB or am I required to use MSSQL? Thanks, Ken Check out this forum which is specialized for this kind of questions: ASP.NET MySQL forumBart De Smet [MVP] Visit www.msdn.be, www.bartdesmet.net...

Help to connect to mysql
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C2C611.4163ABF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I am using Net::mysql to connect with database mysql.Though sytax is = correct it is still giving error: Can't locate object method "new" via package "MySql" (perhaps you forgot = to load "MySql"?) at E:\PERLTR~1\perl\VALIDA~1.PL line 10. = Content-type:text/html=20 My code is as follows: #!/usr/local/bin/perl print "Content-type:text/html\n\n"; use Net::MySql; $DBHOST =3D "...

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)
Hi, I get the error when I try to connect.. :o(( What's wrong? TIA, Juan. ...

ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysql/mysql.soc
2 day old install of 11.3; I installed MYSQL from yast2; 12 items relating to MYSQL are shown as installed; on a command line (as root) I get "ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysql/mysql.soc" when I type MYSQL. Another problem ; Apache is installed and running, but my install of PHP from Yast has been troubled, and very much unlike what I read here : "http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/feature/595.html" ; a web page with phpinfo() shows nothing; do I have to do another manual config of LAMP ? If so wh...

Newbie: DBD::mysql error connecting to mysql
I'm new to Bugzilla, Apache, mysql, and perl (whew) and am trying to get Bugzilla 2.18 up and running... I've been banging my head on a problem for a few hours and seem to be stuck... I am at the point where checksetup.pl runs cleanly. I can connect to the system from a browser on a client workstation and get the initial Bugzilla screen without errors. When I navigate to some of the other screens, such as "Enter a new bug report" I am faced with a "Software Error" that seems to indicate perl is having trouble connecting to mysql. Any help is appreciate...

Segmentation fault while connecting to mysql through DBD::Mysql
Hi All, When I try to connect to mysql db through perl dbd, get segmentation fault error. attached DBI trace report. Any help on this is appreciated. Name "main::dbwritesallowed" used only once: possible typo at ./t.pl line 14. DBI 1.15-nothread dispatch trace level set to 5 -> DBI->connect(DBI:mysql:host=localhost;database=bugs;port=3306, bugs, ****) -> DBI->install_driver(mysql) for perl=5.008003 pid=2777 ruid=0 euid=0 install_driver: DBD::mysql loaded (version 2.9002) New DBI::dr (for DBD::mysql::dr, parent=, id=) dbih_...

need help to connect with mysql
how can i connect  and get a table's data to a dropdown list using mysql ? Check the Learn tab on how to do database programming. For mySql connection check this http://www.aspdev.org/articles/asp.net-mysql-connect/ ThanksMark post(s) as "Answer" that helped youElectronic ScrewWebsite||Blog||Dub@i.net...

mysql php5-mysql
Hi, i have installed mysqk from binaries itworks!!! but now how can i install php5-mysql and dependencies? Many thanks Thierry -- trazomtg ------------------------------------------------------------------------ When you say from the binaries, do you mean you installed via Yast and the Suse repositories?? It is always best to install via Yast-Software-Software Management if you can. This way all dependencies are done for you. -- gogalthorp ------------------------------------------------------------------------ gogalthorp's Profile: http://forums.opensuse....

plz help me to connect mysql
hi; i started to study asp.net and i want to connect to mysql.and i have many question.  first i want a full version and also free dataprovider. ( i download and used a trial version of mydirect.net of cllab.com and every thing was good .i could select and insert & ... very well and i haven't any problem with dateTime or utf8 but expire ) now i download mysql connector/net of mysql.com site but have problem with.i set database and table and fied to utf8 and culture of  page to "fa-IR" but show( ?????) question mark. now my question is if i publish awebsite and...

RE: Newbie: DBD::mysql error connecting to mysql
Looks like your version of DBD::mysql is one version too old. You should upgrade. Try perl -MCPAN -e 'install "DBD::mysql"' -----Original Message----- From: Tom Firl [mailto:tom.firl@columbiaultimate.com] Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 2:00 PM To: mozilla-webtools@mozilla.org Subject: Newbie: DBD::mysql error connecting to mysql I'm new to Bugzilla, Apache, mysql, and perl (whew) and am trying to get Bugzilla 2.18 up and running... I've been banging my head on a problem for a few hours and seem to be stuck... I am at the point where checksetup.pl ...

Need Help With MYSQL Connect
some one please help me.. im trying to load up the database using asp and i keep geting an error saying: SQL Server does not exist or access denied.this is the code i'm using.. am i doing something wrong? <%@ Page Language="VB" debug="true"%><script runat="server">        Function test() As System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader            Dim connectionString As String = "server='Freemysql.net'; user id='freemys_flippe'; password='******'; Database='freemys_flippe1'"            Dim sqlConnection ...

Connecting to MySQL from VS.Net
I can connect to SQL server in VS.Net, but I cannot get to connect to my remote MySQL server. It would be great if I could use the same UI to admin the two server. Anyone know how I can do this ?...

Web resources about - mysql connection on godaddy,help!!! - asp.net.mysql

Kings Cross identities arrested in connection with murder
Two Kings Cross identities&nbsp;have been arrested in connection with the murder of a man at Sydney hotel.

Faith: Spirits lift in connection with home
We need to more adequately understand the spirituality of our unique place on earth.

... of Emergency Services) On Wednesday evening, California Governor Jerry Brown declared a state of emergency in Los Angeles County in connection ...

Report: Man arrested in connection with Ashley Olsen's murder
Italian media agency reports that a non-EU male has been arrested in the murder of the 35-year-old American

Toyota and Kymeta rely on satellites to power this Mirai's data connection
They're hoping to achieve gigabit wireless speeds within the next few years.