linked server MySql to Mysql

Can i make linked server from MySql to another Mysql server?
0
yaron_bor

mysql php5-mysql
Hi, i have installed mysqk from binaries itworks!!! but now how can i install php5-mysql and dependencies? Many thanks Thierry -- trazomtg ------------------------------------------------------------------------ When you say from the binaries, do you mean you installed via Yast and the Suse repositories?? It is always best to install via Yast-Software-Software Management if you can. This way all dependencies are done for you. -- gogalthorp ------------------------------------------------------------------------ gogalthorp's Profile: http://forums.opensuse....

MySQL
Currently have a site coded in PHP but the customer wants to go to .NET. Can I use the existing MySQL DB or am I required to use MSSQL? Thanks, Ken Check out this forum which is specialized for this kind of questions: ASP.NET MySQL forumBart De Smet [MVP] Visit www.msdn.be, www.bartdesmet.net...

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)
Hi, I get the error when I try to connect.. :o(( What's wrong? TIA, Juan. ...

ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysql/mysql.soc
2 day old install of 11.3; I installed MYSQL from yast2; 12 items relating to MYSQL are shown as installed; on a command line (as root) I get "ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysql/mysql.soc" when I type MYSQL. Another problem ; Apache is installed and running, but my install of PHP from Yast has been troubled, and very much unlike what I read here : "http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/feature/595.html" ; a web page with phpinfo() shows nothing; do I have to do another manual config of LAMP ? If so wh...

MYSQL database server vs. MaxDB by MYSQL
Which one should I choose? I am starting a project in tight budget, and I think I will use MYSQL instead of SQL server for this one. This project will be in heavy load. (for commercial use) I am wondering if I should use the standard MySql or the MaxDB? I have no idea because they both are free or low in license cost if I have to pay. I read about the stuff on the mysql.com, it says only about 5000 clients are using MaxDB. is that a reason for that? or MaxDB only good for SAP? Please advice. I am currently using MaxDB and developing asp pages against it. Works great fo...

How to attach a MySql database to a MySql database server.
Hi all, I have developed a web application in VS 2005, and it uses MySql 4.1 as database. Now, I have created the database and tables, and there is data in it. How can I copy this same database along with its tables and contents, to another server? Which all files should I copy? Is there any procedure to 'attach' a database? I use MySql  Manager to create databases and tables. Thanks Tomy Hi The best way to make a dump of your existsing MySql database is to use mysqldump utility which comes with any mysql server package. Here is a sample usage: "C:\Program File...

Suse MySQL and MySQL workbench
I am looking at the downloads here 'MySQL :: Download MySQL Workbench' (http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/1.0.html#downloads) and 'MySQL :: Download MySQL Community Server' (http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/#downloads). As one is source code and the other is suse enterprise linux, are these the best downloads for MySQL on suse 11.3? Is there a best source for the install? Suse specific rpm's? -- flebber ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Try zypper or YAST first to look at the OpenSuSE repositories. ...

MySQL ERROR 2013 (HY000): Lost connection to MySQL server
I am having a time trying to resolve this issue. It appears to be a bug with the version of MySQL that is included with SLES 11sp1 but support told me they don't support it. Go figure so I thought I would see if anyone on the boards have experienced this issue or could assist me with the issue. I am running SLES 11sp1 with mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.67, for suse-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline 5.2. I have a test database, vs_test, I am using to test out some basic SQL statements. I have found when I run: mysql> insert into `t1` (`d`)select * from `t1` on duplicate key u...

mysql problem when running checksetup, mysql server has gone away
Hi! I'm installing latest bugzilla on Windows 2000 Server with SP2 according to these instructions: http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/win32install.html Well not 100% according to those instructions as they are not up to date with latest Perl, but pretty close. I'm using a fresh install of the latest MySQL 5, Perl and Apache 2.2. I'm at the step where I run checksetup.pl. All goes well, a bunch of tables are created, but then: ------------------------------- cut here ------------------------- Adding new table milestones ... DBD::mysql::st execute failed: MySQL serv...

MySQL ERROR 2013 (HY000): Lost connection to MySQL server
I am trying to run this SQL statement on openSUSE 11.2 using mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.36, for suse-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline 6.0 and constantly receive this error message. mysql> select 1 from `emp`,`dep` where `a` <=> (select 1 union select 2) into @`var0`; ERROR 2013 (HY000): Lost connection to MySQL server during query I installed the Enterprise version of MySQL by Oracle on a different machine, same version of SUSE, and this works. I don't want to have to purchase there version and from what I can tell it is only one revision off mysql Ver 14.14 Di...

DBD::mysql bad auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle file on OS X
Howdy group :) Having a bit of trouble getting DBD::mysql installed on OS X I get this error: root# perl -e 'use DBD::mysql;' Can't load '/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle' for module DBD::mysql: /Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle(2): Not a recognisable object file at -e line 1 Compilation failed in require at -e line 1. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at -e line 1. root# Here is what is in the directory: root# ls /Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/au...

Perl Mysql
Hi all, I am installing Bugzilla3 on a windowsXP box together with Mysql5.0.45 and ActivePerl-5.8.8.820. It passed the checksetup and created the database. However, when I point my Firefox to http://localhost/ I got the following error: install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't load 'C:/Perl/site/lib/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.dll' for module DBD::mysql: load_file:The specified module could not be found at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 230. at (eval 34) line 3 Compilation failed in require at (eval 34) line 3. Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed...

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: MySQL server has gone away
Hello, Sometimes, my sql is running for a quite long time, e.g. 1 hour The perl script will warn "DBD::mysql::st execute failed: MySQL server has gone away at ..." and my script failed. I have already set the auto reconnect, e.g. $dbh->{mysql_auto_reconnect} = 1; But problem still occur, any idea? Thanks. Ryan Chan wrote: > Sometimes, my sql is running for a quite long time, e.g. 1 hour > > The perl script will warn "DBD::mysql::st execute failed: MySQL server > has gone away at ..." and my script failed. > > ...

Web resources about - linked server MySql to Mysql - asp.net.mysql

Linked data structure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computer science , a linked data structure is a data structure which consists of a set of data records ( nodes ) linked together and organized ...

Sarah Palin - Please take a look at the article linked... - Facebook
Please take a look at the article linked below to understand how the amnesty bill the Senate passed yesterday is a sad betrayal of working class... ...

Linked Media Group (@LinkedMedia) on Twitter

How to Rock the Perfect Linked In profile ...
Thank you to everyone at LinkedIn and the BMB Agency. And all my connections. Spread The Love, MHx

London Road: Linked Stories on the App Store on iTunes
Get London Road: Linked Stories on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

smart linked thermostat - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore athriftymrs.com's photos on Flickr. athriftymrs.com has uploaded 2243 photos to Flickr.

'Brazil drought linked to Amazon deforestation' - YouTube
Subscribe to BBC News HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog Brazil's biggest city, Sao Paulo, is experiencing its worst drought in decades.Now, a leading ...

US ambassador to UAE believes warning issued to American citizens not linked to Reem murder
US officials do not believe that a woman stabbed to death last week was targeted because of her American nationality, the US ambassador has said. ...

Spiritual healer linked to death of diabetic Sydney boy promotes 'self-torture' in promotional clip
... to attend an alternative Chinese medicine workshop in Sydney's south. A testimonial video from the website of a Chinese spiritual healer linked ...

72 hours before Paris attacks, ISIS-linked social media posts ‘God bless you in your mission’ - AdelaideNow ...
THE devastating Paris attacks show the world has vastly underestimated the brutality and reach of Islamic State, a force hellbent on a campaign ...