Import and Export Tables

How can I import tables from mySQL to MSDE, Access or another mySQL database?  and also export tables to mySQL from MSDE, Access or another mySQL database?
0
ysgp

http://www.convert-in.com/
0
bou63

database table import and export in csv or text file image field is not importing and exporting
 i am exporting a item table into csv format as followig, but  column itempicture(data type image) of table is not exporting data like  "0XFFD8FFE000102A1" AND  how can we import same image field into database item_number,item_Name,item_Description,item_Price,deliveryTime,Currency_id,category_id,itemPicture,Quotation,company_id "BK80001","Bajaj","100cc,red color","31000","2","1","34","System.Byte[]","","1" "HND90001","Honda City",&quo...

NEW Import/Export: Import/Export FireFox !PROFILE!
Name: Dirk Bourgeois Email: thatweakathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: NEW Import/Export: Import/Export FireFox !PROFILE! Comments: Firefox is the biggest, the baddest, the best browser I've ever come across,.. exceptional piece of art! Although,.. I have been looking all over for an import/export.. All I've found so far is import/export for Bookmarks.. I suggest, if this is possible, to make an allround Import/Export in the File menu or anywhere(all there is now is an 'Import' for bookmarks.. With allround i mean: settings, passwords, bookmarks, add...

export from mysql and import into postgresql
Hello, Google searching for my subject line has not returned results worth while. I am trying to move a Bugzilla installation from one local machine to another local machine. Current machine: Fedora 12 x86_32 Bugzilla 3.4.8 MySQL 5.1.47 LDAP auth New machine: Fedora 13 x86_64 Bugzilla 3.4.8 (clean bugzilla installation) PostgreSQL 8.4.4 LDAP auth There are about 1000 bugs in the current database with about 50 attachments (patches, PDFs, and some PNGs), and two groups (for two classifications). I need to maintain the bugs, their history, attachments, classificati...

import-export table structure
Can I import into Designor the table structures wich stored in TXT file some format ? Or I must type the table structures ? The reverse engenering not work - no ODBC driver for db. Thank you Kiss K�roly You should be able to reverse engineer from a script. That is one of the options when you do RE. -- Jim Egan [TeamPS] Dealer Solutions, LLC Houston, TX ...

Import and Export of Single Tables
Apologies if this is a very basic question but we've searched the documentation high and low to find a solution with no success.. We need to be able to export and import single tables to ascii files in ASE 11.9.2 on NT. I've looked for an equivalent command to Oracle import and export but can't find one. Is there an easy way to import and export single tables ? Thanks Mark Check out the "bcp" (bulk-copy) utility in the "Utility Programs for Windows NT" documentation. basic syntax: $SYBASE/bin/bcp <dbname.owner.tablename> out <...

export/import table schema?
Hi, Is there an easy way to export the schema of a table to import it into another db (using sybase central, or other tool)? both for SqlAnywhere 10 & ultralite? I looked at the load/unload but it seems to do the whole db, and i just want to save 1 table (and not the data, or optional would be even better). perhaps a generator of something like create table xxx column yyy .... thanks. "john" <abc@def.uk> wrote in news:46974b9f$0$31955$ba620dc5@nova.planet.nl: > Hi, > > Is there an easy way to export the schema of a table to impor...

DataGrid export to excel and import to a temp table
Hi all,        I'm exporting datagrid to excel and then importing it to a temp table,       the problem is that , when i import that excel file into a temp table , i'm getting a runtume error, but when i copy data to another excel sheet and import then i'm not getting any error, i've tried with deleting blank rows or columns in the 1st excel sheet but i'm getting the same error. can any1 tell me the solution. Regards Anant Can u show your code you are using? And on what line you a...

Copy/Import/Export User Table for Upgrade?
I transitioning from DNN2.04 to DNN3. 1) What is the best way to move all my users to the new site? 2) Can I move their role assignments at the same time?  3) What is the best way to move content to the new site? Thanks for helping! Scott LesnetMuscatine, Iowa USAhttp://www.52761.info     I'd be curious to hear this too.  I've got a DNN 2.1.2 site that I'd like to move up to DNN 3.1.  For safety, I installed fresh rather than doing an upgrade.  Now I'd like to know how I can migrate the existing users (and possibly roles) from the 2.1.2...

export/import multiple tables to one XML file
I am working on an application that will "export" about 25 tables from one database to one (or more) files, which will then be transmitted to a different site and "imported" to a database with the same tables. I use PowerBuilder 8.0.2 for most of our other applications, but see that PB10.2 supports more XML functionality, and from what I see, XML may be the best way to go with this. My question is, can I create one file that contains all of the tables, or just create one .xml file for each table? I have put together an application with 10.2 that works nicel...

export table into excel using vb.net 2005
hi all..... i selected some records from database and bind it in table (asp.net table)........ but i wanna add another function which is "export excel function" ....... i wanna export the table (which i bind the records into it) to excel format....  how can i do it ? thanks Hi mate, Here is a simple function i use last time. let me know if you need more help.         Public Shared Sub ExportToExcelFile( _            ByVal gvValue As GridView, _      &...

How to export and import tables with image data?(and which one is the fastest?)
In my SQLAnywhere database, I have tables with column defined as image data type. Basically, what I need to accomplish is to transfer data from an existing database to another database with new schema. The size of my database file is about 400M because it has image data in it. Does anyone know anyway to export these tables and import them to another database? and what is the best way to do this? Thanks for any input. Rick Lin Diffusion, Inc. rlin@diffusion.com ...

Import/Export tables with SQL Server Management Studio
Hello, How can I copy a table from one database to another database with SQL Server Management Studio.Thanks,Curt. Regards, Curt I have found out how to do this now, so no need for a reply. Thanks anyway. Regards, Curt Hi,You will have to use SSIS import/export wizard for that. This utility has been moved out of SSMS and is now part of SSIS Zafar IqbalVP TechnologyHansvits** Please mark as ANSWER if my reply helped you I have to import few tables from the development server to the production server. Do you think so that is achievable using SSIS? I was able to move...

JDBC driver: Data export in table and data import from view
Hi all, I have a small question regarding the JDBC connector. I have a database with 1 table where I have to export data from the Identity Vault, and 1 view where I have to import data into the Identity Vault. However, data are for the same type of objects. I define a Schema Mapping Rule with 1 Structural Class and 1 Auxiliary Class, but both refer to the same type of objects. But my problem is that an object cannot be associated twice for the same driver, can it? So, is it possible to make this working? Thank you for your help! -- marieno2 ----------------------------...

Sql Server 2005 Express: Export/Import content of a table
 I want to export data in a table from one database to another database. And I would like it bo be clone of the source table, if it's possible. Is there any tools out there that can help me with this or do I have to write my own code?Is it possible to query the database to get all columns and datatypes for å requested table? If possible, can you give me an example?If I have to write a tool myself I guess I would do something like this: Export - Query the database for columns and datatype for the requested table. Dynamically generate a query to retrieve all rows from the table and sa...

Web resources about - Import and Export Tables - asp.net.mysql

List of countries by imports - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of countries by imports , based on the World Trade Organization and The World Factbook . For comparison purposes, some non-sovereign ...

Perfect Audience Performance Reporting API Allows Facebook Advertisers To Import Data
Advertisers that use Facebook Exchange can now import data on their ads, campaigns, and conversions into their own customized reporting dashboards ...

Oakland Opens the Wallet for Cuban Import
Looks like Billy Beane really is sticking to that Window. After spending the offseason trading away two of the better young starting pitchers ...

How to Import Your Blog Into Facebook
Inside Facebook has recently written about simplifying how you use Facebook with other social media tools in order to make life a little easier. ...

Export Import Business Group
Here we are, people in the business of export and import from all over the world. I invite you people also to join for more info of the business ...

#1 Cheat for Ruzzle ~ find the best words with free auto game import! on the App Store on iTunes
Get #1 Cheat for Ruzzle ~ find the best words with free auto game import! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

Secretary Kerry Delivers Remarks at the Export-Import Bank Annual Conference - Flickr - Photo Sharing ...
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry delivers remarks at the Export-Import Bank Annual Conference in Washington, D.C., on April 24, 2014. [State ...

Christmases come at once for Canberra Cavalry imports at Percy households
When a Canberra Cavalry player is billeted by ground announcer Matt Percy and his family, the unofficial initiation is usually a big spoonful ...

Apple adds iPhones to Lightning to USB Camera Adapter compatibility list, photo import works under iOS ...
... reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Apple adds iPhones to Lightning to USB Camera Adapter compatibility list, photo import works ...

Import brands dominate list of finalists for North American Car and Truck of the Year
Coverage of advertising spending, campaigns and agency changes in the automotive industry.