how to save a image in mysql

 how to save a image in mysql can any once send me code for saving and retrive images  by a procedure

in mysql????????

0
sri

MySQL
Currently have a site coded in PHP but the customer wants to go to .NET. Can I use the existing MySQL DB or am I required to use MSSQL? Thanks, Ken Check out this forum which is specialized for this kind of questions: ASP.NET MySQL forumBart De Smet [MVP] Visit www.msdn.be, www.bartdesmet.net...

mysql php5-mysql
Hi, i have installed mysqk from binaries itworks!!! but now how can i install php5-mysql and dependencies? Many thanks Thierry -- trazomtg ------------------------------------------------------------------------ When you say from the binaries, do you mean you installed via Yast and the Suse repositories?? It is always best to install via Yast-Software-Software Management if you can. This way all dependencies are done for you. -- gogalthorp ------------------------------------------------------------------------ gogalthorp's Profile: http://forums.opensuse....

Save and retrieve images from mysql database
Hi everyone !, I need to save and retrieve images from the mysql database using asp.net with c#. Please help me elaborately with some examples.   Thanks in Advance,  J. Mohan...

Upload a image and save it Mysql Database
Hi I need to upload a image and save it in a Mysql database. I tried the upload component but i know a lot of things about this component except How can i upload a file. Please help mario Hello mario > I need to upload a image and save it in a Mysql database. The general approach to your issue: Query1.Edit; TBlobField(Query1.FieldByName('image')).LoadFromFile('....'); Query1.Post; But depending on the data access components there may be a nuances. -- With best regards, Dmitry Arefiev www.anydac.net - Firebird, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL...

how cani save and retrive images from mysql
hi iam looking for some guidance that how cani save abd retrive images from mysql on formview     thanks anwar khan  This is an article for ms sqlserver , and you need a little modifications to the code , http://www.beansoftware.com/asp.net-tutorials/images-database.aspxInstead of using System.Data.SqlClient classes , use System.Data.Oledb or system.Dat.ODBC classes for example , intead of Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection use  Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection Regards,Anas Ghanem.Note:Please Don't hesitate to click "Report Abuse" link if you...

storing images in MySQL database with vb.net
Hi All, I want to store images in MySQL database through a web page in asp.net. I could not find any article in asp.net with vb.net. Some body has done or knows the solution then tell me the article Thanx in advance Hussain Shah You could upload the file onto your server, and have a field in your database pointing to the directory/filename.Microsoft ASP.NET Enthusiast This article is not VB but not hard to understand , reading this maybe help . http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/simpleuploadimage.asp Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on...

how to save image in "MySql" database?
hello, how to save image in "MySql" database in regards with C# (window application) as well as retrieve the same image.  please give me the code.   Ajmal Check out this article:http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/image_asp.asp www.hopeasp.net...

How to insert image file to Mysql use VB.NET
hi I'm using VB.NET and Mysql for my application. I want to insert image file to Blob field in table. Who can help me? Thanks web forms or windows forms?  Hi,I tried to insert file in MySql database using VB.NET. I hope the same code should work with Image file too. 1 Dim conn As OdbcConnection 2 Dim comm As OdbcCommand 3 Dim dr As OdbcDataReader 4 Dim sql as String 5 Dim binData() As Byte 6 Dim fs1 As New FileStream _ 7 (“C:\dsr-videp\A.avi”, FileMode.OpenOrCreate, _ 8 FileAccess.Read) 9 10 fs1.Read(binData, 0, fs1.Length) 11 fs1...

linked server MySql to Mysql
Can i make linked server from MySql to another Mysql server?...

Net::MySQL
------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C30A6E.486AE070 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Anyone run into this problem=20 $mysql->query(q{ INSERT INTO dbname (table_name) VALUES ( $var ) }); The problem is, when I assign a value to a $var that value is ignored in = the SQL statement. Ive tried every operator I know to get it to look at = it and accept the value as input into the DB. Ive tried=20 ( '$var' ) ("$var") ("\$var") ([$var]) ({$var}) Any ideas ? Kind regards...

mysql and .net
Hi there, i am new to .net and i am trying to setup a simple form. I am an open source person and what i am asking can be done easily using php and mysql; but i need to know how to do this in .net project asap. i have three forms; form1 submit to the database and redirect to form2 and form2 submit to the database and redirect to form3. i want to grab mysql last inserted id from form1 to form2 while redirecting and pass it via the url. i am able to select from the database, but i don't know how to assign it to a variable; here is what i have so far: str2 = "select last_ins...

Images in MySQL
Hello all: Just a quick question concerning putting images in a database- I want to add a field for images within my mysql database: how should I go about doing this? I have tried -- ALTER TABLE project ADD(proj_img blob binary); -- ....to no avail. What is the correct syntax? Also, is this even a good idea? Would it be better to just store a link to an image within another directory? The images contained within should be under 100k. Heres the existing target table: Database metonym_metonym - table project Field Type Attributes Null Default Extra proj_id int(3) No auto...

Suse MySQL and MySQL workbench
I am looking at the downloads here 'MySQL :: Download MySQL Workbench' (http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/1.0.html#downloads) and 'MySQL :: Download MySQL Community Server' (http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/#downloads). As one is source code and the other is suse enterprise linux, are these the best downloads for MySQL on suse 11.3? Is there a best source for the install? Suse specific rpm's? -- flebber ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Try zypper or YAST first to look at the OpenSuSE repositories. ...

DBD::mysql bad auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle file on OS X
Howdy group :) Having a bit of trouble getting DBD::mysql installed on OS X I get this error: root# perl -e 'use DBD::mysql;' Can't load '/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle' for module DBD::mysql: /Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle(2): Not a recognisable object file at -e line 1 Compilation failed in require at -e line 1. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at -e line 1. root# Here is what is in the directory: root# ls /Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/au...

Web resources about - how to save a image in mysql - asp.net.mysql

Twist Image
At Twist Image, we connect brands to people and people to brands. Let us show you what we mean.

Wikipedia:WikiProject Images and Media/Photography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This WikiProject 's primary aim is to encourage the contribution and improvement of photographs on Wikipedia. The project seeks to act as a focal ...

Image compares Saudi Arabia with Islamic State as execution protests grow
Iranian protesters set fire to the Saudi embassy in Tehran after the execution of an outspoken Shiite cleric. But it was a picture posted on ...

Police release images of a second Christmas "Grinch" after Baldivis present grab
Kwinana police are seeking help in tracking down another present-snaffling Christmas Grinch.

Malcolm Turnbull condemns leaking of image of public servant in Jamie Briggs scandal
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull slams the leaking of an image of a female diplomat caught up in the Jamie Briggs scandal.

Graphic Grades: How to Give Your Company Image an Update
All brands need a facelift from time to time, and while some updates are minor, others can be more extensive. As a business looking to modernize ...

Mockup images show off a colorful iPhone 6c lineup
As has become the annual tradition, iPhone owners are already looking ahead to the next major flagship release from Apple , just months after ...

Uncompromising Cruz Embraces “Abrasive” Image
Ted Cruz's reputation as an arrogant, grating, in-your-face ideologue has dogged him throughout the Republican presidential race. But it hasn't ...

This is what the entire universe looks like in one image
... one field of view. But musician Pablo Carlos Budassi managed to do it by combining logarithmic maps of the universe from Princeton and images ...

X-Ray Image of 900 Pound Obese Man, Keith Martin: Real or Fake?
An interesting image that depicts the internal structure of a 900 pound man's body has been popping up on the internet since sometime back in ...