Best Free Multi-User DB for .NET

What would be the best free multi-user DB for .NET?

I would certainly prefer stored procedure support, but it's not critical. It would have to work Client-Server. I would have .NET Windows Forms accessing it from desktops in the LAN, as well as ASP.net.
I would certainly prefer something which works ADO.NET.
TIA
Meron Lavie

lavie@net2vision.net.il

WARNING: Remove "2" from email address (ANTI-SPAM)
0
lavie

Firebird 1.5 :). it's on release candidate 4 and the final version is almost getting out. It supports stored procedures, triggers and the .net provider is excellent. It has an excelent support and it is 100% free
0
fetcher
7/30/2003 5:16:49 PM
where is the .Net provider for Firebird, says "Page under construction" on it when I just checked it out!
0
fugee
8/6/2003 10:28:31 PM
Here:

fetcher

Convert Existing User DB to Net .net MemberShip DB
Hey, Im looking to take my current Users DB and put those records into the new .net membership DB. I looked at the Membership Create User SP but im not sure if that sp is the only procedure that gets called when creating a user. I was wondering if any one else has had to do this and how should i go about it. I have about 100 users that i need to copy over. Thanks. This article has a bunch of links to Membership and security information in ASP.NET: http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2006/02/24/438953.aspx For migrating 100 users over, you might just find it easiest to create a ...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

DataWindow.Net a nominee for Best .NET Libraries / Controls
http://sys-con.com/dotnet/readerschoice2004/ Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] http://www.teamsybase.com TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs Two 3rd party books on developing with PowerBuilder http://www.pb9books.com?source=newsgroups Need code sample? Check out CodeXchange: http://www.codexchange.sybase.com Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - Francis of Assisi http://www.needhim.org --------------------------------------------------------------------- NOTE: If you are using Google to post messages to the newsgroups, you will *no...

Net Farmers net

net send in .net

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException with MySQL Connector.NET
Hi. I already tried many things and spent already 2 days without any success. Please help or I'll hang myself.I am using MySql.Data.dll  ver. 5.2.5.0 (runtime v2.0.50727) from my project (library). It works great if i use it from WindowsApplication but once i use it same way in WebApplication, it keeps throwing: The attempted operation is not supported for the type of object referencedException Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The attempted operation is not supported for the type of object referenced .. AsyncResult ias = socket.BeginConnect(endPoint, null, null);.. (or w...

Creating user interfaces with.net/c# -- newbie to .net -- HELP!!
I hope this isnt a stupid question, but I am pretty confused. I currently design/build interfaces for webapps that use coldfusion. I use html/css to build everything and then turn all this over to the programmers who make it all work. Well, we are going to be migrating over to .net/c# and I am confused as to whether or not I can continue with the same process, mainly, designing/building the sites in html/css, all interfaces, all visual pages, and then hand over to programmers to add code. I know that .net has some built in display controls, so how does that affect the interface design proces...

What do non-.net users need to do to consume a .net web service?
Hello, I'm very new to web service world and haven't had much chance to do much reading on theory and architecture yet. So I'm asked to create one for someone external to my organization (still inside my company). I make one, test it, deploy it, consume it. Go me. It was very easy within my comfortable .net shop. However, the intended consumer is not a .Net shop (J2EE). I was under the impression that if I sent in a GET request to the asmx file, I would get XML back. This turned out to be not the case and I had to use the proxy file to prove that I could consume the service. S...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

Web resources about - Best Free Multi-User DB for .NET - asp.net.mysql

Multi-user - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Multi-user software is software that allows access by multiple users of a computer . Time-sharing systems are multi-user systems. Most batch ...

Howie Find Vowels Lite (Multi-User) on the App Store on iTunes
Get Howie Find Vowels Lite (Multi-User) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Future of iPad: Dual-app viewing mode, then J98/J99 ‘iPad Pros,’ multi-user support
... over the next year. Apple is developing a dual-app viewing mode, 12-inch iPads codenamed “J98″ and “J99,” as well as support for multi-user ...

Lollipop brings proper multi-user accounts to your phone
Lollipop will make sharing your phone easier and safer We've had multi-user accounts on our Android tablets for some time now, but it required ...

Multi-user support and split-screen multitasking are reportedly in store for iPad users
... in the pipeline for Apple’s iPad. According to a new report from 9to5Mac , Apple is planning to add split-screen multitasking and multi-user ...

Multi-user beamforming is here—in $270, 1.7Gbps Asus Wi-Fi router
The Asus RT-AC87. If you've been waiting for a Wi-Fi router that supports multi-user beamforming, there's now one for sale. The Asus RT-AC87 ...

Multi-user tablets have an edge over the iPad at home but not at work or school
Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Google and Microsoft have all delivered tablets with multi-user capabilities while the iPad remains a single-user device. ...

Google Chrome Beta for Desktops Introduces Easier Multi-user Switching
For desktop users, Chrome Beta is receiving an update this week, one which will allow users to switch between accounts signed into Chrome more ...

​Android smartphones are about to get multi-user support
If you have an Android tablet and kids, you're probably a fan of the OS' multi-user feature: it lets you add passwords and lock specific apps ...

Next Apple iPad Could Get Split-Screen Views, Multi-User Log-Ins
Stylus support could also be on its way, according to a patent application for what is believed to be a coming 12.9-inch iPad Pro, according ...