Any Grid for MySQL in .Net except the gridview in VS2005???

i using Connector 5.0.7, and if i use gridview to display the db data,the sorting,paging function all cant be use.

any other tools to intro ? which can support for MySQL paging,sorting and other function.

i found RadGrid, http://www.telerik.com/demos/aspnet/Grid/Examples/Programming/SimpleBinding/DefaultCS.aspx

but i not sure it can fully utilize under MySQL or not?

anyone try it before?

C#######################################
0
enghsiang

No one can help???Crying

C#######################################
0
enghsiang

MySQL
Currently have a site coded in PHP but the customer wants to go to .NET. Can I use the existing MySQL DB or am I required to use MSSQL? Thanks, Ken Check out this forum which is specialized for this kind of questions: ASP.NET MySQL forumBart De Smet [MVP] Visit www.msdn.be, www.bartdesmet.net...

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException with MySQL Connector.NET
Hi. I already tried many things and spent already 2 days without any success. Please help or I'll hang myself.I am using MySql.Data.dll  ver. 5.2.5.0 (runtime v2.0.50727) from my project (library). It works great if i use it from WindowsApplication but once i use it same way in WebApplication, it keeps throwing: The attempted operation is not supported for the type of object referencedException Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The attempted operation is not supported for the type of object referenced .. AsyncResult ias = socket.BeginConnect(endPoint, null, null);.. (or w...

Net::MySQL
------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C30A6E.486AE070 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Anyone run into this problem=20 $mysql->query(q{ INSERT INTO dbname (table_name) VALUES ( $var ) }); The problem is, when I assign a value to a $var that value is ignored in = the SQL statement. Ive tried every operator I know to get it to look at = it and accept the value as input into the DB. Ive tried=20 ( '$var' ) ("$var") ("\$var") ([$var]) ({$var}) Any ideas ? Kind regards...

mysql and .net
Hi there, i am new to .net and i am trying to setup a simple form. I am an open source person and what i am asking can be done easily using php and mysql; but i need to know how to do this in .net project asap. i have three forms; form1 submit to the database and redirect to form2 and form2 submit to the database and redirect to form3. i want to grab mysql last inserted id from form1 to form2 while redirecting and pass it via the url. i am able to select from the database, but i don't know how to assign it to a variable; here is what i have so far: str2 = "select last_ins...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

I Try Again!! Nobody Use Vs2005 with DB.NET 2.0 & MySql???
I have a lot of question about This.. but i can't find no info all around the web!! I suppose nobody use this strange combinbation of sw!! Hi !!! Sorry DW.NET no DB.NET "alex" <afeltrin@plusinformatica.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:479098e4@forums-1-dub... >I have a lot of question about This.. but i can't find no info all around >the web!! > I suppose nobody use this strange combinbation of sw!! > > Hi !!! > ...

Transations with MySQL and .NET
Hello I'm trying to build a WebSite with a MySQL database. Several of the database operations will be included in a Transaction. As perference I would like to use the TransactionScope, but, for now I just want  that I could rollback my database transaction in manual mode. This is my code: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection conn = new MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection(connectionString);conn.Open(); MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand cmd = conn.CreateCommand();MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlTransaction myTransaction = conn.BeginTransaction(); cmd.Connection = conn;cmd.Transac...

Installation of Net::MySQL
My installation of RedHat Linux server 5.3 came with PERL 5.8. I updated my version of PERL to 5.12, and my copy of PERL resides at / root/localperl/bin/perl I've attempted to install DBD, DBI and Net::MySQL and all failed. It is possible that the reason why the installs are failing is common to all three, but I do not know that as a fact, so I am asking you to look over and respond as to what I may be doing wrong in the installation of Net::MySQL. I'm following the instructions that come with Net::MySQL - Pure Perl MySQL network protocol interface. Any attempts to use ...

MySQL with VB.NET?
This is getting frustrating because i want to connect to mysql databases to vb.net. i tried looking on the net but all they ask you is too type all those commands in? i understand i have to get the net connector thingy but i cant just press "add new connection" in vb.net and just click on mysql? can someone help me?  Err, coding generally involves typing...If you are using VS.NET you can try the Server Explorer.  I've never used it, so I don't know what it does, but it seems like perhaps what you want.HTH, rchern.Churned Ajax ToolkitPlease choose "Mark as Answ...

Mobile.Net and mysql
Hi, I am totally new to asp.net though i worked with asp but .net is very new to me. I want to learn how to connect a mysql database using sql= "select * from database where field = '" & Querystring & "'" how to use in mobile.net???  Please Please help!  Thanks very very much! Shnawer shnawer:I am totally new to asp.net though i worked with asp but .net is very new to me. I want to learn how to connect a mysql database using sql= "select * from database where field = '" & Querystring & "&...

New to MySQL with .net
I have usually only work with mssql for but for this project I am using mysql.  After doing some reading it seems one of the best ways to connect to mysql is throught the MySQL Connector/Net.  I have downloaded and installed this and for the most part it is working.  I can connect to the database and pull simple select statements.  I am now trying to write data and I get an error.  The error is:MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Parameter '@value1' not found in collectionPlease see the code below for how I am trying to insert data into the database.  Th...

Net::MySQL hangs
Strange problem. I can get the example program to work with MySQL but I can't get it to work with my other table. In hpux where would i find the error messages generated by this? Here is the code $ cat dnssel.pl #!/usr/bin/perl # a test of querying the dnstable on database dev use strict; use Net::MySQL; my $mysql = Net::MySQL->new( hostname => 'localhost', database => 'dev', user => 'dev', password => 'passwrd', ); # now setup query into database print " befo...

VB.NET with MySQL
I want to use VB.NET with a MySQL database. I have NO idea what the consqeuences are with regard to connection strings etc. Does anyone have good examples of how to set all this up?please mark answers as 'Answered' and post back solutions when you figure stuff out that isnt in the post already. Just to see if it is helpful to you.http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/1.0.htmlBest Regards,Wilson Ng @Hong Kong SAR...

Mysql Conector Net
I install the Mysql Conector Net , How i can use this  to add a database conection in Visual Web DeveloperThanks Try this link and click on configuring ObjectDataSource and see if you can use MySQL as a data source and try the same with SqlDataSource.  Hope this helpshttp://beta.asp.net/GuidedTour/Kind regards,Gift Peddie However major features are only supported by sql only, but ObjectDataSource can be connected to objects which interact with mysql server and here is the small framework i created for the generic object database connectivity http://bos.neurospeech.com/NeuroBOS...

Web resources about - Any Grid for MySQL in .Net except the gridview in VS2005??? - asp.net.mysql

List of unit testing frameworks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AceUnit is JUnit 4.x style, easy, modular and flexible. AceUnit can be used in resource constraint environments, e.g. embedded software development, ...

RSS Bandit [Jubilee Release] Status Update
I just got a comment to my previous blog post which pointed out that it's been a long time since the last release of RSS Bandit and asked whether ...

End Of Life Coming To Old Microsoft Virtualization Products - Aidan Finn, IT Pro
Windows XP gets all the headlines, but some old Microsoft virtualization products are going end of life in the coming months too. Virtual PC ...

解决Visual C++ 编译器中混合 .c 文件时收到 C1853 预编译头错误的方法 - 旧日重来 - 生活·技术·点滴
当 Visual C++ 项目启用了预编译头 (Precompiled header) 功能时,如果项目中同时混合有 .c 和 .cpp 源文件,则可能收到 C1853 编译器错误:fatal error C1853: 'pjtname.pch' precompiled header ...

Blog Archive
Blog Archive 2013 75 Essential Tools for iOS Developers Aug 15 2013 posted in iOS Speaking at Cocoa Conf PDX Jul 13 2013 posted in Speaking In ...

Lexical Closures
Since committing to Emacs as the text editor to supplement my primary (integrated) development environment, Visual Studio, Emacs has become an ...

NDoc 2 is Officially Dead
So this afternoon, I received an email from Kevin Downs (as I'm on his mailing list), the developer of NDoc with the following: I have decided ...

Microsoft’s lack of common sense
... how ISVs using VS are working. My own statistic shows that only a third of companies adopted VS2012, 12 months after RTM. VS2008 and VS2005 ...

NetMassDownloader - Home
With the ms release of sourcecode in msi files, netmassdownloader became somehow absolute, you can still use it for your express editions, but ...

Latest Updates
Latest Updates - Free source code and tutorials for Software developers and Architects.; Updated: 15 Feb 2013