Delete Organization using Web Based Hosting webservice method throws exception: "The specified resource instance is still being used"

Step to reproduce exception:
- Create an customer org inside a reseller
- Create a distribution list (GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION)
- Delete the distribution list
- Use the DeleteOrganization of the Web Based Hosting namespace to delete the organization and get the exception: "The specified resource instance is still being used".

However, if I use the DeleteOrganization of the Managed Active Directory namespace, it WORKS perfectly.

Hieu Nguyen
Allstream ACS
0
superfool
8/30/2005 4:16:34 AM
asp.net.mps 1200 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Replacing "use base" with "use parent"
--bcaec554da9c7514d304ca32ffa3 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, From the base.pm documentation<http://perldoc.perl.org/base.html#DESCRIPTIO= N>: Unless you are using the fields pragma, consider this module discouraged in favor of the lighter-weight parent . From the parent.pm documentation<http://perldoc.perl.org/parent.html#HISTOR= Y> : This module was forked from base to remove the cruft that had accumulated in it. parent.pm is a 30 lines pure Perl dual module available also in core since 5.10...

mapping a drive using "net use" w/no password"
duplicate. -- Regards, Kai Reichert Novell Support Forums Sysop Usually the faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard. ...

RFC: interactions between "use bytes", "use locale", and "use feature 'unicode_strings'
I am waiting for blead to reopen before I submit a patch for extending feature unicode_strings to matching \s, and \w. In documenting it, it occurred to me that the existing implementation is wrong, along with the existing interaction between use bytes and use locale. To refresh your memory, "use feature 'unicode_strings'" is supposed to mean that even non-utf8 data is to be considered to have Unicode semantics. In practice, this only affects the characters from 128-255. It is new in 5.12, and is implemented there only on functions that change case, such a...

Using "+" or "||"

"Using" or "With"

Character mismatch exception while using "SQLDataSource" for "GridView" updating Oracle Data Base
i creat connection easlly and fatch data from oracle and delete also easlly uisng "SQLDataSource" for "GridView"  accessing Oracle Data Base but when i wish to do "UpDate" it give me the execption "System.Data.OracleClient.Oracle Exception:ORA-12704:Character Set MisMatch" and application crashed Please if any one know how to solve  Have a look at http://ora-12704.ora-code.com/http://www.error-code.org.uk/view.asp?cl=ORACLE&p=ORA&ec=12704http://www.issociate.de/board/post/167094/ORA-12704:_character_set_mismatch_problem_with_D...

mapping a drive using "net use" w/no password" #2
I want to set up a test scenario where I have a bunch of clients logging into a Netware server using native file access. My clients use a script file which maps shares to the server using the "net use \\server\share /p=no" (for no password). I keep getting "system error 5 - access is denied". What am I doing wrong and what can I do to fix it? Thanks for your help Assuming you're using Local mode, you must assign a Simple password. Note that a blank Simple password is not the same as never assigning a Simple password. bd NSC Voluntee...

RE: Using "do" versus "use" for subroutine
Edward Wijaya wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to know which of this > is better and what is the pro and cons: > > 1. A file "mysub.pl" which stored > a subroutine, and later called by > main file using: do "mysub.pl" > > or > > 2. A file "mysub.pm" and called > in main file using : use "mysub.pm" The second construct is not valid; the argument to "use" must be a bareword. It's not really possible to answer your question without knowing more details. I'm not clear about what&#...

please help "Could not delete from specified tables" & "Operation must use an updateable query"
i've create a new page and i add GridView wiht access database... Page was working with (localhost) But when I upload to the site and try to delete or modify anything from the database.. I can't (come error message). I ask you to try that on my site  http://www.spacemony.com/Test/default.aspx I ask what the problem thx    E-mail: y-laidi06@gmail.com Since you are saying it worked on your local machine I am thinking maybe you only have read only access to the database on your web host.  Check with your web host on steps to make the database have read ...

Using "using"
In C#, when instantiating objects, it seems like there are two choices; 1) fully specify the hierarchy (i.e. System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection) or 2) placing a using statement (i.e using System.Data.SqlClient;) so you can using the more direct reference (in this case "SqlConnection"). What are the factors involved with deciding to use a using statement versus fully referencing everything in the code? using is just a shortcut so that you don't have to write the entire namespace out for each instantiation.  The drawback is that someone reading your code may not immediat...

Why I cannot use "delete" and "edit" functions ???
Hi all,This application was hosted at remote site.  I had a problem when I try to delete or edit or rename  my Album or Photo  after I logged in as  administrator.  I already checked all parameters for matching from both PhotoManager.cs class and all store procedures from Personal.mdf database.  Each parameter is matching each other.  But I still do not know why I got those problems above.  But when I add a new album, it is ok. There is no problem for adding a new album.   I use C# version.  I hosted this application at www.vwdhosting.ne...

using RemotingConfiguration.Configure("Web.config", false) throw FileNotFoundException exception
HI: i have created a webservice and after that I want to make it to be a "remoting client". I add the web configure file for the solution and add some remoting sections to it.then the whole web configure file looks like:( the bold parts are the ones that i have added to the web configure file),  <!--     Note: As an alternative to hand editing this file you can use the     web admin tool to configure settings for your application. Use    the Website->Asp.Net Configuration option in Visual Studio.    A full l...

How to use "Page base Type" and "User Control base Type"
Who can give me a sample about "How to use 'Page base Type' and 'User Control base Type' "?thanks!...

how to use "Match" the special char "\" as using filter
Thx JJ \\ "JJ" <jasonyklau@sinaman.com> wrote in message news:404bd593$1@forums-2-dub... > Thx > JJ > > ...

Web resources about - Delete Organization using Web Based Hosting webservice method throws exception: "The specified resource instance is still being used" - asp.net.mps

Organization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity , such as an institution or an association , that has a collective goal ...

The Shubert Organization - Welcome!
Welcome! The Shubert Organization is America's oldest professional theatre company and the largest theatre owner on the Great White Way. Since ...

The Social Organization
This blog is about how social media is changing organizations.

ECHO- Emergency Children's Help Organization
New 2014 Mercedes- Benz E350 Cabriolet with Premium 1 Pkg. Call 866-755-ECHO (3246) to reserve your numbers today! Drawing to be held Friday, ...

How Montreal organizations are preparing for arrival of Syrian refugees
Montreal organizations are ready to welcome the newcomers. Many say this is the calm between storms as the prep work is done and they are waiting ...

FBI executive admits the organization takes advantage of zero-day exploits
Although we've long suspected it to be the case, Amy Hess, the executive assistant director of the FBI’s Science and Technology Branch, confirmed ...

SHOCKA: San Bernardino Terrorists Have Ties To Radical Islamic Organization In New York
... of appreciation for membership in the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) in New York, a group with known ties to terrorist organizations, ...

NRA is 'The Political Wing of Domestic Terrorist Organizations': 'BradCast' 12/7/2015
... That's sad and that's pathetic." When I ask if he agrees with my long-held assertion that the NRA is a terrorist-supporting/enabling organization, ...

Obama: ISIS "not an organization that can destroy" America
"This is not a huge industrial power that can pose great risks to us institutionally or in a systematic way," president tells NPR

Microsoft to expand 'promise of technology' with new charity organization
The world's largest software maker renames its charitable arm to Microsoft Philanthropies.