"Initialize Active Directory for Hosting" Fails - "Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document."

Trying to get HMC set up and installed on a new server; been following the step-by-step instructions included with the software.  Everything's was going smoothly until I got to the "Initialize Active Directory for Hosting" step, at which point I started getting this error: "Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document".  I haven't been able to find any info on this error as it relates to an MPS deployment, and haven't made much progress moving past it.  Here's the proc.xml that provtest is trying to process and failing on:

<request xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">
    <data>
    </data>
    <procedure>
        <execute namespace="Managed Helpers" procedure="InitializeADforHosting" impersonate="1">
            <executeData>
                <preferredDomainController>pdc1.domain.org</preferredDomainController><name>Hosting</name>
	</executeData>
            <after source="executeData" destination="data" />
        </execute>
    </procedure>
</request>
  Any help would be appreciated.

insanewords
5/21/2007 5:02:28 PM
asp.net.mps 1200 articles. 0 followers. Follow