windows mobile 6 application

Hello,

I m new in mobile application but now i have to deal with this. I want to create an application that run on window mobile in nokia sets. Application should be windows application (not browser based). User using its application take his/hers picture from its phone and enter its name and some description about him/her and then send him to a url. On that url this information can be get and enter in database.

               Simple is that i rwant to application that send user image and its information on my website through GPS (as  phone have GPS) or any other means and i can store it in database.

              Can any one help me ??

0
junaidhassanalvi
3/18/2008 3:21:56 PM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hello,

I really need a help here can any one help me

0
junaidhassanalvi

From your description, you want to develop a windows mobile application on your device, and it can save and upload user’s information (including) photos to the server, right?

If so, I think you can deploy a webservice on your server, and add the web reference in your mobile application, you can upload the images, photos and user information via requesting the web method which exposed by the webservice. Besides, you mentioned the GPS, but it stands for the global positioning system, I think what you want to use is GPRS, you can connect to your server via the GPRS connection.

Since here’s the forum for ASP.NET mobile web form, and what you are discussing is Windows mobile application, I suggest that you should go to MSDN forum (Smart Device or other related queues) to get further help.

Thanks.

Michael Jin.
Microsoft Online Community Support

Nai

Window Mobile 6 Application C# .Net Running Mp3 Songs (Urgent !!!)
Hi All, Iam New to Window Mobile Programming . Iam showing list of mp3 songs in window mobile 6.0. I want that on clicking any of the song, the song starts playing. Iam using C# .Net Compact Framework 2.0 (Device Application) and Pocket PC 2003 Edition as Emulator for the same. Now I want to know that is there is any plugin or API for playing those mp3 songs in Window Mobile Any help for the same will be appreciated. Regards Navneet Kharbanda ...

Depolying mobile web application in Window Mobile Device 6.1
hi I have Window Vista Operating System. I am using Asp.net 2005. I implemented asp.net mobile web applicatioin Now I want to test my Blackberry Perl mobile how i can check with Window Mobile Device 6.1 ? Hi, I'm not sure what's your question is but, you can test both mobile devices using there SDKs that contain device emulation debuging + stand alone device emulation. Using them you can test the look & feel of your site on both PDA's.   Good luck. Thanks for your replyactually I want to do like thisI implement asp.net mobile web application, now i want to ...

Difference B/W windows mobile application & web mobile application
Hi    i want differnce betwwen windows mobile application , web mobile  & smart device application . if anybody know about this post message to me.     From, Guru...

EDM support for Ultralite in .NET windows mobile application
Hi, Does UtlraLite support Entity Data Modeling for a .NET Windows Mobile application? Is there a way to add an ADO.NET Entity Data Model item to our Smart Device C# application for an UltraLite database? John Daley Unfortunately, UltraLite does not support the Entity Framework. On 29/06/2010 11:45 AM, John Daley wrote: > Hi, > > Does UtlraLite support Entity Data Modeling for a .NET > Windows Mobile application? Is there a way to add an ADO.NET > Entity Data Model item to our Smart Device C# application > for an UltraLite database? > > John Daley ...

.net application Xp vs Windows Mobile / CE
Hi,  Will it be possible to run / deploy the application that you created in Windows xp prof 2.0 / 3.0 to work just fine with computers that window mobile 5.0 or ce .net edition?   REgards If you are talking about winforms application then it's not possible. if it a webapplication it's possible, just the code should address the mobile device limitations, desktop computers will cope the mobile page with no problems. So you mean to say I cant be able to call webservices from winforms in either windows ce / mobile eidtion. I can only be able to write .aspx pages? BTW...

UltraLite ORM support in .NET windows mobile application
Hi, Does anybody know how to do Object Relational Mapping (ORM) with UltraLite in a C# .NET windows mobile application? Any example would be greatly appreciated. John Daley I wasn't able to find any ORM tools while working with Ultralite. I tried NHibernate and ADO.NET, but they didn;'t work under .NET Compact Framework ... ended up using ULConnection to do SQL queries. > Hi, > > Does anybody know how to do Object Relational Mapping > (ORM) with UltraLite in a C# .NET windows mobile > application? Any example would be greatly appreciated. >...

.Net Compact Edition,Creating Windows Mobile applications with C++ Builder?
Hi there, I posted this question in another area a couple of days back, but didnt get any replys, i think it may have been in the wrong place. Anyway I recently upgraded my old Ipaq to Windows Mobile 6 and, having some experience in basic C++ application development, decided to have a go at creating some applications. I watched a nice tutorial video somewhere else on the Embarcadero Developers site detailing how to create applications using Delphi Prism, However, my knowledge of Delphi is limited at best. MSDN reccommends programming applications in C++ using Visual Studio, and I was hoping...

Mobile Devices (Windows Mobile 6.0)
Name: J. Dalton Email: jdalton11aatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Mobile Devices (Windows Mobile 6.0) Comments: Are you working on, or contemplating a browser for Windows Mobile devices? I love firefox and would love to have it on my Samsung Blackjack II. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Firefox/2.0.0.13 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Adjust the column width of a datagrid in .net 3.5 programmatically to fit the windows mobile 6 professional emulator
Hello,I am developping a website with a web service that returns a dataset.Then,in my website,I bind the dataset to the datagrid .When I run the website on my local machine,the datagrid has a good look but when I run it on windows mobile 6 professional emulator,the datagrid view won't be displayed with a good look.The fields for each row will be displayed on a separate line not on the same line...I tried to adjust the width of the columns but can't find a solution... So can I display a datagrid on a windows mobile 6 professional emulator to look like it was displayed on internet ...

Webcast Today: Building Smart Data Sync Applications for Window Mobile 5.0 Using Visual Studio .NET 2005
Mobile applications enable workers to access mission-critical information and applications outside the office. With the wide array of mobile devices available designing versatile and efficient applications that will function correctly in all types of wireless networks becomes an important design issue. This Webcast is a must if you are developing a .NET application for Windows Mobile 5.0 devices. We will examine important new features within Windows Mobile 5.0 as well as discuss techniques that will move your mobile application to the next level. During the Webcast we will dem...

VB.Net
Hi guys, hoping that you may be able to help me on this one. Is there anyway I can run a Console Application, from a button click (or similar) within my windows application. I am using VB.Net in Visual Studio 2005. Any help would be great. ThanksPhil This is an ASP.NET forum. For better responses refer to the winforms forum at MSDN http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/default.aspx?siteid=1What you can do is launch a process that targets the executable file for the console application.  Hey, thanks for getting back to me - I am going to try calling in a batch file to run the con...

Mobile web applications for Windows mobile 5.0
Hi,I am developing a mobile web application supporting different operating systems (windows mobile and symbian) using Visual studio .NET 2003.I want to support the new Windows Mobile 5.0. Can i still use visual Studio. NET 2003?Microsoft lists that Visual studio .NET 2005 is the single tool to develop applications for windows mobile 5.0? i guess, it is windows applications.link:http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnppcgen/html/devtoolsmobileapps.aspAny ideas will be highly appreciated.ThanksNewbie :)...

Vb.Net Console Application vs. Windows Application
What is the difference between creating a Console Application in Vb.Net and a Windows Application in VB.Net? one runs on the command line and the other in a windows interface. so what's the real question?RTFM - straight talk for web developers. Unmoderated, uncensored, occasionally unreadableJason Brown - MVP, IIS...

Web resources about - windows mobile 6 application - asp.net.mobile_devices

Apple patent application reveals exciting possibilities for twin-camera system rumored for iPhone 7
We heard a report in November that Apple was testing an iPhone 7 model with dual rear cameras , and a patent application published today not ...

Panasonic Develops a Stretchable Resin Film and Its Application Materials for Stretchable Electronics ...
A stretchable film is developed. This film stretches to 2.5 times the original length and then returns to the original form. A conductive paste ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decreased Over Two Week Period in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications ...
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decreased Over Two Week Period in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications decreased 27 percent from ...

Mortgage applications sink after rush

NTU research team discovers optoelectronic application for molybdenum disulfide
A research team under the National Taiwan University (NTU) has discovered an optoelectronic application for molybdenum disulfide (MoS2), a 2-dimensional ...

Rams blast St. Louis as relocation application goes public
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – The Rams believe a move to Los Angeles would be best for the franchise’s long-term success, according to the team’s application ...