Window Mobile 6 Application C# .Net Running Mp3 Songs (Urgent !!!)

Hi All,

Iam New to Window Mobile Programming .

Iam showing list of mp3 songs in window mobile 6.0. I want that on clicking any of the song, the song starts playing. Iam using C# .Net Compact Framework 2.0 (Device Application) and Pocket PC 2003 Edition as Emulator for the same. Now I want to know that is there is any plugin or API for playing those mp3 songs in Window Mobile Any help for the same will be appreciated. Regards Navneet Kharbanda

0
Navneet
4/4/2008 5:44:56 AM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Error message while run window application with C# on Visual Studio.NET
I tired to run a simple window application using C# on VB Studio.NET. After I put a Button object on the Form, then builded and run it, I got an error message saying -- An unhandled exception of type 'system.ArithmeticException' occurred in system.drawing.dll Additional information: overflow or underflow in the arithmetic operation I have two machines. When I run exactly same on the other machine, it worked. Any ideas? Maybe it was caused by some software or applications that I installed on this machine? Thanks."Object reference not set to an instance of an objec...

.Net Compact Edition,Creating Windows Mobile applications with C++ Builder?
Hi there, I posted this question in another area a couple of days back, but didnt get any replys, i think it may have been in the wrong place. Anyway I recently upgraded my old Ipaq to Windows Mobile 6 and, having some experience in basic C++ application development, decided to have a go at creating some applications. I watched a nice tutorial video somewhere else on the Embarcadero Developers site detailing how to create applications using Delphi Prism, However, my knowledge of Delphi is limited at best. MSDN reccommends programming applications in C++ using Visual Studio, and I was hoping...

Error message while run window application using C# on Studio.NET
I tired to run a simple window application using C# on VB Studio.NET. After I put a Button object on the Form, then builded and run it, I got an error message saying -- An unhandled exception of type 'system.ArithmeticException' occurred in system.drawing.dll Additional information: overflow or underflow in the arithmetic operation I have two machines. When I run exactly same on the other machine, it worked. Any ideas? Maybe it was caused by some software or applications that I installed on this machine? Thanks."Object reference not set to an instance of an object&quo...

VB.Net
Hi guys, hoping that you may be able to help me on this one. Is there anyway I can run a Console Application, from a button click (or similar) within my windows application. I am using VB.Net in Visual Studio 2005. Any help would be great. ThanksPhil This is an ASP.NET forum. For better responses refer to the winforms forum at MSDN http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/default.aspx?siteid=1What you can do is launch a process that targets the executable file for the console application.  Hey, thanks for getting back to me - I am going to try calling in a batch file to run the con...

Integrating the C#.net and VB.net application
Hello All,  I'm trying to integrate the C#.net application and VB.net application.  Can you give me any suggestions of how to merge them.  Thanks in Advance You are probably goign to have to convert one of the applications to the other language at one point.  There are online conversion tools to help http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator/- WilliamPlease mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer".Give some of my PWSK modules a try.  Type of application?We All move to our original place.Don't forget.Imran Baloch @weighfield: I d...

Convert VB.Net application to C#.net
Haican any one help me to convert VB.Net application in this link to C#.net http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6718&lngWId=10RegardsAnu Palavila  Regards Anu Palavila Use this Free Conversion tool - http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks | Hosting your site? | SQL Server Tips Other Code Convertors (convert VB to C# and C# to VB) http://converter.telerik.com/ http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-vb/ http://www.dotnetspider.com...

how to convert .Net CF application to .Net framework on windows
hi all,    I want to convert .NET Compact Frameworkd application to .NET framework application on windows. Can anybody help me how to do this. thanks Hi, Hope this helps, please read through it all and it will give you the answer. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/bb495180.aspxPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Check out http://www.dgwebit.co.uk...

C++.net Webservice and Window application
Hello everybody,This is my first Thread on this wonderful forum.I'm developing a webservice to create a standard communication tunnel between a Direct3D engine and an old VB6 application. The idea is to expose different methods of the Engine using a WebService. The VB6 application will control the engine with the webservice methods.I can use the unmanaged dll used by the engine in the webservice (wasn't easy). The problem, I can't create window or use existing windows. When I create a direct3D device the HRESULT gives me the "Invalid call" error. If I try to use GDI+ to...

Web resources about - Window Mobile 6 Application C# .Net Running Mp3 Songs (Urgent !!!) - asp.net.mobile_devices

Patent application shows Apple Watch band that transforms into a case, stand and Mac accessory
An Apple patent application published today reveals an idea for an interesting variation on the magnetically-closed Milanese Loop band that allows ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Increased in Latest Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 19% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications increased 21.3 percent from one week earlier, ...

Mortgage applications sink after rush

Seagate pushing non-PC storage for 2016 with focus on surveillance applications
... products for cloud computing, consumer electronics, surveillance and enterprise storage for 2016. Seagate expects surveillance-related applications ...