web application & mobile web application

Hi all,

I am new to mobile web application and I am assigned to do some changes to the existing .net application. The application is a .net web application, and the hand held scanner is used to access the web forms. Till now, I thought it is only possible to access the web forms if they were developed using mobile web forms. But these forms were not developed using mobile web forms instead they were developed using asp.net.

Is it possible to develop the application using .net and access through the handhelds?
If so, is there any considerations for that?

Anyone please explain me. I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

0
Sangee_CSC
12/13/2005 6:13:02 PM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow