Visual Studio 2008 +Visual Basic 2008

Hello, I am wondering if I can use Visual Studio 2008 pro to create a project in Visual Basic 2008 for PDAs...?

Should it have an option to create a PDA's projects?

0
erom
12/16/2008 12:05:22 PM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Yes, you can create one under New Project --> Visual basic --> Smart Device Project.

 Good Luck.

0
e_kreda

Visual Studio 2008 includes SQL Server 2008 Express and Visual Basic 2008?
Please can somebody tell me whether Visual Studio 2008 includes SQL Server 2008 Express or 2005? Also does it include Visual Basic 2008 or 2005? Thank you.VWGolfman  VS2008 installs Sql Server 2005 Express by default. Also, VS2008 installs the new version of VB.Net BUT you can target older runtimes (i.e .Net 1.1, .Net 2, .Net 3) so you can argue that all VB.Net versions are "installed". Thank you Steven VWGolfman...

What is the difference between Visual studio.net and Visual studio 2008 express?
 I am fairly new in ASP.net development, i have downloaded sql express and visual studio express on the microsoft site, but i was just wondering if there is a huge difference between the express packages and the actual profesional packages. Any ideas on that?www.buggrep.comBest error repository site on the web!! If you are new then dont worry about it it, visual web developer express and sql server express are both fine for developing with all the major features of asp.net / sql server.There are some advanced features that I dont even know what they are.I think that the older sql expr...

NORTHWIND.SDF connection problem - Trouble with Visual Studio 2008 Express Edition
I have installed Visual Studio 2008 Express Edition and have made sure SP1 was installed before hand. I am try to complete the Visual Basic Training exercise module1 and everything is fine until I try to add a data connection to the NORTHWIND.SDF database file. I get an error message saying '....Access to database file is not allowed...'  However I can clearly 'see' and the file and it's path when using the Browse funtion from the 'ADD Connection' window. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Visual Basic 2008 Express edition but this does n...

Difference between visual studio 2008 development edition and visual studio 2008 team edition?
i see some menus changed but what is the actual difference The following link has the VS product Comparison chart: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=727bcfb0-b575-47ab-9fd8-4ee067bb3a37&DisplayLang=en In short, Team Suite has tools that are in the Architectute, Database, and Test editions that the Development edition does not have....

Installing Visual Studio 2008 Beta 2 With Visual Studio 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 On Machine
I recently completed a successful installation of Visual Studio 2005 on my machine that had Visual Studio 2003 on it already.  I am interested in the beta of Visual Studio 2008, but I'm not sure if there will be conflicts with the previous versions.  Has anyone done this successfully?  Are there any special steps that need to happen for these three development environments to exist together?You can't stop entropy so why even try? I have installed it on my machine but havent had any problems until now though I have not done a lot of work on 2008 yet. This is the only ...

A compatible version of Visual Studio 2008 was not detected on the system. This update is designed for only the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (ENU) product family, and is not compatible with any Expres
 Hello,          I'm trying to install VS2008 SP1 on Vista Ultimate but I receive this error "A compatible version of Visual Studio 2008 was not detected on the system. This update is designed for only the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (ENU) product family, and is not compatible with any Express editions." Either I download the installer from here (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=FBEE1648-7106-44A7-9649-6D9F6D58056E&displaylang=en) or after downloading the ISO from here (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?Fa...

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

Which is best for web pages
Which is best to buy to develop aspx web pages. Visual Studio 2008 or Visual web developer 2008? http://forums.asp.net/p/1137916/1824119.aspx#1824119http://blogs.msdn.com/mikhailarkhipov/archive/2006/06/26/647516.aspx We All move to our original place.Don't forget.Imran Baloch Visual Web Developer of course, because it's free!! visual web developer is build into visual studio. in the free copys the desktop apps and websites are two diffrent pages. if all you are looking to do is to make a page you can download your app on make an install file and host it somwhere. ...

Visual Studio 2008 -or- Visual Web Developer Express 2008 -or- SharePoint Designer / Etc.
It's been a while since I actively designed in dot net.  Now it's time to do some serious updating to our website (from dot net 1.1 to 3.5).  I haven't used any of the new design tools but want to be able to take complete advantage of all the new features of v3.5 and the features of development applications. What are the differences between Visual Studio 2008 / Visual Web Developer Express 2008 / SharePoint Designer / Etc. and are there any others I should consider for development?  I just want to settle on a development platform so I can start moving forward...

Silverlight tools with Visual Web Designer 2008 or just Visual Studio Standard 2008?
Should Silverlight tools work with Visual Web Designer 2008? It won't install, even though it is Orcas. It says Orcas has to be installed.  I am trying to play audio for a bunch of songs from my website, and display the lyrics.  Thanks---Bill Rosshttp://woundedego.com hello. make sure you've installed beta 2 and are using the corresponding silverlight tools.-- Regards,Luis Abreuemail: labreu_at_gmail.comEN blog:http://msmvps.com/blogs/luisabreu...

Can Visual Web Developer 2008 & Visual Studio 2008 run on the same machine?
Can Visual Web Developer 2008 & Visual Studio 2008 run on the same machine?  Machine running Windows VISTA. Looking for simplified text formatting options.  Wondering if both programs can be run (not at the same time) VWD for graphics developer and VSP 2008 for programmers.     Quick answer: I believe you can. Why not try it? zoltac007:VWD for graphics developer Why not Expression? (Which shares the same solutions/projects with VS, to make sharing easier.)Richard We 'tried' VISTA way too early and set our development team back three months.&nb...

Creating tables in Visual Studio 2005/2008 through Visual Basic code
 Hello All, I'm developing a website, and I need to automatically generate different sized tables and place web controls in them--such as checkboxes, textboxes, etc. I'm developing using Visual Studio 2005/2008, with my language being visual basic. Basically, I'd like for the page to get some data from SQL database, and based on the info there, to generate a table of x number of rows, y number of columns, and from there, to insert controls a, b, c into cell (1,1), controls d, e, f into cell (2,1), etc. I've been looking for a way to do this, but cant see...

Visual Studio 2005 vs Visual Studio 2008
I have 2 systems. One running XP Pro SP2 + updates second Vista + Updates (and SP1 when its released) I have a copy of Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2008. Should i use Visual Studio 2008 on both systems as it allows me to target different .Net platforms? or should i use XP with VS 2005 and Vista with VS 2008. My aim is to create projects for different platforms but still have the advantages of a new product and features i.e. WPF, AJAX, intellisense etc. Is there a reason why someone would want to have VS2005 running on XP rather than VS 2008. Im under the impression VS 20...

Web resources about - Visual Studio 2008 +Visual Basic 2008 - asp.net.mobile_devices

Startup UX and Design Demystified - 500 Startups
Danny Boice is the Co-Founder & CTO of Speek where he runs product and technology. Speek is a 500 Startups -funded startup that let’s users do ...

malefashionadvice: search results
reddit: the front page of the internet

BLOG/WEBZINES/RADIO/LABELS - Altered State Of Mine
TRANS ATLANTIC RAGE RELEASES +ALTERED STATE REFLECTIONS (BETHLEHEM, PA) +ESCAPISM (PINK) (OHIO) +SOUNDS PURPLE (ENGLAND) +KEEP IT FROZEN ...

Vim documentation: visual
Help FAQ Both Vim documentation: visual main help file * visual.txt * For Vim version 7.3. Last change: 2010 Feb 17 VIM REFERENCE MANUAL by Bram ...

London Short Film Festival at Hackney Picturehouse - London Short Film Festival
Sat 11 Jan 15:00 HackneyAttic In association with Short-SightedCinema. A chance to spend a relaxedafternoon with a series of longer form drama ...