Smart Device Application for file transfer to a remote server in .Net Compact Framework (Using Visual Studio.Net 2003,C# code)

Dear all,

We are developing a smart device application (using C# code) for .Net Compact Framework where we need to write a programme in C# code to transfer a file from mobile device to remote server/machine.Can anyony help us regarding this aaplication.If you have already done this or you find any article/link regarding to this application then please let me know about that.

My mail id : anirbandas.ju@gmail.com

Looking forward for your reply soon.

Regards

Anirban

0
anirbandas_ju
3/13/2006 7:47:31 AM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

hi hav u got any solution , becoz i too need. plz share with me

0
saamyy

How to use Ziputility for Smart Device Application in Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2003 (in C# language)
Dear all, We are building a smart device application in Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2003 in .Net Compact Framework where we have to browse a file from directory,select it,zip it & finally send  it to remote server.Now as far as our progress concerned we have done the browing & selecting portion of the solution.But we can't under how to use the zip-utility for smart device application using C# code. Can anyone give us any solution of it or any code or any link regarding to it which will be compatible for .Net Compact Framework as well as for smart device aplications. Plea...

Visual Studio.Net and using the latest .net framework references
I have installed the .net framework v1.1 on my machine as I am running/developing sites running the v1.1 of asp.net. So earlier today I tried to use a v1.1 .net feature which was the hasrows() method of the SqlDataReader class only to find that I wasnt running v1.1 in visual studio. As I got a compilation error in Visual Studio when i tried to compile this. I then looked at the references to the system classes that visual studio adds when you create a project and would you believe it they were still using the v1.0 files? How do i get it to use the v1.1 files so that i can use these new featu...

Visual C#.Net vs Visual Studio.Net
I have read in other posts a lot of people recommending Visual Studio.Net over the Web Matrix. My query is: why is there a £700 difference between VS.Net and Visual C#.Net? As a c# developer, I won't need any VB functionality. I also don't require Visual Source Safe, as projects are generally small and manageable. What features are lacking in Visual c#.net that justifies the price difference? Does it have Intellisense / Dubuggers / Compilers? These are the features that would make me pay for it instead of continuing with WM, but I need to know if tehre is serious functionality missin...

How Do I Upgrade to .NET Framework 2.0 From Visual Studio .NET 2003
Hello,I am currently using Visual Studio .NET 2003, which uses the .NET Framework 1.1. How do I upgrade to 2.0, and integrate it into my IDE?Thanks!~ Di You need to get VS2005 to develop under .Net 2.0."This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights"...

Web resources about - Smart Device Application for file transfer to a remote server in .Net Compact Framework (Using Visual Studio.Net 2003,C# code) - asp.net.mobile_devices

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 24% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Surve Mortgage applications decreased 3.2 percent from one week earlier, according ...

Mortgage applications fall 3.2%
A definitive rise in mortgage interest rates over the last month is keeping borrowers at bay.

PCB firm Unitech looks to automotive, IoT applications for 2016 growth
PCB maker Unitech Printed Circuit Board expects demand for any-layer designs for use in automotive electronics, wearables and other IoT-connected ...

Unphased By AG's Study, Kinder Morgan Files Application With Feds To Build Gas Pipeline
On Friday, Tennessee Gas Pipeline, a subsidiary of the Houston-based energy company Kinder Morgan, filed an application with federal regulators ...