Simulators for ASP.NET supported mobile applications

Hi everyone

      From where can I download the diffrent types of simulators for ASP.NET mobile appications??

      Can you anyone give some idea on this??

Thanks in advance,

jashu..

0
Jashu
3/31/2009 5:36:52 AM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

 please have a look at the links below

http://www.asp.net/mobile/device-simulators/

http://www.blackberry.com/developers/downloads/simulators/index.shtml

Thanks and Regards
Nimesh Prabhakar

Mark this post as "ANSWER", if it helped you..
0
nimeshprabhakar
3/31/2009 10:10:33 AM

hi nimeshprabhakar,

 i saw this http://www.asp.net/mobile/device-simulators/ link

here i'm unable to download

jashu...

0
Jashu

Is mobile web application support subsonic or ADO.net?
Hi, plz tell me Is mobile web application support subsonic or ADO.net to connect with Databse? plz help me i connect db with subsonic but i failed to connect. plz give me some code too for example? Thanx in advanced, ParhiyarThe best and most important Thing in this world is to help others so that then GOD Helps u!! So keep help Others!!!!! Yes it support ado.net .Let us see your code  Kamran ShahidSr. Software Engineer(MCP,MCAD.net,MCSD.net,MCTS,MCPD.net[web])Netprosys Inc.www.netprosys.comRemember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps U thanx kami for reply ...

EDM support for Ultralite in .NET windows mobile application
Hi, Does UtlraLite support Entity Data Modeling for a .NET Windows Mobile application? Is there a way to add an ADO.NET Entity Data Model item to our Smart Device C# application for an UltraLite database? John Daley Unfortunately, UltraLite does not support the Entity Framework. On 29/06/2010 11:45 AM, John Daley wrote: > Hi, > > Does UtlraLite support Entity Data Modeling for a .NET > Windows Mobile application? Is there a way to add an ADO.NET > Entity Data Model item to our Smart Device C# application > for an UltraLite database? > > John Daley ...

UltraLite ORM support in .NET windows mobile application
Hi, Does anybody know how to do Object Relational Mapping (ORM) with UltraLite in a C# .NET windows mobile application? Any example would be greatly appreciated. John Daley I wasn't able to find any ORM tools while working with Ultralite. I tried NHibernate and ADO.NET, but they didn;'t work under .NET Compact Framework ... ended up using ULConnection to do SQL queries. > Hi, > > Does anybody know how to do Object Relational Mapping > (ORM) with UltraLite in a C# .NET windows mobile > application? Any example would be greatly appreciated. >...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Could you tell the simulator to test the blackberry mobile web application in .NET 2.0?
Hi ,  I have to develop a mobile web application for blackberry hand held device using asp.net mobile controls in .NET 2.0 and i am using blackberry enterprise server.  Could you tell the simulator to test the blackberry mobile application in .NET 2.0?  Please help me regarding this.  Thank you.   http://na.blackberry.com/eng/developers/downloads/simulators.jsp From the above URL LINK mentioned below you need to download the MDS simulator.  This will proxy the HTTP request from one of the Blackberry device simulators to your local network.  The MD...

Mobile application in .net
 Hi I am new to this part of .net. I want to start from beginning. Can anyone please tell me the  website for the beginner. Another thing I want to ask is "What is the demand in market for mobile applications in .net" Kindly advice RegardsKaran  RegardsKaran GuptaFor .net,Javascript and Sql server articles and interview question visithttp://guptakaran21.googlepages.com/main Should I elaborate more RegardsKaran GuptaFor .net,Javascript and Sql server articles and interview question visithttp://guptakaran21.googlepages.com/main Hi Kara...

.Net Mobile Application
I would like to develop a mobile web application. I installed the MMIT 1.0 and the first update because i am using .Net Framework 1.0. As a mobile emulator i am currently using Openwave SDK 4.1 but for example when using the combo box it is being rendered as a list in the mobile emulator. On the other hand, when i tried using Openwave SDK 6.2 the command control was not working. I was encountering a TimeOut Request. Can anyone suggest me what mobile emulators are best to use and whether i would be ok working with MMIT1.0 and the first update? Thanks in advance Hi Working with ...

Convert VB.Net application to C#.net
Haican any one help me to convert VB.Net application in this link to C#.net http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6718&lngWId=10RegardsAnu Palavila  Regards Anu Palavila Use this Free Conversion tool - http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks | Hosting your site? | SQL Server Tips Other Code Convertors (convert VB to C# and C# to VB) http://converter.telerik.com/ http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-vb/ http://www.dotnetspider.com...

Integrating the C#.net and VB.net application
Hello All,  I'm trying to integrate the C#.net application and VB.net application.  Can you give me any suggestions of how to merge them.  Thanks in Advance You are probably goign to have to convert one of the applications to the other language at one point.  There are online conversion tools to help http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator/- WilliamPlease mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer".Give some of my PWSK modules a try.  Type of application?We All move to our original place.Don't forget.Imran Baloch @weighfield: I d...

Deploying .Net application with datawindow .Net objects
Hi I=92ve been testing datawindow .net for our company by building a small working application using the Datawindow .Net tutorial. It works great (both from the VS interface and the compiled solution .exe) and was easy to create. My next test is to try and deploy this application to another machine, which has the .Net (1.1) environment but no Powerbuilder or Visual Studio. I built my solution and placed these files, all in one folder, on this other machine: datawindow.dll datawindow.xml DataWindowInterop.dll MSVCP71.DLL MSVCR71.DLL PBDATA100.dll PBDWN100.DLL PBO10100.D...

do any any know how to devolp a vb.net application for sending SMS to any mobiles from the application
hi actually iam faced with a problem of designing and devolping a application tht helps in sending messages to the mobile phones. the problem is i learnt abt the sms gateway , gsm modem and thrid party service provider to which i got to connect my system. so can u people tell me which is the best way to go and u may provide me a sample codes or steps to proceed with  thanking you in advancepandian maybe this will help here is a deal IF you are doing it for company use and you know that all employess use VerizonWireless or Tmobile or any other provider they have contract with...

Web resources about - Simulators for ASP.NET supported mobile applications - asp.net.mobile_devices

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 24% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Surve Mortgage applications decreased 3.2 percent from one week earlier, according ...

Mortgage applications fall 3.2%
A definitive rise in mortgage interest rates over the last month is keeping borrowers at bay.

PCB firm Unitech looks to automotive, IoT applications for 2016 growth
PCB maker Unitech Printed Circuit Board expects demand for any-layer designs for use in automotive electronics, wearables and other IoT-connected ...

Unphased By AG's Study, Kinder Morgan Files Application With Feds To Build Gas Pipeline
On Friday, Tennessee Gas Pipeline, a subsidiary of the Houston-based energy company Kinder Morgan, filed an application with federal regulators ...