Resize a image in mobile web form.

I am creating a mobile web application using .net 2005.

I have used mobile web forms and want to resize a image when I click on the image.

I can implement that in ASP.NET web page using a java script, but can't use the same java script in mobile web form.

The mobile web form does not support tags in the java script.

How will i implement the above requirement.

0
Addy31
8/5/2007 10:40:51 AM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Backcolor to mobile:link in mobile web form in mobile .net site
Hello every one  How to set back ground color to mobile: link in mobile web formI used backcolor property but doesn't work. Help me.Thank you.. ...

Web forms and mobile web forms

Difference between mobile web applications and standard web applications + mobile web forms in them ?
I have a series of existing sites, but I need to make a PPC version of them (there already is one, but it uses standard web forms). Since the code-behind looks a lot in the PC and in the PPC version, I'd like both versions to use the same files for the code. I'm left with 2 options : - either create a new mobile web application for each existing web application, and put all the code behind in .dlls which I'll call from each page ; - or, if this is possible (and I'd rather do it), simply add mobile web forms to the existing web applications and redirect at login to the appropriate ve...

Is there any third party mobile controls(tools) available for .net mobile web form
 Is there any third party mobile controls(tools) available for .NET MOBILE WEB FORM. Hi nwmganesh, I am not aware of third party control, please try to search on the web.   Best regards,Guang-Ming Bian - MSFTPlease remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. ...

Comparison Web Form <-> Mobile Web Form
Hi all,Is there any overview of the (dis-)advantages using Mobile Web Forms compared with normal Web Form? I know I need to use Mobile Web Form if it should be accessible with handhelds, but does it make sense using Mobile web Form when the webpage should not be available for handhelds?Thanks!      The benefit on using the mobile web form is the ability to use the mobile controls that had adaptive rendering for different handsets. The built in features of controls like the objectlist and selectionlist are great and and form paging is also a neat thing.If you are not dev...

how to do moving image, resizing in web form?
How to implement similar like google map - moving image, resizing, reducing size in asp.net? guidence please!   All of this is done through extensve Javascripting on the client-side.  A Google search may be able to steer you in the right direction. Hello sk78, Please refer to Google Maps Control for ASP.NET 2.0 It describes how to build and use an ASP.NET Server Control that makes Google Map integration easy within ASP.NET applications Hope it helps, JessicaJessica CaoSincerely,Microsoft Online Community Support“Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the...

Can you dynamically set the image url in a mobile form mobile image ?
I am testing mobile forms, I have created a mobile form with a mobile image. <mobile:Image ID="Image6" Runat="server"   ImageUrl="<%#Prodphoto%>" >  I would like to set the image based on the selected value as follows private string _prodphoto;    public string Prodphoto    {        get        {            return _prodphoto;        } ...

Image Control Problem Mobile Web Forms
Converting some code from ASP.NET to ASP.NET Mobile Web. I find the Image Control is not working the same in the Mobile Web forms. I have a PDA application where the user inputs an airport identifier, then returns a .gif image to the PDA of the local NEXRAD radar for that area. Using mobile web forms the first image returned for a session continues to be returned, even though the image on the server has been updated with a new request. So I know a round trip is being made to the server. But locally the PDA picks up the first image generated for the session. I can work around this pr...

VB.NET web form Image control SizeMode
The "PictureBox" control in VB.NET has a property called "SizeMode". This allows you to choose how the image will display in the picture box if it is not the same size as the picturebox. However the "image" control for a VB.NET web form (in an ASP.NET application) does not have such a property, instead all images seem to be set to "StretchImage". I want them to be set to "normal", how can I do this? I thought of building my own user control but this would be silly because there must be a simpler way....

Mobile Search Web Form to display image from database
Hello, I'm am looking to create a mobile web form which is accessed from a blackberry using a web browser which uses 2 text boxes to enter an individuals first or last name and when the submit button is pressed the individuals image displays from databse. Am I in the right place? Can anyone help? Hello, you can use the Image Control to display images. The image url depends on where your images are stored. If they are stored in the database you have to find a solution for this scenario (cf.: http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=ASP.NET+image+database&meta=). If they are sto...

Displaying Image from SQL Server on Mobile Web Form
Hi,I'm new to mobile web development and need some kick start on  "Displaying Image from SQL Server on Mobile Web Form".... Please help me out. Thanks    Hi, I have code which retrieves the images from sql server and displays it on the mobile web form. Hope this helps.   byte[] data = new byte[0];  SqlConnection conn = null;       string doxtopDbConn = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["doxtopDbConn"];             try   &nb...

Web resources about - Resize a image in mobile web form. - asp.net.mobile_devices

WallFit - Fix wallpaper for iOS7 custom home screen, lock screen & background and Rotate, resize and ...
Get WallFit - Fix wallpaper for iOS7 custom home screen, lock screen & background and Rotate, resize and position your pictures to make custom ...

Image resize - YouTube
Shai Avidan, Ariel Shamir. Original and larger version can be found here http://www.faculty.idc.ac.il/arik/IMRet-All.mov Update 2008.10.23 - ...

Edit, resize, watermark and share photos from Windows Explorer
... of third-party batch processing tools around who are trying to fill this functionality gap, and COOLTWEAK is the latest, allowing you to resize, ...

... YouTube's "stats for nerds" show the size of the player ("dimensions") and the video resolution: The nice thing is that the player resizes automatically ...

Map resizes each state proportionally to real GDP - Business Insider
... So here's an awesome map from the cost-estimating website Fixr that illustrates the scale of each state's GDP and GDP per capita. It resizes ...

A display that resizes as your face moves? Apple zooms in
A new patent application from Apple describes a display technology that can resize itself depending how close your face is to the device.

Resize windows like a pro in OS X
... OS X 10.7, Apple changed its method for resizing windows. In the Classic Mac OS and through the first six releases of OS X, you had to resize ...

Image Optimizer Resizes Your Images, Speeds Up Your Site
... upload the photo, pick a maximum size desired (for web use, I use 500), and optimize. Here’s a screen shot of a how ImageOptimizer resized ...

Resize Any Image With PhotoZoom Classic 5
... Classic 5. It’s preloaded with sweet presets specifically designed for different types of photos and graphics, and even lets you create resize ...