perforamance tips for windows mobile 5.0 application

Hi,

Please provide me good practices or performance tips for window mobile 5.0 application in asp.net 2005 so that i could develop fast applications in it.Also provide me some checklist for deployment of windows mobile 5.0 applications.

Thanks.

0
ajaysh81
2/24/2008 1:11:25 PM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Please provide me good practices or performance tips for window mobile 5.0 application in asp.net 2005 so that i could develop fast applications in it.

I’m not sure what does “wm 5.0 application in ASP.NET 2005” mean.

Based on my understanding, Windows Mobile 5 application is Client based application (or we can call it winform application on mobile), when should be installed on the device. But ASP.NET 2005 Mobile is used to build Browser/Server based WAP site. It provides lots of mobile controls which support WML,XHTML rendering. Since it’s B/S based model, so the site you build can be visited by any mobile explorer, not only on windows mobile OS, but also on others. I think what you want is to drag and drop such mobile controls to make your development be faster and easier. If so, that’s easy. Just create your ASP.NET mobile web form project.

Also provide me some checklist for deployment of windows mobile 5.0 applications.

If you want to find the developing environment checklist for windows mobile 5.0, try the development site:

Thanks.

Michael Jin.
Microsoft Online Community Support

Nai