Mobile mainly to web services or web application & Confirmation

Hi ppl,
Well i am developing a web service sort of like a job employment portal...and i wanted to know how u can impart technologies like mobile and stuff..For example signing up the web site thru mobile and hence allowing browsing and all that and then my second question would be
See like suppose a user registers onto the website in order for him to complete the registration process i need him to open his email account and click a link which will hence complete the registration process....So ppl i need ur help to sort out this problem.....

Thank u
U can mail me @ jacobneroth@gmail.com
0
itsJ
3/29/2005 12:33:46 PM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Good starting point is here: http://samples.gotdotnet.com/mobilequickstart/Default.aspx

Gunnar Peipman

-- General Protection Fault
-- Illegal Page Fault
-- Not My Fault
0
Qnnn

web application & mobile web application
Hi all,I am new to mobile web application and I am assigned to do some changes to the existing .net application. The application is a .net web application, and the hand held scanner is used to access the web forms. Till now, I thought it is only possible to access the web forms if they were developed using mobile web forms. But these forms were not developed using mobile web forms instead they were developed using asp.net.Is it possible to develop the application using .net and access through the handhelds? If so, is there any considerations for that?Anyone please explain me. I would really ...

Difference between mobile web applications and standard web applications + mobile web forms in them ?
I have a series of existing sites, but I need to make a PPC version of them (there already is one, but it uses standard web forms). Since the code-behind looks a lot in the PC and in the PPC version, I'd like both versions to use the same files for the code. I'm left with 2 options : - either create a new mobile web application for each existing web application, and put all the code behind in .dlls which I'll call from each page ; - or, if this is possible (and I'd rather do it), simply add mobile web forms to the existing web applications and redirect at login to the appropriate ve...

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Mobile web application using web services---HELP
Hi all, I am interested in creating a website which will used by our field support people who can check in what, where and when are their pending/new appointments through their mobile device. The field support people should be able to close their pending tickets etc.  This application should be accessible through most of mobiles so I am not sure whether i should use .net mobile controls. Is it a feasible idea to create a html site and use webservices?? Also, is scripting (javascript etc) supported in most of mobiles?   Please suggest me how should i proceed. ...

How to call .net web service from Java web application?
Hi all,  I have a vb .net web service.How do i call .net web service from Java web application?What all resources I need?Can you please provide a sample application where a java application is invoking methods of .net web service? Thank you Hi, First I am not familiar with java language, but web services are universal operating system and language independent. It doesn't matter where the services is or in what language is written you just invoke it  and it gives you "replay".  Probably you must reffer to java consuming web services.   Regard...

Creating Web Service
Hello everyone, I am creating a new web service, and was wondering what you all thought the advantages and disadvantages of creating it using a Web Site vs using a Web Application Project...thoughts?  Is one better than the other in terms of deployment?  Is one better for development and debugging? Thanks! Hi d_helland, To understand which one is prefer to your situation, please read the following two articles. What's New in Web Projectshttp://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/f7fb46ye(VS.80).aspx Introduction to Web Application Projectshttp://msdn2.microsoft.com/en...

Web services added as web applications are being converted to web sites
We have a somewhat large solution that we are converting from VS.NET 2003 to 2005 (using web application projects).The conversion has been going very well until recently.  Basically, one of the other developers converted a number of web services to 2005 web services as web applications.  When he loads the solution that contains these projects, it loads and builds fine. Other developers can load the solution successfully and build as well.  When I try to load this solution, VS.NET 2005 checks out the .sln file as well as all of the folders these web service projects reside in.&...

web web web

How i create web services & call web services?
Give me the solution of how i create webservices & call it and what is purpose of web services ?? PlsGuree  >how i create webservicesVery much the same as creating a new web site site - it is just a different project type. > & call it andAdd a web reference to an existing project to consume the web service.>what is purpose of web services ??To send and receive data.Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will all know you have been helped. &...

.NET web services Vs Java Web Services

Difference B/W windows mobile application & web mobile application
Hi    i want differnce betwwen windows mobile application , web mobile  & smart device application . if anybody know about this post message to me.     From, Guru...

Consuming Web service from .net 3.5 web application using ajax
Hi , Before in .net 2005 ,I use to consume the  web service from client side via Ajax and java script. that's just adding web service inside the script manger services.But  it was not possible with .net 2008 version WEB APPLICATION   , Even it works well with .net 2008 web sites. Please help me to solve the issue. I have no idea what you mean. Please post the code that "does not work". NC...   I have the same problem.  I have a .NET 3.5 Web Application not Web Site.  I fully qualify the web service with the namespace i,e,  &n...

Web resources about - Mobile mainly to web services or web application & Confirmation - asp.net.mobile_devices

Confirmation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A bishop administering Confirmation. Rogier van der Weyden , The Seven Sacraments , 15th century. normally carried out through anointing , the ...

Confirmation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A bishop administering Confirmation. Rogier van der Weyden , The Seven Sacraments , 15th century. normally carried out through anointing , the ...

Facebook Reportedly Acquires Gowalla, No Confirmation From Either Company
... “most” of its employees and founder Josh Williams over to Palo Alto headquarters to work on Timeline, according to CNN. We could not get confirmation ...

Twitter reactions to the #Fed confirmation
... over Twitter — the last time that a new chairperson was appointed, Twitter wasn’t around. Within half an hour of the milestone confirmation, ...

Senate Confirmation Hearing (200910150008HQ) - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
U.S. Sen. Jay Rockefeller, D-W.Va., Chairman of the of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, makes a point during the ...

Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp - Cast Confirmation - Netflix - HD - YouTube
The counselors are confirmed for Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, a limited 8-episode series coming to Netflix just in time for summer. ...

Barry O'Sullivan's Senate confirmation delayed
Queensland will be without one of its senators until at least February next year.

Is this confirmation Prince George and Princess Charlotte's nanny is Mary Poppins?
The christening of Princess Charlotte was touted as &quot;modern&quot;. No one told the nanny.

Jurgen Klopp Liverpool, Jurgen Klopp news, Jurgen Klopp Liverpool confirmation
JURGEN Klopp is officially the new Liverpool manager.

Is this confirmation Prince George and Princess Charlotte's nanny is Mary ...
Sydney Morning Herald Is this confirmation Prince George and Princess Charlotte's nanny is Mary ... Sydney Morning Herald There were many ...