Is it possible to create mobile application in .net for sony eriction/nokia mobile ?

Hello friends,

 I want to know that is it possible to create mobile application in .net (vb.net/C#.net/Asp.net) for sony eriction/nokia mobile ?

If yes, please give me any reference that how to create it ? any book or reference.

If no, please give me any idea that how to do that ?

 Thanks,

Rupendra Bensh

0
benshrupendra
7/30/2008 11:42:51 AM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

No, those phone platforms are generally running Symbian. If you want to write mobile applications for them you'll normally be writing in J2ME or something similar.

0
MelvynHarbour
7/30/2008 12:27:08 PM

Hi Rupendra,

It also depends a bit on what your application should do - maybe you can build your application as a web application, and then it will execute via the phone's Internet browser...then the symbian platform will not hold you back.

Regards

Jan

0
ASQ

.net mobile not working in nokia mobile browser
Hi,I implemented a ASP .Net 2.0 Mobile page. When I view the page in IE/FireFox/Windows Mobile 5.0 or the OpenWave Emulator the page works fine.   But when I test it in the Nokia Mobile Browser (4.0) I get the following error:   Cannot load http://www.domain.local/mobile.aspx (http error 503 service not available)   The mobile.aspx file is located on an internal development domain which explains the .local extension. Could this be the problem? The Nokia Wap Gateway Simulator is running and other wap urls work fine Am I missing out something here?   t...

Backcolor to mobile:link in mobile web form in mobile .net site
Hello every one  How to set back ground color to mobile: link in mobile web formI used backcolor property but doesn't work. Help me.Thank you.. ...

Mobile application in .net
 Hi I am new to this part of .net. I want to start from beginning. Can anyone please tell me the  website for the beginner. Another thing I want to ask is "What is the demand in market for mobile applications in .net" Kindly advice RegardsKaran  RegardsKaran GuptaFor .net,Javascript and Sql server articles and interview question visithttp://guptakaran21.googlepages.com/main Should I elaborate more RegardsKaran GuptaFor .net,Javascript and Sql server articles and interview question visithttp://guptakaran21.googlepages.com/main Hi Kara...

.Net Compact Edition,Creating Windows Mobile applications with C++ Builder?
Hi there, I posted this question in another area a couple of days back, but didnt get any replys, i think it may have been in the wrong place. Anyway I recently upgraded my old Ipaq to Windows Mobile 6 and, having some experience in basic C++ application development, decided to have a go at creating some applications. I watched a nice tutorial video somewhere else on the Embarcadero Developers site detailing how to create applications using Delphi Prism, However, my knowledge of Delphi is limited at best. MSDN reccommends programming applications in C++ using Visual Studio, and I was hoping...

.Net Mobile Application
I would like to develop a mobile web application. I installed the MMIT 1.0 and the first update because i am using .Net Framework 1.0. As a mobile emulator i am currently using Openwave SDK 4.1 but for example when using the combo box it is being rendered as a list in the mobile emulator. On the other hand, when i tried using Openwave SDK 6.2 the command control was not working. I was encountering a TimeOut Request. Can anyone suggest me what mobile emulators are best to use and whether i would be ok working with MMIT1.0 and the first update? Thanks in advance Hi Working with ...

do any any know how to devolp a vb.net application for sending SMS to any mobiles from the application
hi actually iam faced with a problem of designing and devolping a application tht helps in sending messages to the mobile phones. the problem is i learnt abt the sms gateway , gsm modem and thrid party service provider to which i got to connect my system. so can u people tell me which is the best way to go and u may provide me a sample codes or steps to proceed with  thanking you in advancepandian maybe this will help here is a deal IF you are doing it for company use and you know that all employess use VerizonWireless or Tmobile or any other provider they have contract with...

.Net MObile application #3

.Net Mobile application #2
 Hi Everybody, how to open .net mobile application and tell me how to display the gridview columns in that .net mobile Mohan Which Version of VS?Regs,BharaniPlease mark this post as "Answer" if it helped you. Hi mohan2gubbala, We can use following code to display gridview in mobile asp.net: <mobile:DeviceSpecific ID="dev1" Runat="server"> <Choice><ContentTemplate><asp:GridView ID ="dvWork" ></asp:GridView></ContentTemplate> </Choice> </mobile:DeviceSpecific>   Best regards,Guang-M...

.net mobile web application
 Hi...I wanted to do a project in mobile .net application. I have installed visual web developer 2008 Express but couldn't find mobile forms.So should I have to have Visual Studio . Net Inorder to have mobile application?Does anyother version of web developer has mobile support application?please help me out    In VS 2005 Mobile web application templates exists. But in VS 2008 they removed it...please go through the link below for further clarifications.. download and add the templates....better you can go for Visual Studio...  http://blogs.msdn.com/webdevtools/arch...

.NET Mobile
Hey my question is quite simple, we've recently purchased a new website and new hosting, and what Im trying to do is get the emails sent to users@mysite.com  forwarded to their mobile devices and I looked up some tutorials on how to do it, but none of the tutorials we're very explantory on how to do that excatly. So I was wondering if any of you could shine some light on how I would do that, or perhaps if maybe someone had a link to a good tutorial on how to do this - that'd be great - thanks    ...

Running .Net Mobile Web application on OperaMini .
Dear, I developed  Mobile application by using .Net 2.0 and hosted on web server. I tested the application in IE, some simulators like Openwave,WapProof2.0. In these simulators working fine. I am able to navigate through all pages. While i am trying to run in Operamini live simulator it is working up to login success. After Login  success it is navigating to nest page but  the data is not getting from Database. Only controls are displaying(e.g: button, labels etc") Please help in this way. Thank you. Ravikrishna A  ...

simple web application created in VB.net(VS.Net) will not run
I tried to run the ASP.net samples created by VB.net. But it doesn't run successfully. For example, I copied VB project folder at C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\VB\Project. From the web browser I typed http://localhost/VB/Project/Project.aspx Only the text for some LabelControls showed up, not the content Text generated by project.aspx.vb. Does that mean that I didn't set the IIS and ASP.net correct? Can you post the source code for your application. This may make it easier to debug what is going on. Thanks. Glen Kowalski Software Design Engineer / Test Microsoft Corporation This posti...

Web resources about - Is it possible to create mobile application in .net for sony eriction/nokia mobile ? - asp.net.mobile_devices

Application developers struggle to adapt to changing licensing models
Application producers are aware of rapid change impacting their ability to make money from their software products, but they're not adopting ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 24% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Surve Mortgage applications decreased 3.2 percent from one week earlier, according ...

Mortgage applications fall 3.2%
A definitive rise in mortgage interest rates over the last month is keeping borrowers at bay.

PCB firm Unitech looks to automotive, IoT applications for 2016 growth
PCB maker Unitech Printed Circuit Board expects demand for any-layer designs for use in automotive electronics, wearables and other IoT-connected ...