i am trying to access the folder in my application(windows mobile 5.0 pocket pc sdk)

Here, i am trying to access the folder(images) by using the following code

string strpath = Path.GetDirectoryName((System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetName().CodeBase) + @"\images");

DirectoryInfo dir = new DirectoryInfo(strpath);//To get the files in directory

foreach (System.IO.FileInfo fin in dir.GetFiles("*.*"))//To get all files available in the directory

{

MessageBox.Show(fin.Name);

}

I am getting an error that directory not found.

Any one give me solution for this.

advance thanks.

gowrisankar

0
ask123
9/30/2008 9:51:57 PM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi, the path must be:

string strpath = System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName(System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetName().CodeBase) + @"\images";

 Bye,

Miguel.

0
mfcorral
9/30/2008 10:16:49 PM

 hi miguel,

string strpath = System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName(System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetName().CodeBase) + @"\images";

                   I tried with the above code but it is giving the same error.Any other solution?

regards,

gowrisankar

0
ask123
10/4/2008 4:54:16 PM

Then... the directory not exists in the assembly directory.

Bye,

Miguel

0
mfcorral
10/4/2008 6:56:16 PM

hai Miguel, I Have the folder Ya but it is giving the error directory does not exist.Try to access the files in a folder using DirectoryInfo and say me please!

Here, i am trying to access the folder(images) by using the following code

string strpath = Path.GetDirectoryName((System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetName().CodeBase) + @"\images

DirectoryInfo dir = new DirectoryInfo(strpath);//To get the files in directory

foreach (System.IO.FileInfo fin in dir.GetFiles("*.*"))//To get all files available in the directory

{

MessageBox.Show(fin.Name);

}

I am getting an error that directory not found.

0
ask123

Ajax:Slider and Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC compatability
My web site using the slider control works fine when viewed with a desktop browser. When viewed with a Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC it does not show up.  (Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC Phone Emulator) Do I need to 'forget it' and use something else? or Is it a simple setup issue? Code issue? Thanks.Edward WarrenRaising sails on masts not masts on sails Hi, does the issue appear also when you try to view a page with just a slider in it?Alessandro Gallo | Blog | My book: ASP.NET AJAX In Action Yes, I've tried a page with just a couple of textboxes and a slider.  &n...

Windows mobile 5.0 Pocket PC driver installation failed with Vista
Hi, I have built an application on WIndows mobile 5.0. I have installed the same on my deployment server (using Vista). I can successfully open the emulator with the help of device emulator manager. but unfortunately when I try and cradle the same i get an error message that the driver cannot be installed. Can anyone let me know how can i connect this to the windows mobile device center?   Any help is highly appreciated. 1. Device already has driver installed. Or 2. You have to click something on the mobile device in the cradle as part of the install process.  ...

Problem in Deploying a Windows 5.0 Pocket pC Phone application on to an emulator
Hi All, Please help me out if you can. I am trying to run a simple application on Windows 5.0 emulator. I have VS 2005 installed, Mobile 5.0 SDK, Mobile 5.0 Emulator, Active Sync 4.1, Device manager installed. When i create a SmartDevice application project and drop a control and deploy the project on to windows mobile 5.0 pc phone emulator, i always get an error saying "The specified module could not be found" Please let me know if anybody came across this errorSandeep ...

Offtopic: Localized Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC Emulator Images
Localized Emulator Images that enable you to test your applications for Windows Mobile 5.0 software for Pocket PC. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=eec33ae3-c129-4c25-abaa-18e8e842178f&displaylang=en ...

i want to connect windows mobile 5.0 pocket pc emulator with internet
i want to connect windows mobile 5.0 pocket pc emulator with internet (i am using proxy server to connect with internet) and by using ActiveSync 4.5,i am connecting to my desktop. any one knows how to connect  windows mobile 5.0 pocket pc emulator with internet? advance thanks. HI ask123, You can connect the Device Emulator via ActiveSync using the Device Emulator Manager.  You can launch this tool from the "Tools" menu in VS2005.  Once your emulator is running, use the "Craddle" action of the device emulator manager.  Then, in ActiveSync...

Windows Mobile 5.0 vs Windows CE 5.0
Are the Windows Mobile 5.0 and the Windows CE 5.0 the same thing? I am trying to buy a phone that I can make some .Net mobile programs for and I am looking at the cingular 2125 ( Here is a link to the info about it ) but I don't know if those two things are the same so I don't know if this phone will work. Can somebody help me out? Thanks!...

Mobile web applications for Windows mobile 5.0
Hi,I am developing a mobile web application supporting different operating systems (windows mobile and symbian) using Visual studio .NET 2003.I want to support the new Windows Mobile 5.0. Can i still use visual Studio. NET 2003?Microsoft lists that Visual studio .NET 2005 is the single tool to develop applications for windows mobile 5.0? i guess, it is windows applications.link:http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnppcgen/html/devtoolsmobileapps.aspAny ideas will be highly appreciated.ThanksNewbie :)...

Webcast Today: Building Smart Data Sync Applications for Window Mobile 5.0 Using Visual Studio .NET 2005
Mobile applications enable workers to access mission-critical information and applications outside the office. With the wide array of mobile devices available designing versatile and efficient applications that will function correctly in all types of wireless networks becomes an important design issue. This Webcast is a must if you are developing a .NET application for Windows Mobile 5.0 devices. We will examine important new features within Windows Mobile 5.0 as well as discuss techniques that will move your mobile application to the next level. During the Webcast we will dem...

Can I deploy a PPB application to "plain" Windows CE (v 3.0, .NET 4.x) devices or I need a Pocket PC (2002, 2003) operating system version?
It's officially certified under PocketPC. Some folks have luck under Windows CE, but it's not supported there. On 14 Jun 2004 09:33:24 -0700, "kibokochui" <kibokochui@hotmail.com> wrote: > Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] http://www.teamsybase.com Two new books on developing with PowerBuilder http://www.pb9books.com?source=newsgroups Need code sample? Check out CodeXchange: http://www.codexchange.sybase.com ISUG Enhancement Requests http://www.isug.com/cgi-bin/ISUG2/submit_enhancement Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use wor...

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729
Name: Patrick Email: plakt97312atmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729 Comments: Firefox 3.5.7 running on HP Laptop hp G60, with Vista. When opening various websites, Firefox has functionality problems, specifically the minimize, size window, or close buttons in the upper left corner do not work. The scroll bar still works. Also, if I go to a website (i.e. Hotels.com AAA.com, etc.) and use a calendar at the site to select a date, Firefox freezes some of the time and...

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 GTB6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Name: hajori Email: hajoriataondotat Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 GTB6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) Comments: (Deutsch) Seit den Update braucht Firefox 5 Minuten um eine neue Seite zu laden das kann doch nicht normal sein ?????????? Oder ? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 GTB6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

Idle Application Kills Session (IIS 5.0/Windows 2000 and .NET 2.0)
Hi there,I've got a .NET 2.0 application running on a Windows 2000 box with IIS 5.0.  There were never any session problems for 3 years with this thing when it was 1.1, but since we upgraded the app to 2.0, the session seems to get killed after 30 or 40 minutes of application idle time ... at least I think.  We've been having a little trouble tracking down when exactly the session gets killed, but we think it's when no one has been using the database for 30 or 40 minutes (e.g. if one person is using the app every 5 minutes the session will stay alive for another person ...

Helps needed in implementing voice recorder in Windows Mobile 5.0 using .NET Compact Framework 2.0
Hi guys, Is any of you experienced or aware of how to write a simple voice recorder program which allows you to record your voice, stop the recording, play the recorded voice and stop playing it? Anyone can help me on that? I've been trying days and nights but can't get it working still >.<" Any help would be highly appreciated! Thanks a million. Regards,Jenson Jenson, Is there a specific point in which you are having problems?  Have you looked at the OpenNetCF project's extensions around audio recording? Cheers,ColinBlog: http://colin.rockstarguys.com---When you ask a que...

Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Name: James Kiekow Email: jamesdotkiekowathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) Comments: Dear Excellent Developers, I share a passion for the same in IT and I wanted to mention that I have the previous version of Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) installed and it was extremely slow surfing the web so I upgraded and my assumption was correct it was the install I believe of th...

Web resources about - i am trying to access the folder in my application(windows mobile 5.0 pocket pc sdk) - asp.net.mobile_devices