How to transfer data from mobile database into workstation database?

How should I transfer data from mobile database into workstation database?

My case is wanted transfer a batch of data that i scanned into workstation database.

Any method to use? create xml file? or other?

Any filter have to consider?

0
limbrian
8/9/2006 10:28:11 AM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Now my case is mobile application write a xml file and have to transfer the xml file to workstation pc through the activesync. What is the available location path can save? Don't forget that the xml file have to write into workstation database. Any sample code?

0
limbrian

How to transfer data from a database to another database.
Hi,    I want to transfer some tables and their data from a database to another database so what is the best way of doing..  In the source Database i right click on that table and then gave Script table and then selected Create To and then copied that create table query and pasted it in the destination table..   So is there is way i can get the rows from all of that table.. There are around... 1000 rows or something like that and that database consits of 5 - 6 tables. any help will be appreciated.. Regards, Karen Hi Karen, If you right click on the database...

Transfer Data From One Database into a Different Database
Is it possible to retrieve Data from SQL Database #1 and insert it into SQL Database #2 using a Stored Procedure? Thanks. Yes it is possible You can use something like INSERT INTO Database-1.dbo.TableA SELECT country_name FROM Database-2.dbo.TableBOm Prakash ...

Error when transferring data from local database to hosted database
Hi,   I tried to tranfers some database tables from my local SQL Server 2000 database to a hosted database (SQL Server 2005) MSSQL Management Studio 2005. I did the same job successfully before also from my local MSSQL2000 to another hosted MSSQL2005 database. However, this time I encounter the following problem (in red below).   I opened a ticket for support from my service provider but they seemed to have no idea. Therefore, I must seek for help on this forum. Could anyone please give me some advice? Thank you very much in advance.   Regards,Kenny   Messa...

Disconnections during transfer of data from PocketPC database to remote database on desktop
Hi, I have run into a problem with disconnections occuring while transferring large amounts of data between the pocketpc database and the remote database on the desktop computer while connected with Activesync. I know that my code for transferring data is correct because i can transfer a couple holes. The disconnect only occurs when transferring multiple holes containing a large amount of data. 3 seems to be the magic number. If i transfer 2 holes it seems to work correctly, but when transferring 3, i am prompted for connection information half way through the transfer of the ...

Call data from database and change data in database.
How can I call the value of a field from a database and then use an "if" to do different things when the user clicks on a button? Also, how can I then change that value of the field when I want to? Thanks, Sam  Could you please explain the question in detail.......     From the question, we can get the value by   OdbcConnection con = new OdbcConnection(); con.ConnectionString = ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["ConnectionStringName"].ConnectionString; con.Open(); OdbcCommand cmd = new OdbcCommand("SELECT ID FROM tabl...

How to transfer the table & its data from one database to another database
Hi I need to transfer the records & strcuture of the table from Database1 to Database2. It is like export/import functionality SQL server. Is there any way to do like this in ASA 8.0.2 B'cos most of the time i need to transfer some of the objects with data from one database to another. Please help me in this regard Thanks in advance Shankar Hi, I am doing this through a few ISQL statements e.g. (connected to db1) SELECT * FROM CUSTOMERS; OUTPUT TO "c:\\tmp\\customers.txt" FORMAT ASCII DELIMITED BY '\x09'; SELECT * FROM SUPPLIERS; OUTPUT...

Database Synchronization (Transfer Database, not tables)...
I wonder what objects do we use the .NET Compact Framework with the ulnet10.dll to do those database synchronizations stuffs. Is the MobLink already included in the ulnet10.dll? I don't want the synchronization to be about mirroring the data between teh database on the Mobile/Pda and the PC. I just want it to transfer a fresh/new database from the PC to the PDA via deleting an database on the PDA and put a new one on the PDA. The reason is because the database design will continue to change such as new tables, dropped field name, etc. How can this be done? Thanks......

How to update data from this Database to orther Database ?
  Please help me How to update data from this Database to orther Database ? Thank As long as the databases are on the same server, just prefix the table names with the database, example use database2 go  insert into database1..abc select * from xyz go Note the 2 periods between the database name adn the table name, this is where the owner would otherwise go, probably dbo in a production environment.  You can leave it empty (ie, just 2 dots) if it's dbo. If the databases are on the different servers there is another solution but performance will be dramatically w...

Data transfer between databases
I'd like to transfer data from my development database to the production database. Is there any command in Sybase that will let me do an "object transfer" like MS SQL Server does? I know I could write update queries to do this but I was wondering if there is a way to do it directly from Sybase. TIA. // David The Sybase dataserver does not have this capability of moving an entire object (DDL and data) on it's own. You may be able to get Sybase Central to do this ... *shrug*. If you have the original 'create table/index' scripts I'd suggest t...

inserting data to text file from database and inserting data back to database from text file
Hello friends.... I am looking for 2 things(using c#.net or vb.net and sql svr 2000) 1.convert data from sql server 2000 database (say customers table from northwinds database) to a text file(separated by commas or just plain space) 2.Insert the data from text file back to database. Can someone pls give me the detailed code to achieve this....really need this on urgent basis.......Thank You.Gurjeet,England As for detailed code, I won't give you :P however I can tell you one way of doing this (there are multiple ways).The way I'd do it would be simple:Retrieve the information fr...

Calling data from database and declaring variable to insert the data back into another table in database
Hello, I have called data from a database which is displayed on the screen (displays a particular item - then if the product is liked they click a buy button) then on the postback I declare the variables (as below) to be added back to a different table in my database, I have a problem in that it doesn't like the way I have declared the variable in bold (below is some of the code).  The variable is initially displayed from the database as decPrice and added to another table as decCartPrice on postback.  I get this error BC30469: Reference to a non-shared member requir...

copy database one database to onther database
hii want to copy one database table to onther database table using script?my database is ms-sql server 2000 Nothing is really over,untill the moment stop trying for it...Amitsp(MCTS,MCP)sqlreporting.blogspot.com You can use import/export task and DTS package created automatically by Enterprise manager or just try  select * INTO [newdatabase].dbo.[newTable] from [sourceDatabase].dbo.[sourcetable]  good luckThanksJPazgier no dear i want to this programatticallyiusing c #,source is my database in local machine and target is other computer means server Nothing is really...

Checking database before user sends data to database
Hi All,I am currently working on a application and where when my user submits a form, which infact is a WIZARD CONTROL, the data goes straight to the database, if there are no conflicts between previous data and new data(i.e. for Primary Keys).But if a record with same value in Primary Key field exist it gives me error.However, what I want to do is check user's input for data to be sent to Primary Key field of the table for any possible duplication, before they submit the form.NB: I am also using FreeTextBox in one of the wizard steps for which I had to set the ValidateRequest="false"  ...

uploading data from the remote database to a consolidated database.
hi all, im using a ASA 8.0.2 build 4089 as a mobilink server in my win2k. and ASA CE 8.0.2 im my pocket pc 2002 device. im using mobilink sync server 8.0.2 build 4089 im confused which sync events i should use. to upload data from my remote db to the consolidated db. i need to upload rows from my remote db to the consolidated db. i tried upload_insert . upload_update events . but every time the upload_inster event fires first and it gives a primary key conflict error in my CD db. can any one explain me how to design the upload procees? i need to insert , update and delete in my co...

Web resources about - How to transfer data from mobile database into workstation database? - asp.net.mobile_devices

Workstation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the type of computer. For workstations in music production, see music workstation . For furniture, see cubicle and computer ...

Workstation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the type of computer. For workstations in music production, see music workstation . For furniture, see cubicle and computer ...

App Store - iCAS — Workstation-class scientific computing for iOS devices!
Get iCAS — Workstation-class scientific computing for iOS devices! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

Anthro workstation with World of Warcraft
That’s a Mac Pro and three Apple 27″ Displays, mounted to an Anthro Elevate Adjusta with a Monitors in Motion Boa monitor arm. Yes, running World ...

Citrix WinFrame 1.8 upgrade from Windows NT 3.51 Workstation - YouTube
This is my recording of doing an in place upgrade of the elusive Citrix WinFrame 1.8 version of Windows NT 3.51. I was able to do an in place ...

Active workstations
Active workstations mean we can burn calories and stay active while we sit.

Active workstations
Active workstations mean we can burn calories and stay active while we sit.

Active workstations
Active workstations mean we can burn calories and stay active while we sit.

Active workstations
Active workstations mean we can burn calories and stay active while we sit.

Fusion-IO Brings Flash Madness To Workstations, And Movies Like 'Hugo'
... the founding member of the AllThingsD Flash Madness Club , last summer’s hot IPO , said today it is bringing its flash technology to workstations. ...