How to extract the URL from Mobile Web Browser in Windows Mobile?

Hi All,

I would like to develop one applcation in C#.NET or VB.NET  to extract the any URL(user typing  in the address bar) from Mobile Web Browser in Windows Mobile.

For example: If  user type the one URL as a www.google.com/mobile and another URL as www.microsoft.com/traning. I have to extract the both urls.

Could you please provide the suggestions to develop the application.

Thank you.

0
frnd4u_dotnet
9/11/2008 1:09:38 PM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi frnd4u_dotnet,

As far as I know, we can't implement it like you mentioned.

Best regards,
Guang-Ming Bian - MSFT

Guang

Backcolor to mobile:link in mobile web form in mobile .net site
Hello every one  How to set back ground color to mobile: link in mobile web formI used backcolor property but doesn't work. Help me.Thank you.. ...

.net mobile not working in nokia mobile browser
Hi,I implemented a ASP .Net 2.0 Mobile page. When I view the page in IE/FireFox/Windows Mobile 5.0 or the OpenWave Emulator the page works fine.   But when I test it in the Nokia Mobile Browser (4.0) I get the following error:   Cannot load http://www.domain.local/mobile.aspx (http error 503 service not available)   The mobile.aspx file is located on an internal development domain which explains the .local extension. Could this be the problem? The Nokia Wap Gateway Simulator is running and other wap urls work fine Am I missing out something here?   t...

Mobile web applications for Windows mobile 5.0
Hi,I am developing a mobile web application supporting different operating systems (windows mobile and symbian) using Visual studio .NET 2003.I want to support the new Windows Mobile 5.0. Can i still use visual Studio. NET 2003?Microsoft lists that Visual studio .NET 2005 is the single tool to develop applications for windows mobile 5.0? i guess, it is windows applications.link:http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnppcgen/html/devtoolsmobileapps.aspAny ideas will be highly appreciated.ThanksNewbie :)...

please explain difference between windows mobile and web mobile development
I am new to mobile development and trying to find information on developing a mobile application.  Can someone please explain to me what the difference is between windows mobile development and web mobile development?  I assume this just means that a mobile device can be developed using windows forms or web forms but how do I know which one to use?  I am a web developer so would prefer the web forms but having a lot of problems finding info on web mobile development using vs2008.  Here's a great site for windows mobile but can't find anything similar to this for w...

Depolying mobile web application in Window Mobile Device 6.1
hi I have Window Vista Operating System. I am using Asp.net 2005. I implemented asp.net mobile web applicatioin Now I want to test my Blackberry Perl mobile how i can check with Window Mobile Device 6.1 ? Hi, I'm not sure what's your question is but, you can test both mobile devices using there SDKs that contain device emulation debuging + stand alone device emulation. Using them you can test the look & feel of your site on both PDA's.   Good luck. Thanks for your replyactually I want to do like thisI implement asp.net mobile web application, now i want to ...

Difference between mobile web applications and standard web applications + mobile web forms in them ?
I have a series of existing sites, but I need to make a PPC version of them (there already is one, but it uses standard web forms). Since the code-behind looks a lot in the PC and in the PPC version, I'd like both versions to use the same files for the code. I'm left with 2 options : - either create a new mobile web application for each existing web application, and put all the code behind in .dlls which I'll call from each page ; - or, if this is possible (and I'd rather do it), simply add mobile web forms to the existing web applications and redirect at login to the appropriate ve...

Difference B/W windows mobile application & web mobile application
Hi    i want differnce betwwen windows mobile application , web mobile  & smart device application . if anybody know about this post message to me.     From, Guru...

Is there any third party mobile controls(tools) available for .net mobile web form
 Is there any third party mobile controls(tools) available for .NET MOBILE WEB FORM. Hi nwmganesh, I am not aware of third party control, please try to search on the web.   Best regards,Guang-Ming Bian - MSFTPlease remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. ...

Are NET Mobile Web SDK pages compatibe in all browsers?
 Are NET Mobile Web SDK pages compatibe in all browsers?including Mozila? or Are NET Mobile Web SDK pages are for IE only? where I can see list all supported browsers? My Favorite Windows Hosting: Low cost - All from .NET Unlimited Included - Latest Software - Fast Support http://www.maxipointservers.net Hello my friend, On your machine, browse to the C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\CONFIG\Browsers folder and you will see a list of browser files that contain information on whether they support cookies, colours, bold text, tables, etc.  The v2.0.50727 pa...

How to develop cHTML browser supported mobile pages using mobile controls in VS.Net 2005
  Hi All, Does anyone know how to develop cHTML browser supported mobile pages using mobile controls in VS.Net 2005. Thanking you...   Hi frnd4_dotnet, The ASP.NET Mobile Web Controls will automatically pick up the adapter for rendering according to the browser's capabilities. The cHTML adapter set renders ASP.NET mobile Web pages on clients that are capable of rendering HTML 3.2 but do not support client scripting. Hope it helps.Zhao Ji MaSincerely,Microsoft Online Community Support“Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click ...

I am running windows mobile 4.5 and I HATE the internet explorer I have on my phone (smartphone t-mobile dash) do you suggest anything for windows mobile? I would love to use firefox on my phone's in
Name: brian wergin Email: cyph911xathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am running windows mobile 4.5 and I HATE the internet explorer I have on my phone (smartphone t-mobile dash) do you suggest anything for windows mobile? I would love to use firefox on my phone's internet, - windows mobile version 4.5 please let me know if anyone has tried,used,browsed,or succesfully installed and loved on thier mobile device which is running windows mobile4.5 Comments: please read the topic. I typed it in the wrong box.sorry,thankyou ...

Info: Mobile Magic: Mobile Container – Mobile Web Form and Panel Control
Hi, This is to inform that DotNetForce has published series of articles which will help the developers to learn the ASP.NET Mobile Controls. We cover in-depth of the Mobile Application development. In the first article named Mobile Container – Mobile Web Form and Panel Control we will discuss the Mobile Web Form control and see how is it different from ASP.NET Web Form control. We will explore the advantages and disadvantages in using Multiple Forms with in a page. This article series will also introduce you to panel control, which acts for grouping the content further inside the form...

Redirecting a Mobile Browser to a Mobile Page
Saw this snippet in the .NET 1.1 SDK, but can't seem to get it to work. Ideas? if (Request.Browser["IsMobileDevice"]=="true") { Response.Redirect("mNorth/index.aspx"); } Thanks in advance for help. --jdd What happens when it doesn't work?Thanks, Scott Imig --- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Here is good example - I use it: http://interval.cz/clanek.asp?article=2583Pavel Růžička, MCPPrague - Czech Republichttp://interval.cz/autori/ruzicka-pavel/...

mobile web browser
Name: ehren leonard Email: uleonard100atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: mobile web browser Comments: my wife recently purchased a blackberry pearl and does not like the included web browser. we use firefox at home and have for years. unfortunately there are not many options for mobile browsers. do you have any plans on developing a mobile web browser? if so we would love to be beta testers. thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.15) Gecko/20080623 Dealio Toolbar 3.1 Firefox/2.0.0.15 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - How to extract the URL from Mobile Web Browser in Windows Mobile? - asp.net.mobile_devices

Extracts from the Film A Hard Day's Night - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Extracts from the Film A Hard Day's Night is an EP by The Beatles released on 4 November 1964 by Parlophone (catalogue number GEP 8920.) It was ...

Video 2 Photo - extract still pictures from movies on the App Store on iTunes
Get Video 2 Photo - extract still pictures from movies on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Vanilla extract ready to sit - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Garcinia Cambogia Extract Exposed: Side Effects and Warnings - YouTube
3 tips to follow before purchasing garcinia cambogia for smart buyers: 1. Make sure the brand has Hydroxycitric acid in it's formula (at least ...

Gideon Haigh book extract: Certain admissions
Speak of meeting "under the clocks" and no Melburnian mistakes your meaning. The indicator clocks over the archway entrance to Flinders ...

Time to extract ourselves from that futile war on IS
The idea that Australia should decide to participate in dropping bombs on Syria is truly appalling.

Read an extract of Derek Pedley's book of suburban lust, greed and murder in Dead By Friday
BOOK EXTRACT: DEAD By Friday, tells the shocking true story of a father's role in a murder plot. Contains graphic content

Thai police extract $400,000 diamond from jewellery thief’s bottom
A POLICE investigation in Thailand has literally gotten to the bottom of the theft of valuable diamond.

Helen Cummings: extract from memoir Blood Vows
Three years after their wedding, Helen hoped a new life in a country town would be the turning point in her violent marriage.

Book extract: All That I Am
Book extract: All That I Am