how to create dynamic selection list in a asp.net mobile application using c#

creating dynamic selection list in a  asp.net mobile application ,I am trying to add datas from a dabatase to a dynamic selection list please somebody help me....
0
omertion
6/24/2004 6:42:12 AM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Have you looked at;

http://samples.gotdotnet.com/MobileQuickStart/(tpqk5gryatw0lx45jbp4s455)/Default.aspx?url=doc/Lists.aspx
0
plkilroy
6/24/2004 9:40:08 AM
thanks i found

c_Dbase obj =new c_Dbase();//database class
obj.setSQLWORD("select distinct ogrenim_yili from o_ogr_yili order by ogrenim_yili desc "); //get datas
OracleDataReader veri=obj.db_SELECT((OracleConnection)Session["connection"]);
SelectionList sl_Sezon=new SelectionList();

ArrayList values = new ArrayList();

while(veri.Read())
{
values.Add(veri.GetOracleString(0).ToString());

}
sl_Sezon.DataSource=values;
sl_Sezon.DataBind();
0
omertion
6/24/2004 12:38:12 PM

but i have one question how to attach event to it dynamically

i mean how can i attach event called OnSelectionIndexChange to selection list while creating it dynamically

please if u havaany idea regarding this then tell

Swapnil Lomate(Associate Consultant)
Please Mark as Answer if it Helps.
0
swapnil1987
9/12/2008 6:05:44 AM

but i have one question how to attach event to it dynamically i mean how can i attach event called OnSelectionIndexChange to selection list while creating it dynamically please if u havaany idea regarding this then tell

Swapnil Lomate(Associate Consultant)
Please Mark as Answer if it Helps.
0
swapnil1987

How to Add Applications to ADAM using vb.net or C#.net
 Hi Pls thrown light  any one on How to Add Applications to ADAM using vb.net or C#.net RegardsMallikarjunaP.Mallikarjuna...

How to update/modify a ADAM user/Group/Application using vb.net or c#.net
 Hi I  need  help for update/modify a ADAM user/Group/Application using vb.net or c#.net RegardsMallikarjunaP.Mallikarjuna Hi,you can take a look at this Microsoft support site: http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?view=en-us&st=a&na=84&qu=adam+update+group&qp=&qa=&qn=&c=4&s=0Also, when I think about ADAM/Active directory and doing something against this technology I think of LDAP queries, so this becomes: http://www.google.be/search?hl=nl&q=ldap+query+C%23&meta=Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins fo...

.Net Compact Edition,Creating Windows Mobile applications with C++ Builder?
Hi there, I posted this question in another area a couple of days back, but didnt get any replys, i think it may have been in the wrong place. Anyway I recently upgraded my old Ipaq to Windows Mobile 6 and, having some experience in basic C++ application development, decided to have a go at creating some applications. I watched a nice tutorial video somewhere else on the Embarcadero Developers site detailing how to create applications using Delphi Prism, However, my knowledge of Delphi is limited at best. MSDN reccommends programming applications in C++ using Visual Studio, and I was hoping...

use of vb.net and c#.net

Smart Device Application for file transfer to a remote server in .Net Compact Framework (Using Visual Studio.Net 2003,C# code)
Dear all, We are developing a smart device application (using C# code) for .Net Compact Framework where we need to write a programme in C# code to transfer a file from mobile device to remote server/machine.Can anyony help us regarding this aaplication.If you have already done this or you find any article/link regarding to this application then please let me know about that. My mail id : anirbandas.ju@gmail.com Looking forward for your reply soon. Regards Anirban   hi hav u got any solution , becoz i too need. plz share with me...

Using Dot Net Nuke to maintain a site developed in VS.NET using C#
Hi,Does anyone know if there is a way to create a site using C# and Visual Studio.NET 2003, but then use Dot Net Nuke to allow non-technical users to add content to the site.  The current state of the site must be accessible in both VS.NET and DNN regardless of which application saved it last.  Also preferably I would like the language used to remain C# even when edited by the marketing staff, so that I can still maintain it myself using VS.NET.  Hope you understand what I mean. If this is not possible, I wonder if anyone knows what solution I am after.   Thanks in adv...

Integrating the C#.net and VB.net application
Hello All,  I'm trying to integrate the C#.net application and VB.net application.  Can you give me any suggestions of how to merge them.  Thanks in Advance You are probably goign to have to convert one of the applications to the other language at one point.  There are online conversion tools to help http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator/- WilliamPlease mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer".Give some of my PWSK modules a try.  Type of application?We All move to our original place.Don't forget.Imran Baloch @weighfield: I d...

Convert VB.Net application to C#.net
Haican any one help me to convert VB.Net application in this link to C#.net http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6718&lngWId=10RegardsAnu Palavila  Regards Anu Palavila Use this Free Conversion tool - http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks | Hosting your site? | SQL Server Tips Other Code Convertors (convert VB to C# and C# to VB) http://converter.telerik.com/ http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-vb/ http://www.dotnetspider.com...

Is it possible to create mobile application in .net for sony eriction/nokia mobile ?
Hello friends,  I want to know that is it possible to create mobile application in .net (vb.net/C#.net/Asp.net) for sony eriction/nokia mobile ? If yes, please give me any reference that how to create it ? any book or reference. If no, please give me any idea that how to do that ?  Thanks, Rupendra Bensh No, those phone platforms are generally running Symbian. If you want to write mobile applications for them you'll normally be writing in J2ME or something similar. Hi Rupendra, It also depends a bit on what your application should do - maybe you can build your applica...

Web resources about - how to create dynamic selection list in a asp.net mobile application using c# - asp.net.mobile_devices

Miller accused's bail application adjourned until Friday
One of the two men charged with causing the one-punch death of Brisbane teenager Cole Miller will stay behind bars until at least Friday.

Apple Stores planned for India as application is filed with regulators
... India Times , the company has recently taken a major step in accomplishing that goal. According to the report, Apple has just filed an application ...

Tech City UK received just 37 applications for a visa scheme that could allow 200 tech immigrants to ...
Tech City UK, a taxpayer-funded government organisation, has received just 37 applications since April 2015 for a dedicated technology visa that ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Increased in Latest Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 19% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications increased 21.3 percent from one week earlier, ...

Mortgage applications rebound
Mortgage applications increased 21.3 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis, for the week ending January 8th, versus previous week,

Toshiba expands ApP Lite processor family for wearable applications
Toshiba has announced the launch of TZ1201XBG, an application processor for wearable devices, as the latest addition to its ApP Lite family for ...