How to convert A web Application in wap Application

 Hiiiiiiii ,

             I Compleate a application with asp.net 1.1 now i want to convert it in to a wap application. so i want to know how i do this . i don't know what i do . help me in this that what i hv to do

either i reconstract it or something else .

0
sandyjons
11/14/2007 9:03:10 AM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi sandyjons,

ASP.NET Mobile Forms allows you to easily build web applications that target mobile devices. ASP.NET is quick and efficient for writing and designing mobile Web Forms controls for cell phones or personal digital assistants.

Hope the following can help you have a better understanding:

http://www.asp.net/mobile/overview/

http://samples.gotdotnet.com/MobileQuickStart/(S(aueqko45oq2qsb45mrvkzois))/Default.aspx?url=doc/Introduction.aspx

Zhao Ji Ma
Sincerely,
Microsoft Online Community Support

“Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
0
Zhao