convert your web application into a mobile application

 Hi,

    This is siva working as a Software Engineer in india . I need to develop a mobile web application.Simply use Web Runtime to convert my web application into a mobile application. And My application can become the killer mobile application that runs on millions of Nokia Mobile phones.

So any can help me how to do that kind mobile application....Thanks in advance......

0
siva
11/27/2008 5:59:29 AM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi

I think u want to ask like this how to do mobile application integration with webapplication

Just got to project==>add project=-->in that choose mobile device application

U can do what ever u want it is like develeping windows application-->u can run ur mobile application using Device emulator

and then inistall in your Mobile.. with Cab file and SqlCE is the Data base for Mobile application that u need to inistall

Try this..

let me know what u want actually........

Regards
Ravi
Please click "mark as answer" if this post helped you.
0
ravi2k7

Difference between mobile web applications and standard web applications + mobile web forms in them ?
I have a series of existing sites, but I need to make a PPC version of them (there already is one, but it uses standard web forms). Since the code-behind looks a lot in the PC and in the PPC version, I'd like both versions to use the same files for the code. I'm left with 2 options : - either create a new mobile web application for each existing web application, and put all the code behind in .dlls which I'll call from each page ; - or, if this is possible (and I'd rather do it), simply add mobile web forms to the existing web applications and redirect at login to the appropriate ve...

Converting a VS 2005 Web Application to a VS .NET 2003 Web Application
Well it seems that I am going against the stream here, but one of our clients wants the web application I wrote in Visual Studio 2005 to be deployed using Visual Studio .NET 2003. What's the best way to go about this without rewriting the whole dang thing? I would probably create a new 2003 project, copy all of your aspx and other files into it, attempt a build and see what happens.  If you didn't use a lot of the new controls (like membership, personalization, masterpages etc, then you will probably be ok with just minor changes.  If you did rely on a lot of the newer c...

web application & mobile web application
Hi all,I am new to mobile web application and I am assigned to do some changes to the existing .net application. The application is a .net web application, and the hand held scanner is used to access the web forms. Till now, I thought it is only possible to access the web forms if they were developed using mobile web forms. But these forms were not developed using mobile web forms instead they were developed using asp.net.Is it possible to develop the application using .net and access through the handhelds? If so, is there any considerations for that?Anyone please explain me. I would really ...

how to convert existing web application to AJAX based web application
 Hy, i have developed a web application in asp.net 2.0 but due to so many post backs i want to convert this application to AJAX based to fulfill the future requirements, if you have any idea then please share with me, thanks in advance Regards, Aamir Dharani  This post has the answer you're looking for: http://forums.asp.net/p/1144152/1854320.aspxHanan Schwartzberg--------------------http://www.lionsden.co.il...

converting a windows applications to a web application
hi, i need guidance on how to convert a windwos application to a web application.  i'm a newbie to .NET. thanks, brad Brad,I am afraid that this is too general of a question, but I will attempt to help if possible. If  your winform app is written in .NET then the data layer is probably reuseable. You will of course have to build entirely new forms in XHTML and replace the controls accordingly. Also, you will have to use Session variables to keep your state verses it just being there for you on the desktop. I think that one of the most important things when going from Win to We...

PB Applications converted to Web Applications
We have a number(3) of large PB7.0 applications that we are looking to migrate to the web. I know that we can take advantage of the DW in the applications (using HTML DW), but what about the other objects, both visual and non-visual. Are there currently any tools for generating web-applicable objects from existing PB objects other than DWs and are there any plans to do this in the future? My understanding is that the WDK only works for LAN, WAN and intranet not internet access, so this will not work for us. Any information would be appreciated, I am looking to leverage as m...

Converting from windows application to web application!
Hi friends   I want to convert web application written in VB6.0 into Web Application using ASP.NET2.0.  Can any one give some tips or guidance how to approach this? How to start this application? Your input is appreciated.  Thanks Regards Bindu They are really two different things... I'd recommend the following... First, look at how you want to design your website to improve or duplicate the similar functionality you already have in your pc app. While a pc and web app are different, your class library code that does the interaction with databases and man...

How to convert A web Application in wap Application
 Hiiiiiiii ,             I Compleate a application with asp.net 1.1 now i want to convert it in to a wap application. so i want to know how i do this . i don't know what i do . help me in this that what i hv to doeither i reconstract it or something else .   Hi sandyjons, ASP.NET Mobile Forms allows you to easily build web applications that target mobile devices. ASP.NET is quick and efficient for writing and designing mobile Web Forms controls for cell phones or personal digital assistants. Hope th...

Difference B/W windows mobile application & web mobile application
Hi    i want differnce betwwen windows mobile application , web mobile  & smart device application . if anybody know about this post message to me.     From, Guru...

Unable to open existing Web application or create web application from Visual Studio.Net
I reinstalled MS office this morning. All of sudden, I can neither open existing web application nor create new Web application. The symptom is the same as described in thread: http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=417541 or http://www.dotnetcoders.com/web/Articles/ShowArticle.aspx?article=57 Tried every suggestion. Still can't do anything. When I tried to check server extention, I got following error message: can't open file "fontpg.lck" for writing Do anyone has any suggestion? Could anyone tell me what permission should I set? I added A...

Convert VB.Net Web Site to Web Application Project
I am working with Visual Studio Pro SP1 and had some problems converting an old VB.Net web site into a VB.Net Web Application Project.  I followed the advice offered here ( http://webproject.scottgu.com/CSharp/Migration2/Migration2.aspx ), but ran into a...

Convert VB.Net Web Site to Web Application Project
 I am working with Visual Studio Pro SP1 and had some problems converting an old VB.Net web site into a VB.Net Web Application Project.  I followed the advice offered here ( http://webproject.scottgu.com/CSharp/Migration2/Migration2.aspx ), but ran into a few kinks when using the process on a VB project.  The Problem:After creating a new Web Application Project, copying in the old files, and running the "Convert to Web Application Project" process, the site would no longer build.  Any classes stored in the "Old_App_Code" folder (previously named...

Web resources about - convert your web application into a mobile application - asp.net.mobile_devices

Second visa application 'likely' to be approved
The family of a terminally ill Pakistani student can 'hopefully come to Australia sooner rather than later' says Immigration Minister Peter Dutton. ...

Apple patent application reveals exciting possibilities for twin-camera system rumored for iPhone 7
We heard a report in November that Apple was testing an iPhone 7 model with dual rear cameras , and a patent application published today not ...

Panasonic Develops a Stretchable Resin Film and Its Application Materials for Stretchable Electronics ...
A stretchable film is developed. This film stretches to 2.5 times the original length and then returns to the original form. A conductive paste ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decreased Over Two Week Period in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications ...
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decreased Over Two Week Period in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications decreased 27 percent from ...

Mortgage applications sink after rush

Visa application of San Bernardino shooter released
CNN Visa application of San Bernardino shooter released CNN (CNN) The visa application of one of the San Bernardino shooters was released ...