Backcolor to mobile:link in mobile web form in mobile .net site

Hello every one

 How to set back ground color to mobile: link in mobile web form

I used backcolor property but doesn't work.

Help me.

Thank you..

0
vishal
1/20/2009 6:49:57 AM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Is there any third party mobile controls(tools) available for .net mobile web form
 Is there any third party mobile controls(tools) available for .NET MOBILE WEB FORM. Hi nwmganesh, I am not aware of third party control, please try to search on the web.   Best regards,Guang-Ming Bian - MSFTPlease remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. ...

Info: Mobile Magic: Mobile Container – Mobile Web Form and Panel Control
Hi, This is to inform that DotNetForce has published series of articles which will help the developers to learn the ASP.NET Mobile Controls. We cover in-depth of the Mobile Application development. In the first article named Mobile Container – Mobile Web Form and Panel Control we will discuss the Mobile Web Form control and see how is it different from ASP.NET Web Form control. We will explore the advantages and disadvantages in using Multiple Forms with in a page. This article series will also introduce you to panel control, which acts for grouping the content further inside the form...

Difference between mobile web applications and standard web applications + mobile web forms in them ?
I have a series of existing sites, but I need to make a PPC version of them (there already is one, but it uses standard web forms). Since the code-behind looks a lot in the PC and in the PPC version, I'd like both versions to use the same files for the code. I'm left with 2 options : - either create a new mobile web application for each existing web application, and put all the code behind in .dlls which I'll call from each page ; - or, if this is possible (and I'd rather do it), simply add mobile web forms to the existing web applications and redirect at login to the appropriate ve...

.net mobile not working in nokia mobile browser
Hi,I implemented a ASP .Net 2.0 Mobile page. When I view the page in IE/FireFox/Windows Mobile 5.0 or the OpenWave Emulator the page works fine.   But when I test it in the Nokia Mobile Browser (4.0) I get the following error:   Cannot load http://www.domain.local/mobile.aspx (http error 503 service not available)   The mobile.aspx file is located on an internal development domain which explains the .local extension. Could this be the problem? The Nokia Wap Gateway Simulator is running and other wap urls work fine Am I missing out something here?   t...

Mobile web forms does not work on old mobile devices!
Hi, I am using mobile web forms in .Net to create pages that can be displayed on mobile devices.I want my page to work on all kinds of mobile phones however, the page can not be viewed on certain devices such as old nokias.There must be a way that I don't know to make the mobile form with some style sheet (vital element for me) to be viewable in old devices. Does anyone have any idea about this? Please Please Please let me know. I can say it's kinda urgent !!!Thanks leila:I want my page to work on all kinds of mobile phones however, the page can not be viewed on certain devices su...

Could you provide setfocus to mobile textbox in mobile web form?
Hi,  I am developing mobile application using asp.net mobile controls. How to provide a setfocus to mobile textbox after clicking command button in mobile web form (using javascript or any other scripting or server side) Please help me regarding this. Thank you.      Hello, you can try to use JavaScript to achieve this. IE of Windows Mobile 5 and later shall support the focus scripting method:  textbox1.focus(); Other mobile browsers may also support such a scripting method. You will have to test this method for each mobile browser.ttklf...

Web forms and mobile web forms

Is it possible to create mobile application in .net for sony eriction/nokia mobile ?
Hello friends,  I want to know that is it possible to create mobile application in .net (vb.net/C#.net/Asp.net) for sony eriction/nokia mobile ? If yes, please give me any reference that how to create it ? any book or reference. If no, please give me any idea that how to do that ?  Thanks, Rupendra Bensh No, those phone platforms are generally running Symbian. If you want to write mobile applications for them you'll normally be writing in J2ME or something similar. Hi Rupendra, It also depends a bit on what your application should do - maybe you can build your applica...

.NET Mobile
Hey my question is quite simple, we've recently purchased a new website and new hosting, and what Im trying to do is get the emails sent to users@mysite.com  forwarded to their mobile devices and I looked up some tutorials on how to do it, but none of the tutorials we're very explantory on how to do that excatly. So I was wondering if any of you could shine some light on how I would do that, or perhaps if maybe someone had a link to a good tutorial on how to do this - that'd be great - thanks    ...

.net mobile web application
 Hi...I wanted to do a project in mobile .net application. I have installed visual web developer 2008 Express but couldn't find mobile forms.So should I have to have Visual Studio . Net Inorder to have mobile application?Does anyother version of web developer has mobile support application?please help me out    In VS 2005 Mobile web application templates exists. But in VS 2008 they removed it...please go through the link below for further clarifications.. download and add the templates....better you can go for Visual Studio...  http://blogs.msdn.com/webdevtools/arch...

.NET Mobile Web SDK
Hi All,     I want to download .NET Mobile Web SDK, please anybody tell where to download it or else provide any link.    Thanks in Advance... Friend, here is the details of it http://www.wirelessdevnet.com/channels/wap/features/mobilesdk6.html and here is the link to download the SDK http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a6c4f799-ec5c-427c-807c-4c0f96765a81&displaylang=en Hope it helped you. Good luck!Please Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This can be beneficial to other community memb...

How to develop cHTML browser supported mobile pages using mobile controls in VS.Net 2005
  Hi All, Does anyone know how to develop cHTML browser supported mobile pages using mobile controls in VS.Net 2005. Thanking you...   Hi frnd4_dotnet, The ASP.NET Mobile Web Controls will automatically pick up the adapter for rendering according to the browser's capabilities. The cHTML adapter set renders ASP.NET mobile Web pages on clients that are capable of rendering HTML 3.2 but do not support client scripting. Hope it helps.Zhao Ji MaSincerely,Microsoft Online Community Support“Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click ...

Comparison Web Form <-> Mobile Web Form
Hi all,Is there any overview of the (dis-)advantages using Mobile Web Forms compared with normal Web Form? I know I need to use Mobile Web Form if it should be accessible with handhelds, but does it make sense using Mobile web Form when the webpage should not be available for handhelds?Thanks!      The benefit on using the mobile web form is the ability to use the mobile controls that had adaptive rendering for different handsets. The built in features of controls like the objectlist and selectionlist are great and and form paging is also a neat thing.If you are not dev...

Web resources about - Backcolor to mobile:link in mobile web form in mobile .net site - asp.net.mobile_devices