.Net with Oracle

Anybody has tried to develop mobile app. with .Net against an Oracle database?

Any idea to synchronize the data record between the database server and the client (pda) data.
It will be great if you could share your codes / experience.

Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Elton
0
eltonho
6/24/2004 3:11:38 PM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

OleDb.Net vs. ODBC.Net Connection to Oracle
I want to connect to an Oracle database, and I understand that I can use either the OleDB.Net data provider or the ODBC.Net data provider for my connection. Does it matter which one I use? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each? Would appreciate any input. ODBC is slower than OleDb. because ODBC has to talk to OleDbProvider then OleDbProvider will talk to Oracle Db. Instead if you are able to use OleDb straight to DB then it will be faster. If you only have THOSE choices, I would take OleDb over ODBC any day. If you are using Framework 1.1, you have the choice of using th...

Net Farmers net

net send in .net

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

Passing boolean values to oracle function / procedure from C#.Net
Hi,  I dont know how to pass boolean values to oracle function / procedure arguments, could you please help me to know ?  Thank you, Sreedhar After spending lot of time on google, I understand C#.Net doest support PL/SQL boolean values. Thanks Sreedhar...

Web resources about - .Net with Oracle - asp.net.mobile_devices

Oracle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the classical medium. For the software company, see Oracle Corporation . For other uses, see Oracle (disambiguation) . ...

Oracle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the classical medium. For the software company, see Oracle Corporation . For other uses, see Oracle (disambiguation) . ...

News Oracle
The News Oracle is an online news outlet. The Oracle covers the most relevant stories from around the globe.

Oracle Acquires Facebook Data Partner Datalogix
One of Facebook’s data partners has a new owner, as Datalogix was acquired by Oracle , the two companies announced Tuesday. (more…) New Career ...

With AddThis Buy, Oracle Gets Pipeline to Continually Updated Audience Data
Tech giant Oracle on Tuesday said it had struck a deal to acquire AddThis, a maker of tools to easily let consumers share web pages on social ...

Android N switches to OpenJDK, Google tells Oracle it is protected by the GPL
The Oracle v. Google legal battle over the use of Java in Android keeps on going, but this week Google made a change to Android that it hopes ...

Oracle: Morgan Stanley Cuts Target as Cloud Eats into Their Margin
Morgan Stanley ’s Keith Weiss this morning reiterates an Equal Weight rating on shares of Oracle ( ORCL ) following last week’s fiscal Q2 earnings ...

Oracle agrees to warn Java users of malware risk
Oracle is about to issue a warning that Java users could be exposed to malware, the media have reported on Tuesday. The exposure is the result ...

Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Upgraded to Buy at Evercore ISI
Analysts at Evercore ISI upgrade Oracle stock to Buy on the back of attractive valuation.

Google comes up with a new Android plan as its epic legal battle with Oracle continues
Oracle and Google have been duking it out for years in a lawsuit that could have a big impact on the whole software industry. Now Google has ...