hello

does visual studio.net 2003 makes conflict with visual studio.net 2003?
thank you for the help and for the support
0
wissam1
3/12/2005 8:49:08 AM
asp.net.migrating-from-1.x-2.0 1016 articles. 0 followers. Follow

No, the RTM version (I think this is true also for Beta 2), will work on the same machine without any problems.
/Fredrik Normén - fredrikn @ twitter

Microsoft MVP, MCSD, MCAD, MCT

ASPInsiders
My Blog
0
Fredrik
3/12/2005 9:18:36 AM
i am shure 2003 doenst conflict with 2003 ;-)
-Hannes

http://www.preishuber.net http://weblogs.asp.net/hpreishuber
0
preishuber
3/12/2005 1:35:21 PM

the subject says "visual studio.net 2003 conflict visual studio.net 2003". is he talking about 2003 and 2005 ?

pradeep_TP

0
tppradeep18
4/3/2005 4:32:42 AM
I think he is talking about VS.Net 2003 and VS 2005.
/Fredrik Normén - fredrikn @ twitter

Microsoft MVP, MCSD, MCAD, MCT

ASPInsiders
My Blog
0
Fredrik

installing .net 2.0 with visual studio.net 2003
Hi, I'm currently developing using VS.net 2003, .net1.1. Due to development reasons i can't upgrade to vs2005 yet. However i want to upgrade to SQL Express 2005, but this needs .net 2.0. Will my VS.net 2003 still work if i install .net 2.0? Are there any known problems? Thanks, drazic19 .Net 1.1 and  .Net 2.0 will work side by side. Baiju  "This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights"...

How Do I Upgrade to .NET Framework 2.0 From Visual Studio .NET 2003
Hello,I am currently using Visual Studio .NET 2003, which uses the .NET Framework 1.1. How do I upgrade to 2.0, and integrate it into my IDE?Thanks!~ Di You need to get VS2005 to develop under .Net 2.0."This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights"...

Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Stu
Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Studio 2005. Then, he changed to another company. Now, I take over his job. Unfortunately, when I attempted to open that solution, Visual Studio 2005 prompted me the conversion wizard again to forced me to perform a conversion on the solution. Does someone know why?--Harish Patel www.MicrosoftSQLandASP.netpatelharish@gmail.com Hi, How many projects are in the solution, does it have UNLOADE...

Does Visual Studio .NET 2003 (version 7.1.3088) & NET Framework 1.1 support AJAX ?
Dear friend, 1. Does Visual Studio .NET 2003 (version 7.1.3088) & NET Framework 1.1 support AJAX ? 2.  i don't know if i can implement AJAX for my case below ? pls advise... i have built a windows application to connect to a card reader DLL,   but right now i have to build it for web application..and it's a real challenge since i have blank idea...   i also write the source code for the windows application below , for analysis...   the case is like these : --------------------------1. we have a card reader (usb port connection)...   2. we must connect...

Running Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 on the same machine.
Hi there,   I have many projects i develop and continue to maintain on my server. Visual Studio .NET 2003 is currently installed and is what i use to do this. I'd really like to install Visual Studio 2005 and give that a whirl on the same machine, and perhaps develop upcoming sites with it also.I understand that upon installation of VS 2005 it will install the 2.0 Framework. Will this effect my 1.1 sites at all? Does the 2.0 Framework upgrade the 1.1 framework, or does it leave the 1.1 framework intact so older projects can still use it?Any advice would be welcome! :)Thanks,Cr...

Visual Studio 2005 Pro / Visual Studio .NET 2003 Pro ?
Ok I have enough money now to purchase Visual Studio .NET 2003 Pro but what do you think guys, is it too late? Do I need to wait til Visual Studio 2005 is officially release? If you suggest me to wait, so I will still use my Visual Studio.NET Pro 60 days trial edition. After the trial reach its limit, I will reformat my HD and install my Windows + Visual Studio Trial again. Yeah this is make me tired but I dont need to spend 600 bucks again for upgrade. or perhaps I will use MSDN Subscription Pro but I hope Visual Studio 2005 Pro will release before my subscription is expired. ...

Web resources about - visual studio.net 2003 conflict visual studio.net 2003 - asp.net.migrating-from-1.x-2.0

Fatah–Hamas conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Fatah–Hamas conflict ( Arabic : النزاع بين فتح وحماس ‎ an-Nizāʿ bayna Fataḥ wa-Ḥamās ), also referred to as the Palestinian Civil War (Arabic: ...

Health care workers more likely to be targeted in armed conflict
When Christoph Hensch woke to banging and shouting within his building, his first thought was that people were having a party.

Russia outlines plan for steering Syria out of conflict
Russia has circulated a document on ending the nearly five-year-old Syrian conflict that calls for drafting a new constitution in up to 18 months ...

Bill O’Reilly: Washington Post Has ‘Huge Conflict of Interest’
Fox News host Bill O’Reilly has accused The Washington Post of a “huge conflict of interest” over a series of columns published in the newspaper ...

Crisis averted in Turkey-Russia conflict for now
Turkish official says Russia and Turkey "do not have the luxury of bad relations," but both nations stick to their versions of shootdown of Russian ...

Climate change: Did it contribute to conflict in Syria? - CNN.com
Two Degrees: A CNN reader asks whether the Syrian war and refugee crisis may have been triggered in part by drought and climate change.

Poll: Most Americans Think Islam Conflicts With American Values
Georgia wants 'a thorough review of current screening procedures and background checks'

Rubio says gay marriage ruling isn't 'settled law' cuz it conflicts with 'God's rules'
... upon us” to curtail abortion rights, before insisting that government officials “ignore” Supreme Court rulings if they believe they conflict ...

China and the US create a 'space hotline' to avoid conflicts
The Kremlin and the White House famously established a hotline between each other during the Cold War to avoid annihilating each other by mistake, ...

Conflict Minerals And Pay Ratio: SEC Rules Of Unintended Consequences
In a highly influential 1936 essay, “The Unanticipated Consequences of Purposive Social Action,” sociologist Robert K. Merton explained that ...