installing .net 2.0 with visual studio.net 2003

Hi,

I'm currently developing using VS.net 2003, .net1.1. Due to development reasons i can't upgrade to vs2005 yet. However i want to upgrade to SQL Express 2005, but this needs .net 2.0. Will my VS.net 2003 still work if i install .net 2.0? Are there any known problems?

Thanks,

drazic19

0
drazic19

.Net 1.1 and  .Net 2.0 will work side by side.

Baiju

"This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights"
0
Baiju

How Do I Upgrade to .NET Framework 2.0 From Visual Studio .NET 2003
Hello,I am currently using Visual Studio .NET 2003, which uses the .NET Framework 1.1. How do I upgrade to 2.0, and integrate it into my IDE?Thanks!~ Di You need to get VS2005 to develop under .Net 2.0."This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights"...

Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Stu
Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Studio 2005. Then, he changed to another company. Now, I take over his job. Unfortunately, when I attempted to open that solution, Visual Studio 2005 prompted me the conversion wizard again to forced me to perform a conversion on the solution. Does someone know why?--Harish Patel www.MicrosoftSQLandASP.netpatelharish@gmail.com Hi, How many projects are in the solution, does it have UNLOADE...

How to migrate from .NET V 1.0 to .NET v 2.0
  I have a asp.net applicatin currently running with v1.1.4322, I want to migrate to v2.0.50727 . I have run a "aspnet_regiss.exe -i". But it seems to be not enouft. When i open a page i get a "The 'system.serviceModel/serviceHostingEnvironment' configuration section cannot be created". And what about Visual Studio, I am using Visual Studio 2003. Does i have to change anything to make Visual Studio 2003 compile with version 2. And does i need to change somthing in machine.config ?  Best Regards   To get vs2003 to build the app for .NET 2.0, you need to upgrade to ...

.NET 2.0 with VS .NET 2003
I installed .net 2.0 using vs .net 2003.how to configure my web application  with .net 2.0.Now .net 2.0 and .net 1.x both are installed on my pc.There is nothing ASP.NET tab in IIS folder properties.is it possiable to run it with .net 2.0 You should have a tab on your website config in IIS when you right click the site that allows you to choose which version to run. Either way it does not matter. .NET 2.0 is useless to you unless you write your site with VS 2005. .NET 2.0 for the most part is backwards compatible but there were a few breaking changes. If you were using something in yo...

Web resources about - installing .net 2.0 with visual studio.net 2003 - asp.net.migrate-vs2003-vs2005

Solar panels are lifted into place.

The builder of a south-west Sydney unit block where a young woman plunged to her death during a ferocious fire told a certifier to reduce ...

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper