I have a web site in vb.net 2003 that I what to convert to vb.net 2005.
I open my web site in the visual studio 2005 by Local IIS option.
I follow the steps of the visual studio conversion wizard.
In the conversion report I received the following warning

'Referencepath' settings have not been converted.

Can anyone tell what I have to do to make this warning disappear?

Best regards,
Sérgio

0
smpmartins

'Referencepath'  is a property you can set with with VS2003 project file, sothat when ever you to do Add reference this path is serached for class libraries.  We do not  have that mechanism in VS2005. You can ignore this warning.

Baiju

"This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights"
0
Baiju

converting vb.net 2003 files to vb.net 2005
Hi, i am beginner..i watch videos about vb.net..they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there any program which convert the code automatically?   thanks,Thanks,Speranza What videos are you talking about?  There are lots of great, up-to-date ASP.NET Videos on this site for free.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! i am talking about learnvisualstudio.net videos..Thanks,Speranza Speranza:they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there a...

how to convert vb.net website to csharp.net web site
Can we convert a website(VB.NET) to csharp.net website in VS2005???mahmood Why do you want to convert VB into C#? you can create new modules for the site in C#, and they can co-exist in the same system. If you have some specific requirements, then use online tools to convert vb.net into c# to convert the codebehind files. Most probably the .aspx file will remain unchanged, but you might need to make some changes here and there.You will get lots of converters online by just googling it. I would strongly recommend avoiding converting codes, as I have faced the horrors of the process. Pr...

Upgrade VB.net 2002 to VB.net 2003
Hi, i want to upgrade VB.net 2002 to VB.net 2003.what is the procedure?Uninstall 2002 and Install 2003 or something else? VB.net 2003 includes Framework 1.1 or i will install it separately?thanx in advance ...

online sites to convert C#.Net to VB.Net
what are the best sites to convert C#.Net code to VB.Net code? I have to convert .net 2005 code from one to the other. just wondering what your experiences have been. thanks much I am a big fan of developer fusion's converters. I think they work reasonably well. They are quick and get the job done, and it is quick and easy to go either way. VB to C# or C# to VB.http://labs.developerfusion.co.uk/convert/vb-to-csharp.aspxhttp://labs.developerfusion.co.uk/convert/csharp-to-vb.aspxJust my recommendation. I am sure you'll hear a few different responses.Brendan C. Brendan EnrickBr...

upgrading vb.net to vb.net 2003 crystal report viewer problem.
I have a vb.net web. app that has several pages each with a different crystal report on it. It works perfectly under vb.net. I've since installed vb.net 2003. After I open the solution in 2003 & it does its upgrade, all of the crystal report viewer controls are corrupted. If I try to run it as is I get the following error: "The base class includes the field 'myname' but its type (CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer) is not compatible with the type of control(CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer). So I tried deleting the control and adding back on. & when I ru...

Converting from vb.net to c#.net
Hello I have recently purchased VBGolds RawDataPrinter which should allow users to print directly to label printers on our network directly from a c# web form.  Unfortunately they only supply vb.net examples and I have need of c#.  The component has been installed on our web server.  This is some code that they have supplied as examples in vb.net   "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >"Head1" runat="server&qu...

What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ?
What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ? with code and interface too. There are entire forums dedicated to the differences between the two, and to convert your projects you should try the upgrade wizard in Visual Studio....

Both C# ASPX pages and VB.NET ASPX in single VB.NET Web Applcation Template
Hi.. Is it possible to have both c# pages and VB pages in same Webapplication, what i chose is VB.NET Web application Template. With Thanks, Jaya.... I don't see why you couldn't, but for the sake of consistency I don't know why you would want to do this. When you choose a C# or VB.NET application template(I'm assuming you're using VS or WebMatrix), it simply creates a .aspx file that includes a page directive that specifies the page language. If you created a C# template but want to use VB.Net instead, you need to go from: <%@ Page Language="C#" .... to...

Upgrading vb.net 2003 to vb.net 2008 the name '__o' is not declared
Hi I had an application in vb.net 2003. I chose to upgrade it to vb.net 2008. Now I have 153 errors telling me that the name '__o' is not declared. In one page where I get this error, It's on a <tr> statement. I searched in google and I saw that we could put <%=""%> at the beginning of the page, but I still have the error message. Any idea? Hi myriam_giroux,I think you need to be more specific information. When you are receiving errors during compilation in Visual Studio or Visual Web Developer, the Error list window will indicate the line in the sour...

Convert VB.Net Web Site to Web Application Project
 I am working with Visual Studio Pro SP1 and had some problems converting an old VB.Net web site into a VB.Net Web Application Project.  I followed the advice offered here ( http://webproject.scottgu.com/CSharp/Migration2/Migration2.aspx ), but ran into a few kinks when using the process on a VB project.  The Problem:After creating a new Web Application Project, copying in the old files, and running the "Convert to Web Application Project" process, the site would no longer build.  Any classes stored in the "Old_App_Code" folder (previously named...

Convert VB.Net Web Site to Web Application Project
I am working with Visual Studio Pro SP1 and had some problems converting an old VB.Net web site into a VB.Net Web Application Project.  I followed the advice offered here ( http://webproject.scottgu.com/CSharp/Migration2/Migration2.aspx ), but ran into a...

Can I buy VB .NET 2003 instead of VS .NET 2003?
Hi if I code my web applications using just Visual Basic can I buy Visual Basic .NET 2003 instead of having to buy the whole Visual Studio .NET 2003?  Will that work the same?  Thanks Hi,     When I got VB.NET 2003, it included VS.NET 2003 (Standard Edition).  I don't think there is a version of VB.NET 2003 that doesn't include VS.NET as the IDE.  While there are some projects templates that are not include in the standard edition, you still have the ASP.NET web application, web service, win forms, etc..., projects available.  If you are asking...

Web resources about - Converting Web Site from Vb.Net 2003 to Vb.Net 2005 - asp.net.migrate-vs2003-vs2005

PastBook’s Filepicker.io Integration Eases Process Of Converting Facebook Content To Books
PastBook , one of several companies that allow Facebook users to publish their content on the social network in actual books , announced the ...

Zwartz Laminating-Converting B.V. on the App Store on iTunes
Get Zwartz Laminating-Converting B.V. on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

"Occupier" Thanked Former Soviet Citizen for "Converting" Him to Capitalism, Pro-Israel, Pro-USA - YouTube ...
May Day Demonstration on Union Square in New York City Zionism & Birth of Modern Israel in 1948: Former Soviet Citizen Pays Tribute to Ben-Gurion ...