[Help] Upgrade From Visual Studion.net 2003 to Visual Studion.Net 2005

currently i am using visual studion.net 2003 and MS SQL 2000. But now i wanna install Visual Studion.Net 2005, is it i need to uninstall the previous version Visual Studion.net 2003 before i install the Visual Studion 2005 ? Can i keep the VS 2003 ?? Pls give me some guide.. thanks
0
ken_hirai

Yes you can keep VS 2005 and run it side by side with VS 2005.
Mikael Söderström
0
Vimpyboy
2/26/2006 4:03:32 PM

Hi dear , you can keep both the versions but Visual Studion .NET 2005 has the highest priority as compared to 2003 version. When ever you open any project by double clicking on project file it will be opened in Visual Studio 2005.

Hope you got the Answer , Feel free to ask any further query

0
SaeedNawazMalik

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

How Do I Upgrade to .NET Framework 2.0 From Visual Studio .NET 2003
Hello,I am currently using Visual Studio .NET 2003, which uses the .NET Framework 1.1. How do I upgrade to 2.0, and integrate it into my IDE?Thanks!~ Di You need to get VS2005 to develop under .Net 2.0."This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights"...

ADO.NET Visual Studio 2005 Install Help!, ADO.NET Missing
 Hi everyoneI have a real annoying problem, I have installed Visual Studio 2005 with C#,C++,Web Applications.. Before I installed VS2005 I made sure I had all the .Net Download from 1.1 to 3.5 with the Service Packs, I also Installed a VS2005 Patch that was around 430mb. I have tried this on 3 computers, two of XP and 1 vista.I need ADO.NET Functionality, When I choose to create a Web Application in C#, I require the ADO.NET Entity Data Model as it will allow for a graphical interaction with a SQL db. However When I Choose Add New Item in Solution explorer there is no ENtity Mode...

Visual C#.Net vs Visual Studio.Net
I have read in other posts a lot of people recommending Visual Studio.Net over the Web Matrix. My query is: why is there a £700 difference between VS.Net and Visual C#.Net? As a c# developer, I won't need any VB functionality. I also don't require Visual Source Safe, as projects are generally small and manageable. What features are lacking in Visual c#.net that justifies the price difference? Does it have Intellisense / Dubuggers / Compilers? These are the features that would make me pay for it instead of continuing with WM, but I need to know if tehre is serious functionality missin...

Web resources about - [Help] Upgrade From Visual Studion.net 2003 to Visual Studion.Net 2005 - asp.net.migrate-vs2003-vs2005

Windows Anytime Upgrade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Windows Anytime Upgrade (WAU) was an upgrade method offered by Microsoft and selected licensed resellers to users who intended to upgrade their ...

President Obama's Facebook Page Upgrades To Timeline
Yes, we can upgrade to timeline. U.S. President Barack Obama's Facebook page has the new layout.

Four Reasons to Upgrade to the New Share Dialog for iOS
... as friend tagging and privacy controls. 2. A faster and more native sharing experience Pinterest and popular iOS game 4 Pics 1 Word upgraded ...

More Streams: Facebook to Upgrade App Directory, App About Pages Soon
Over 50,000 applications have been added to the Facebook application directory since it first launched two years ago, and Facebook says it’s ...

Search Twitter - upgrade
... here Search Refresh Laura Tobin @ Lauratobin1 2m The only way to get through today is chocolate, I'm going to start small with baby & upgrade ...

Brain Upgrade - Improve Concentration and Relieve Stress! on the App Store on iTunes
Get Brain Upgrade - Improve Concentration and Relieve Stress! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

upgrade - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... Flickr. We noticed that you may be using an unsupported browser. All the basics will still work, but to get the most out of Flickr please upgrade ...

ModBook Upgrade by TechRestore - YouTube
http://www.techrestore.com/ - TechRestore Video - Here is the world's first Modbook upgrade video - TechRestore stop-motion style, of course! ...