Translate???

if there are any one know some steps to translate this forums to any langauge Plz replay

Ghaiaty

SMS:20103321256
1
GHAIATY
1/19/2003 8:08:02 PM
asp.net.localization 2171 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Translate c#.net code to vb.net code
Hi I can usually do the translation myself, but this time I am a bit stumped  Let us consider to rewrite Urls (more than 16000 links) using a table. Save original url and rewritten url in a table. Now add a class file in App_Code folder. class UrlRewriteModule : IHttpModule{    public void Dispose()    {        // Nothing to dispose    }    public void Init(HttpApplication context)    {        context.BeginRequest += new EventHandler(context...

How to translate it to .Net
I have a PHP page that call a  Web service and returns a complex array type. As lame as it might sound, Im strugling to pass the parameters (which are arrays too) to the service. The code works fine calling the PHP page, but I cannot make it work in ASP.NET (C#).  Here is the PHP code I have: <?/*  TEST SCRIPT  */ require_once("SOAP/client.php");$wsdl = "http://myhost/webservices/ws_rate/index.msw?wsdl"; $soap_client = new Soap_Client($wsdl);$soap_client->setOpt('timeout',0); $operation  = 'Rate';$namespace  = '...

from local to the net
Hi, My website is working find on my local computer (and network) Now, I want to deploy it on the net. Which type of files have I to put on my webserver ? ..cs ? ..aspx.cs ? ..aspx.resx ? ..ascx ? ..ascx.cs ? Thanks in advance for your response. Séb Hi, compiling .cs files produces dll's and it will compile all .cs as well as resource files to dll's (one per project with VS.NET). You'd deploy the: -dll's (to bin folder at app root) -aspx -ascx (if you use user controls) -web.config file Thanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU This concept is c...

Localization and translation
Dear valued customers, I writing from Serbia - South-east Europe. I want to translate firefox to my Serbian language. I want that firefox be populate more in my country and in my nation. Can you tell me, Who is the person, who can help me? Please, give me e-mail address, or write me private message at agasoft@gmail.com "Aleksandar �uri�" <agasoft@gmail.com> in news:dpCdnaCgzbELhBfZnZ2dnUVZ_vednZ2d@mozilla.org: > Dear valued customers, I writing from Serbia - South-east Europe. I > want to translate firefox to my Serbian language. I want that firefox >...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Localization in C#.NET
 Hi,i am new to Localization concept.i want to use more than one language in my application.For example, i want to use English and German.How to use resource in my C#.Net application.Pls, guide me.thanks in advance.    Regards,Suriyanarayana.N See Globalization and localization demystified in ASP.NET 2.0If this post was useful to you, please mark it as answer. Thank you! Watch: http://www.asp.net/learn/videos/video-40.aspx...

Translate to VB.NET
Edited by SomeNewKid. Please post code between <code> and </code> tags. How does this translate to VB.NET: public int CurrentPage { get { // look for current page in ViewState object o = this.ViewState["_CurrentPage"]; if (o == null) return 0; // default page index of 0 else return (int) o; } set { this.ViewState["_CurrentPage"] = value; } }Jean-Lucwww.corobori.com Public Property CurrentPage() As Integer Get ' look for cu...

Translation & Localization
Hi.. I would like to know areas where Mozilla is branching out for Translation and Localization into Indian Languages, preferably Hindi and Telugu. I am seeking areas for expansion in these two languages. I request info on how we could contribute more in this areas as these are large markets and continue to still grow.. Thanks -S Hi sl kb2010: Mozilla's community leaders for Hindi and Telugu can be reached at the contact emails on these pages: https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:hi-IN https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:te Feel free to contact them. I have also ...

Permissions on local net
I am creating a local intranet site to use for reporting and other tasks. Some reports should only be accessed by certain people. We are using a Windows 2003 based network. I'd like users to be able to use the site with their same login credentials. (ie if a user logs in to their computer as joe schmoe, I would like them to access the website as joe schmoe without any further login prompts. Is this possible and/or how do I set this up? I've been playing around with the IIS settings and I cant seem to get it right, it seem to access files and such as the ASPNET user. Is there some s...

Translating from Java to .Net
hi! Could anyone translate this java code into vb code for me? 1. I use this class to store String values that I use in all my aspx.vb- classes. When written like this in java, I don't have to create new instances of the class to get the values from the attributes. I want to do the same in vb. But how? public class MyClass { public static final String CONTACT_GET = "contactGet"; } To get value in java classes: String value = MyClass.CONTACT_GET; 2. Second question. Simply just need a translation. String test = "this is a \"big\"...

Translate browser.translation.service Google Translate NOT
I finally got tired of trying to tweak/fix the Google Translate page issues (loops, "Translated in Safe Mode. This may cause problems with some websites, especially those that use plugins like Flash.Click here to disable Safe Mode" etc., etc.) and changed the default to Microsoft Bing Translator: about:config browser.translation.service;http://www.bing.com/translator/default.aspx?to=en&text= browser.translation.serviceDomain;www.microsofttranslator.com Now when I click 'Tools|Translate Page' it goes to Bing Translator & I can finally get some thing done. ...

Translating C# to vb.net
I have tried and online translation from C# to VB.NET of the code show below but it didn't come out well The original:    private string GridViewSortDirection    {        get { return ViewState["SortDirection"] as string ?? "ASC"; }        set { ViewState["SortDirection"] = value; }    }     private string GridViewSortExpression    {        get { return ViewState["SortExpression&qu...

Web resources about - Translate??? - asp.net.localization

Google Translate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Google Translate is a free statistical machine translation service provided by Google Inc. to translate a section of text, document or webpage, ...

Did Facebook Engagement Translate To Wins In Key Congressional Races?
The 2012 election postmortems continue, and research published in Capitol Hill newspaper Politico indicates that congressional candidates with ...

CSS Hat translates Photoshop layer styles to CSS3
This will be a huge hit. ∞ Read this on The Loop

Now you can help translate Facebook into any language
For months, volunteer translators around the world have been using Facebook’s innovative Translations application to translate all 24,000 phrases ...

Twitter Blog: It takes a community to translate Twitter
Twitter Blog It takes a community to translate Twitter 5355886907516812597 Monday, August 01, 2011 Twitter celebrated its first non-English launch ...

Mac App Store - Quick Translate Pro
Get Quick Translate Pro on the Mac App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

google translate - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore jensminor's photos on Flickr. jensminor has uploaded 1567 photos to Flickr.

Terror laws: Baird government says 28 days needed to translate foreign languages, IT
Delays in investigating social media, foreign translation and gathering international evidence given as reasons justifying extension.

Google Translate adds iPad Split View, printed text translations for more languages
Google is rolling out a couple notable updates to its Google Translate apps that adds additional languages for translations of printed text and ...

Ford, Domino's, Dell, Others Work to Translate the Language of Emojis
Dell employed them for back-to-school marketing, Ford used them to promote its latest Focus model, and Domino's has invested in them to revolutionize ...