Looking for a multiple languages website

Hi everyone,

I am building a website (using asp.net) with at least three different langauges.

Does anyone know any website which is a multiple languages website with at least three different languages.

Thanks,

Cecilia

0
MayLam
5/1/2009 2:34:26 PM
asp.net.localization 2171 articles. 0 followers. Follow

 Do you mean that you want to know how to create a multi language website ?

read this

http://aspalliance.com/821

and if you want a real live sample, you can view MSDN website , it support many language..

Plz remember to click "Mark as Answer" if this helped you.

Abdulla AbdelHaq    MCTS, MCPD
"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"
0
Abdulla

Thanks for the link which is a good & helpful article.  But I need a real live multiple languages website(s).

Thanks,

Cecilia

0
MayLam
5/1/2009 3:47:25 PM

MayLam:

Hi,

Thanks for the link which is a good & helpful article.  But I need a real live multiple languages website(s).

Thanks,

Cecilia

Good .

About the real live sample part .. I told you that you can visit http://msdn.com  you can choose the prefered language you want and the website UI and languge will be switch into the selected language ..

this is a website that I created .. it's support two language (English & Arabic) using asp.net globalization ..

http://fuzztak.com

Plz remember to click "Mark as Answer" if this helped you.

Abdulla AbdelHaq    MCTS, MCPD
"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"
0
Abdulla
5/1/2009 5:46:06 PM

Abdulla.AbdelHaq:

MayLam:

Hi,

Thanks for the link which is a good & helpful article.  But I need a real live multiple languages website(s).

Thanks,

Cecilia

Good .

About the real live sample part .. I told you that you can visit http://msdn.com  you can choose the prefered language you want and the website UI and languge will be switch into the selected language ..

this is a website that I created .. it's support two language (English & Arabic) using asp.net globalization ..

http://fuzztak.com

That's great!.  Thanks.

May

0
MayLam

Website Meta Language Multiple Local Insecure Temporary File Creation Vulnerabilities
Bugtraq ID: 27685 Class: Design Error CVE: CVE-2008-0665 CVE-2008-0666 Remote: No Local: Yes Published: Feb 04 2008 12:00AM Updated: Feb 11 2008 08:36AM Credit: Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> reported these issues. Vulnerable: Website Meta Language Website Meta Language 2.0.11 Debian Linux 4.0 sparc Debian Linux 4.0 s/390 Debian Linux 4.0 powerpc Debian Linux 4.0 mipsel Debian Linux 4.0 mips Debian Linux 4.0 m68k Debian Linux 4.0 ia-64 Debian Linux...

(if a language dont have native support ;how can we localize website to that language)
Hi all if a language dont have native support from .NET  ;how can we localize website to that language i am looking to localize my website in a particular language but for that language i got  a locid only  (please see the previous post). regards anee CultureAndRegionInfoBuilder http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms172469.aspx    ...

Looking for .Net apps for website
I am a newbie and dont work with .NET much but i am looking for 2 .net apps and was hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I need forum software like the forum we are in right now and i also need a simple help desk software. This will have to run all on a windows environment that will support .Net framework Any suggestions out there Thanks so much TM I don't know about help desk software, but you can click the Source Projects tab on this page and download the source code to these forums. YOu might actually want to look at version 2.0 that's been out for a few mont...

Localized in The Language not with Microsoft net
Some languages are there which is not built in with microsoft.net like Sindhi, Pashot and many others. When we want to localize in these languages. How can we do it? Hi, so far Microsoft supports the main languages encoding,  search for the parent languages of Sindhi, Pashot , they should contain the encoding required to present this sub languages. of store in general unicode format. check http://unicode.org/ for furthure detailsRabeeh AblaSoftware ArchitectGlobalVisionCheck my blog: http://weblogs.asp.net/rabeehabla/P.S: For answers that satisfy your question goal, you ma...

Multiple local websites with same ip and port
Hello, I have Windows Server 2003 box and I am trying to create multiple local websites e.g. /project1">http://<machine_name>/project1, /project2">http://<machine_name>/project2 etc... By default, <machine_name>/ is pointing to a folder in my D drive e.g. D:\Projects. All my projects are under D:\Projects folder like D:\Projects\Project1, D:\Projects\Project2. Whenever I create a folder in D:\Projects, it should be automatically accessible by going to http://<machine_name>/<project_folder>  Is it possible to do this? I don't wan...

Existing website to support multiple languages
Hello, I have a rather large website (around 50 pages and making extensive use of database). I made this in English only, but now the demand and the need to support other languages is getting high. Unfortunately, I don't have a clue on where to begin. Can anyone give me some advice on how to deal with this? Like the different steps I need to undertake to convert the website and such. Thanks for the help. Hi, I hope the localization section of this tutorial http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/ will give you a basic ides on asp.net localization.  Zhao Ji MaSincerel...

change my VS.net 2003 local language
Hi, pls help me! how to change my local language of my Visual Studio.net 2003 and my IE6.0 to english version. Where Should I dowload the package to change back english version. thank you!...

multiple websites with multiple ip
Hi, I'm trying to config multiple websites with multiple ip (each website with one ip) with IIS6, which I guess should be easy if there's possible to config multiple websites with one ip, altough like this I can have one ftp server for each site using the standard port. anyway, when I try to start a website with another ip then the first one already runnig, it says it can't because it's using the same port as the first one. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to share the same port (80) with multiple websites and ips, and how to configure? thank you in advance Jordi ...

best way to make a multi language localized website
Hi: I have been looking at several modules on snowcovered and other DNN sites to get an idea of how to localize a website. Basically I will be creating a website in spanish and will need versions in english and portuguese. Architecturally I have seen suggestions to create a subportal for each language and then have links to those subportals for people to select their languages...that seems like it would be localized by hand...are any of the tools "out there" robust enough to attempt more of a "dynamic localization"? If you have localized a website I would like to hear how you did it...

Looking for multiple language support (dictionaries for spell checking)
Name: Bob Everard Email: bobdoteverardatcomhemdotse Product: Other (please state) Summary: Looking for multiple language support (dictionaries for spell checking) Comments: My question relates to Eudora. In the old version (up to 7 something, from Qualcomm), I was able to install a Swedish dictionary, so that I could get some spell checking for Swedish as well as English. I write emails on a regular basis (sometimes several tims a week) in both languages, and would like to avoid the red underlining of ALL Swedish text, except for those few words which happen to coincide with ...

Using local websites for promoting small language Firefox
Hi all, Today we launched a small blog-article on http://www.praatmarfrysk.nl/blog.php?navpage=1&id=250 which I hope will have a "large" reach for the Frisian speaking people. Frisian a small language spoken in the northern part of The Netherlands. Since it is a small area, it is also easy to see which media is popular and easy to get in contact. This particular site is very active in promoting the Frisian language, so we worked together to put this blog online with a small competition to win prizes like Mozilla goodies. All they have to do is send a printscreen ...

"multiple (one website + one DB)" VS "one website + multiple DBs" performance
Hi! Is any diferences in performance of big number of websites which having its own database VS one website that creates big number of connection string to different databases (count of databases is the same in both cases)? Some additional info: several hundreds of databases, Win2k3 server, IIS 6.0, for connecting to databases we are using SqlDataProvider. -br, Alex...

Multiple Websites one web home local path
Hi thereIn IIS6, is it supported to have many web sites using one web home local path (and even one application pool)?I sure can set this up and it seems to work. I am just concerend wheter or not this is a valid usage scenario for IIS6 or not.Any ideas?--Ziya zsuzen:In IIS6, is it supported to have many web sites using one web home local path (and even one application pool)? Yes.  Don't know why you'd want to though. Further IIS help is at www.iis.net. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers ...

Problem running NET 2.0 websites in HTTP/Local IIS mode
Hi,I'm running VS 2005 in Windows XP Pro SP2 and I'm having a problem with IIS running my created websites. If I create a site using the File System method I can debug/run it perfectly fine. However if I set it up as HTTP and attempt to debug I get:"Unable to start debugging on the web server. The server does not support debugging of ASP.NET or ATL Server applications."If i go to the site outside of debug mode it displays:"XML Parsing Error: not well-formedLocation: http://localhost/atlasMusic/Line Number 1, Column 2:<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.vb"...

Web resources about - Looking for a multiple languages website - asp.net.localization

Language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Language is the human capacity for acquiring and using complex systems of communication , and a language is any specific example of such a system. ...

The Eero Programming Language
Interesting new programming language from Andy Arvanitis: Eero is a fully binary- and header-compatible dialect of Objective-C, implemented ...

Sorting racist language from bad taste
Tackling racist language is a moral imperative. Censoring bad taste is morally indefensible. Our task is to learn to tell the difference.

A preview of upcoming Chinese-language films of 2016
A preview of upcoming Chinese-language films of 2016 CCTV Gong Li plays the White Boned Demon who can transform into different disguises and ...

Brits furious over Hillary’s “misappropriation” of English language
... recalled its ambassador to Washington over Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s “cultural misappropriation” of the English language. ...

Day care and language change
by Doctor Science This is a re-blog of something I submitted to Language Log back in early November, about some historical references to new ...

"In the Sinhala language,
"Sometimes it is used as ala vagaa kireema (අල වගා කිරීම)—'Planting Potatoes.' People/Profiles who [do] trolling often are called 'Potato Planters'— ...

English is losing its status as the universal language of the Internet
... engines only index about 30% of the web, Blanco told Quartz. But even though English's presence online is declining, the current lack of language ...

Clinton shifts language on Trump and ISIS
The former secretary of state has stopped saying that the terror group is using Trump in videos

Why Do Animals Make Different Sounds In Different Languages
Submitted by: (via Arika Okrent ) Tagged: language , sounds , Video , animals Share on Facebook