I want the pages to be diplayed in some other fonts other than the default font provided by .net for globalisation

I am currenty working on a web application,which requires the pages to be displayed in English and devehi.
For me every thing is working fine with out any errors.I am able to swithch the languages,Iam using resouce files  for getting the things done.

Now the client is asking to change the default font that is used by .net to show the contect in divehi(MV -boli).Is there any way to Achive this

I want the pages to be diplayed in some other fonts other than the default font provided by .net for globalisation

0
rajesh_vrin
11/4/2008 2:20:51 PM
asp.net.localization 2171 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You can achieve this by using themes and css

Chuck Catron
0
chuck