How to Change Keyboard Layout Programmatically ?

Hi There

 I have a website with multiple languages on of them is arabic which is right to left .

I have many text boxes and i could manage to set the cursor on the right via css .

The problem is i want the user to start writting in arabic directly without the need to change the writting language from keyboard.

are there any way to simulate the left alt + shift click which is used to change to arabic or any code to change the direction of the cursor in the textboxes automatically in arabic page .

i have read many posts before but none of them is useful for me i don't need localization soliution all i need is a way to change the writting language automatically if there is one .

Aldorado
9/5/2008 11:02:32 PM
asp.net.localization 2171 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Do you want to change the Windows Keyboard layout from ASP.NET?

You can not.

Alan
0
perrakus
9/5/2008 11:08:58 PM

Hi there

 What i want to do is i want to let the user write directly in arabic without the need to press left alt + shift keys to change the writtig language .

but i don't need to change the whole language of the web site . only for few textoxex .

Aldorado

Changing keyboard layout
I can't change the keyboard layout, when I add second layout in YaST. The switching key combinations doesn't work. When I add second layout in "Configure Desktop", I can change layouts but often I should first mouse click the flag icon in the tray, before keyboard combination begins to work. -- Linux novice ----- openSUSE 11.1 64 Bit, KDE 3.5.10, -ASUS M3A78-EMH HDMI, Athlon X2 4000+ 2.1 GHz 65nm, Ice Hammer 4400 B, Corsair XMS2 2x1Gb 800 MHz, Radeon HD 3200 Int, LG L2000C, Seagate 500 GB- --------------------------------------------------------------------...

How we can change the keyboard layout ??
Dear AllIs there any way to change the keyboard layout when a TextBox on an ASPX page gets the focus?   Regards??   Hi, keyboard layout means? give some more details?VasanthakumarSoftware Engineer. Thanks for your repaly i mean if you have textbox1 and textbox2 when you focus the textbox1 the keyboard  language is EN (en-us) and when you focus the next textbox (textbox2) the keyboard  language change automatically to AR(ar-ae)....   thanks Hi, try this.... <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Defaul...

Keyboard layout changing unwantedly
Hi, A French user has his keyboard layout set to "AZERTY" (French Keyboard), and his physical keyboard is the same. Whenever he launches our program (or activates it) the keyboard changes to US QWERTY. This is very annoying as he has to change it each time back to french keyboard. Any ideas of cause of problem and how to solve? Developed in D7pro on WinXP. (User is on Windows 7 x64) Thank you, Rael > {quote:title=Rael Bauer wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > A French user has his keyboard layout set to "AZERTY" (French Keyboard), > and ...

Change Keyboard Layout in LXDE
Hello, I am using openSuSE 11.3 and LXDE. How can I switch between British-English layout and Greek layout in LXDE? Thanks alot. -- Leonardo12 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Geia sou Leonardo, It's pretty straightforward. Login as root, and edit (with vim, gedit, whatever) the file /etc/xdg/lxsession/LXDE/autostart Add the following row to the file: @setxkbmap -option grp:switch,grp:alt_shift_toggle,grp_led:scroll us,gr Then, logout root and log off your LXDE session. The next time you log in, the left Alt-Shif...

Changing the layout in VS.Net 2005
Anyone know how to change the layout in VS.Net. When you start VS.Net for the first time it asks you which layout you would prefer. Well I want to change it to try out others. Any ideas where that setting is at? Thanks in advance.Real Programmers don't comment their code. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand. Tools > Import and Export Settings  JamesMy Blog: http://www.wintersfamily.plus.com/blogs/JamesWinters...

How can I change Keyboard Layout to German?
Hello, I installed SLES10SP3. When I login to the console the keyboard layout is US. This SLES runs in a VM under MS Virtual Server 2005. When I login to the Desktop I changed in Yast2 everything to de_DE.UTF-8 It took after a reboot. When I first login to the Desktop with init 5 the keyboard layout is german. When I change Runlevel with init 3 the keyboard layout is still german. When I reboot and login directly to the console the keyboard layout is US again. I want to CHANGE this. How come it doesn't work? All LC Variables other than those mentioned below show POSIX ...

Change keyboard layout and input language respectively
Hello! Is there any way to change the input language on asp.net sites??I have a mask to enter informations for members. This site is available in german and croatian. When the user changes the language to croation the input language of windows should also be changed! Is there any way to implement this? Thank you  That is covered in this long thread the original poster wants users to change between English and Irish, so read that thread then post more questions because you can change the language with drop down list and accept contents in both langauge.  Hope this helps....

change my VS.net 2003 local language
Hi, pls help me! how to change my local language of my Visual Studio.net 2003 and my IE6.0 to english version. Where Should I dowload the package to change back english version. thank you!...

Keyboard Layout Changes But JUST in Mozilla apps
Folks, (Sorry if I misposted this in any way). System - P4 2.8 GHz/2 GB RAM OS: XP Pro SP2 I was wondering if anyone has seen/has a clue about this weird problem I've been having... It started... years ago... I honestly don't remember what versions of the apps, but at least FF2 and Thunderbird 1.5. Basically, after a while of running (I leave both running pretty much from the start of my computer until I shut it down - roughly 2-4 months in between), FF and Thunderbird seem to automatically "switch" my keyboard layout and think I'm typing with wha...

How do you stop virtual keyboard showing when text changed programmatically
Hi, I have a TButton control that updates TMemo.text when pressed, however this causes the virtual keyboard to then show if its not presently visible or hide the virtual keyboard if its visible. How do I keep the virtual keyboard in its current state of hiidden/visible when updating TMemo text programmatically? Currently I'm using procedure TBSFRMMainiPad.genButtonMouseUp(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton; Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Single); begin MyMemo.Text:='Some Text'; //leave the virtual keyboard in the state it was FService.SetHideKeyboardButtonVisibil...

delphi 2009 Keyboard layout changes to default when exiting dbgrid
Hi, i'm having the same problem as Georgi Georgiev in this [thread |https://forums.codegear.com/thread.jspa?messageID=284928&tstart=0]. When i use a dbgrid in a form then when the dbgrid lose focus then the keyboard languages changes from the greek language that the user is typing to the default(English). This is very annoying to the user as he has to change the language again and again when the dbgrid loses focus. As Georgi Georgiev stated in DBGrids.pas the code that causes this behaviour is procedure TCustomDBGrid.WMKillFocus(var Message: TMessage); begin ImeName := Screen.D...

Change extension locale but not the browser locale
Hello Moz and extension developers, We have a need to override the locale applied to my extension after it is loaded depending on certain test condition. And here is the bigger problem. That locale might not be in sync with the the browser locale. In other words, can I tell moz to use this locale for my extension? Any ideas would be highly appreciated. The simple workaround is to update the mapping in chrome.manifest after the locale is known, but that is kind of ugly, hackish and also not very useful, since I only know the locale after the extension is loaded. Thanks! ...

User profiles changing to Local-local
NetWare 6.5 sp7 servers 4.91 sp 4 clients Windows XP For a reason that we haven't been able to determine a large number of users are having their workstation profiles suddenly changing from Roaming-Roaming to Local-Local. Yes, we're using Zen's DLU, but I don't think that's the issue, and here's why I say that. We've been able to determine that on the machines that are having this problem the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Novell\NWGINA\Roaming Profiles\CachedProfilePaths is no longer being populated. Nothing has changed on any of the Z...

Extra keyboard layouts will be available in Settings > Keyboard > Built-in Keyboard soon
Hi all, The next Nightly build from m-c will offer the feature, turned on in bug 1029951, which will allow users to download dictionaries from our CDN and turn on the layouts previously not included in the builds. The builds will now include all layouts which does not require a dictionary or have a downloadable dictionary available. A few Asian IMEs and handwriting pad which must be shipped with their dictionaries are remain to be excluded. Emoji layout which is still being developed is also not shipped yet. >From time to time we have people contribute to Gaia, asking for in...

Web resources about - How to Change Keyboard Layout Programmatically ? - asp.net.localization

[...] How to Programmatically Administer Off-Facebook Pages with the Open Graph API - Inside Facebook ...
With the Open Graph protocol that Facebook announced at last week’s f8 conference, any URL can now be treated just like a Facebook Page. After ...

Well, This Is Different Time Inc. Now Selling Print Ads Programmatically
Machines are now selling some print ads at Time Inc. The nation's largest magazine publisher owner of People, Time, Sports Illustrated and InStyle ...

Now Marketers Can Buy Sponsored Content Programmatically
Publishers' branded content is going programmatic. Today, Sharethrough and AppNexus are rolling out real-time bidding for Sharethrough's news ...

Wesabe makes Financial Data available programmatically
Wesabe has just done what I've been trying to convince banks to do for years. They're making financial data available via a simple POX (Plain ...

IPG Begins Buying Local Broadcast Programmatically: Can Target, Retarget Viewers In Near Real-Time
In what likely is the most significant development yet to bring programmatic media-buying to local broadcast television, Interpublic's Mediabrands ...

Google Launches Cloud SQL API To Allow Developers To Manage Their Databases Programmatically
... to use Google’s admin interface. Today, however, Google is launching the Cloud SQL API . This new REST API will allow developers to programmatically ...

Are Programmatically Purchased Native Ads Native Enough?
It seems everyone and their mothers are pushing native ad units and tools to support them. Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo and most recently AOL all ...

Most Major U.S. Publishers Now Sell Ads Programmatically
Most major online publishers in the U.S. now sell at least some of their ad space using automated "programmatic" technology, according to new ...

TV Ads Could Soon Be Sold Programmatically, Magna’s Todd Gordon
The key efficiency new-wave digital media sales holds over TV is clear – super-targeting through addressable, automated and programmatic buying ...

How To Use Facebook's New Power Editor For Ads
Here's a guide to the power editor in Facebook's ad manager.