How do change the Font Name property to the TextBox control at the Run time in .Net 2.0?

Hi.,

I'm developing a website to support Tamil and English languages at runtime.

I'm using Resource files to change the properties of the controls at runtime.

There is no Bindable property to change the Font property for the Text Box control. That's my problem. Because I need to change the Font property of the Text Box at runtime.

Anybody have any other ideas to change the Font property at runtime? Please Help me...

Advance Wishes for you..............

Loganath.V
logosoftv
11/18/2008 12:04:26 PM
asp.net.localization 2171 articles. 0 followers. Follow

define your differnt font's in a cssfile like this

style.css

.text1
{
font-family:ATM Display Heavy;
}

.text2
{
font-family:Arial;
}

In Codefile change the CssClass-Property like this

if(this.TextBox1.CssClass == "text2")

this.TextBox1.CssClass ="text1";

else if (this.TextBox1.CssClass == "text1")

this.TextBox1.CssClass ="text2";

Jürgen
0
siedler
11/18/2008 1:11:42 PM

here is an example that may be of use to you.

good Luck

Liam.

TextBox1.Text = "Liam"

If IsPostBack Then

TextBox1.CssClass = "styleA"

Else

TextBox1.CssClass = "styleB"

End If

End Sub

.styleA

{

font-family: "Arial Black";

}

.styleB

{

font-family: Mistral;

}

</head>

<form id="form1" runat="server">

<asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button" />

</form>

Liam Mcmullen
0
liammcmullen

Running server controls compiled for .NET 1.1 in .NET 2.0
Hello, I have tried upgrading our ASP.NET 1.1 application to .NET 2.0 by using Web Application Projects, and it works beautifully. We use several 3rd party controls that we bought for use in .NET 1.1 and these seem to just work in .NET 2.0, except that I get an intermittent problem with one of them. Should DLLs compiled using .NET 1.1 simply work, except if they access classes that have been removed from the framework in .NET 2.0? If I have both .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 present on the machine and the ASP.NET application is configured to run using .NET 2.0 and I have a DLL compiled using .NE...

.NET 2.0 and .NET 3.0 Running parallel
Are there any known issues for both of the frameworks running in parallel on same machine Also searched on the web but would like to know complete reference, before I dirty my hands on the 3.0.Any help is appreciated.regardsRaheel Hussain--------------------------------Blog: http://www.dnfug.com/web/blogs/raheel/URL: http://www.raheelhussain.com/--------------------------------This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. The 2.0 and 3.0 frameworks don't run separately, they run together.  Think of .NET 3.0 as an extension of 2.0, ...

DLL does not run on .Net 2.0 but runs on .Net 1.1
We have a DLL that was written in .Net 1.1. The DLL was not developed by us and therefore we do not have the source code to modify it. Based on my investigations, the DLL seems to be inheriting from the ‘system.web.ui.pair’ class. Unfortunately, this class is now sealed in .Net 2.0 and it therefore can not be used in inheritance. Does anybody have an idea on how we can make this DLL work in .Net 2.0?  Any walk arounds? Thanks Try to use Reflection to know the stucture of DLL. ThanksGirijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/...

Access .Net 2.0 Application from .Net 2.0 Web Site
I need to populate a specific form in a .Net desktop application from a .net web application.  Is there an easy way to go about this? Hi, Based on my understanding, you want to start an executable application from your ASP.NET websit, right? We can invoke Process.Start method (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.diagnostics.process.start.aspx) to launch an executable application from ASP.NET application. Note: Please keep in mind, the ASP.NET application is running on the server, so it will start the executable application that exists in the server.   I look...

Clickonce deployment anyone (DW.NET 2.0 and .NET 2.0)?
I saw someone had posted a question about this already, and there were no responses. So I am hoping that this will get some. We had problems with the previous version of DW.NET 1.5 + VS2003 when attempting to deploy applications via a web server. So many problems that we eventually decided to run off a network drive (which is OK if your user base doesn't roam around the country). Anyway, we gave up on DW.NET, and started to use the datagrid control. Since then, much has changed. Our development team now has VS2005 professional and may start using DW.NET 2.0 (pending my inv...

.NET 3.0 or .NET 2.0?
I'm going to move my exiting software to .net soon. I'm just wondering if I should wait for the .NET 3.0 framework to be released or if I can start with the 2.0 now? I'd say you can go ahead and move your code to .Net 2.0 as .Net 3.0 uses the CLR version 2.0.Basically, .net 3.0 is .net 2.0 PLUS some new features for presentation (GUI), communication and workflow process.  So the compiler as well as the language features used by the 2.0 runtime will be the same in 2.0 and 3.0"Never argue with an idiot; He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experienc...

.NET 2.0 Data Connection (.NET 2.0 Beta Data Provider)
I have installed the .NET 2.0 Beta Data Provider, in the server explorer in Visual Studio 2005 I have tried to connect to this provider but I can not see it in the list. Is there something else you need to do to see this other than what is in the instructions or is this not supported yet? Hi Dean, I assume you mean ASE ADO.NET 2.0 Beta. I'm attaching the html readme for this product that you should have from downloading it. Are you talking about using Server Explorer to see the Provider? This functionality isn't working yet and should be available on GA or shortly ...

.Net Run time 2.0 error
Hi all, I had created an application pool whereby the application identity is configurable. But once I run the web application, it give me an error "Service Unavailable" Upon checking the event log, it show me the following error .Net Runtime 2.0 error Event ID : 1000 Faulting application w3wp.exe version 6.0.3790.3959 , stamp 45d6968e, faulting module unknown... And the application pools just stop by itself with status unknown error. Does anyone know what is the problem? When I change the identity to predefined "Network Service". There isn't such issue...

web.config problems when upgrading from .NET 2.0 Beta to .NET 2.0 release version
We uninstalled .NET 2.0 Beta and replaced it with .NET 2.0 release version.  And it messed everything up.  All applications now give weird errors indicating the lack of web.config files, despite the fact that they already have web.config files in place.  For example, the following error occurs even though the web.config file has <customErrors="Off">: Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for securit...

How to change .Net framework from Version=3.5.0.0 back to Version=2.0.0.0 ?
Hello, Can anyone tell me how to change .Net framework from Version=3.5.0.0 back to Version=2.0.0.0 ? I have 2 different versions of Visual Studio: VS2005 and VS2008. One is running in .NET framework 2.0.0.0 and the other one is running in framework version 3.5.0.0.  When run the web application that is in framework Version 2.0.0.0 in VS2005, I get the error below.  In the web.config of the project, there is no 'System.Core....' assembly listed in the Assemblies section and all other system assemblies are in framework version 2.0.0.0. Also I checked the Mic...

Help! Running .net 1.1 website on server with .net 2.0
Hi All,I have problems with running my .net version 1.1 website on a server that has .net version 2.0. Also my database is in sql server 2003 and on the server it is sql server 2005. The error that I am getting is: "unhandled exception..." and "invalid connection..."Please help! Kindly let me know if I have to modify my web.config file or other changes. (The website is working properly on my current server with sql server 2003 and .net framework version 1.1. ) Will let you know more details if required. Regards and thanks.  Hi, did you migrate your application to that server? If...

Web resources about - How do change the Font Name property to the TextBox control at the Run time in .Net 2.0? - asp.net.localization

Property - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article may require copy editing for grammar, style, cohesion, tone, or spelling . You can assist by editing it . In abstract, property ...

Property - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In abstraction, property is that which belongs to or with something, whether as an attribute or as a component of said thing. For the significant ...

Chinese property firm Yuhu hires ex-deputy premier Andrew Stoner
A Chinese-based property firm that has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Australian political parties has added former deputy premier ...

How property developers make windfall millions
Buy one thing, use spin and insider knowledge to get planning approval to turn it into something completely different and, hey presto, you've ...

Mt Maunganui property home of the year - The Courier-Mail Search Search
A LUXURY beachside home in Mt Maunganui and a renovation in Auckland have won supreme awards at New Zealand's 25th Registered Master Builders ...

Treasurer Scott Morrison orders forced sale of $10m of property
Foreign investors who have bought established residential real estate without notification given until end of month to declare purchases.

Property estates on former Perth school sites popular with buyers
CRAIGIE, about 24km from the CBD, is the site of Perth’s latest residential school conversion. The first 22 blocks at the site of the former ...

Property estates on former Perth school sites popular with buyers - PerthNow Search Search
CRAIGIE, about 24km from the CBD, is the site of Perth’s latest residential school conversion. The first 22 blocks at the site of the former ...

When Lang Walker is selling property, the RBA should be worried
If one thing has distinguished Lang Walker, it's been his ability to sell out at the right time. Lang Walker knows a bit about property development ...