Change keyboard layout and input language respectively

Hello!

Is there any way to change the input language on asp.net sites??

I have a mask to enter informations for members. This site is available in german and croatian. When the user changes the language to croation the input language of windows should also be changed! Is there any way to implement this?

Thank you

0
gentlemani
11/22/2006 11:17:23 AM
asp.net.localization 2171 articles. 0 followers. Follow

That is covered in this long thread the original poster wants users to change between English and Irish, so read that thread then post more questions because you can change the language with drop down list and accept contents in both langauge.  Hope this helps.

http://forums.asp.net/thread/1462764.aspx

Kind regards,
Gift Peddie
0
Caddre

Changing keyboard input language
PB 11.2 (8669) & PB 10.5 (7699) do not operate as normal windows applications. Each PB control (Datawindow, Editmask etc) seems to "prefer" system�s default input language, rather the language previously selected (when the focus was on another control). For example let�s suppose that default input language is English and that we have a window with 2 editmask controls. If the use, while he is on the first editmask control, changes the language to Greek or Russian and then moves to the second editmask, the input language is changed back to Englsh. If we go back to ...

change my VS.net 2003 local language
Hi, pls help me! how to change my local language of my Visual Studio.net 2003 and my IE6.0 to english version. Where Should I dowload the package to change back english version. thank you!...

how change the input language of textbox to another language?
 hii want to have a textbox in page with another input language example persianhow change the input language of textbox to another language?please help me What do you mean by changing input language? Users can write whatever they wish to a textbox....

Language keyboard change
Name: Andrea Gaifami Email: adotgaifamiatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Language keyboard change Comments: I'm not able to change the keyboard language settings while I'm using Mozilla (3.7 Alpha 4) while it works correctly with other programmes. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.3a4) Gecko/20100407 MozillaDeveloperPreview/3.7a4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must...

change keyboard language
Dear all, could you please tell me how to change between two languages? i will be appreciated for your assistance. Respectfully, Morad -- hamad_morad85 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ What desktop? KDE, Gnome, ...? -- Henk van Velden ------------------------------------------------------------------------ hcvv's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=180 View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=438717 Hi Morad, Good to see you once again. What's the desktop, Gnome ...

Language Keyboard Layouts
I am using Opensuse 11.0 KDE and in OOo I am unable to access and use foreign language keyboards. With Ubuntu Gnome OOo it was done by going to System/Preferences/Keyboards/Layouts. I have right clicked at the bottom of the page on English and obtained a window which looks like it is intended for the purpose of changing the language keyboard, but it doesn't work for me. I have added the names of several languages there but I still get only English when I type. I get a similar window when I click on Tools/Language, but that doesn't work either. Please note that this is not an ...

Changing keyboard layout
I can't change the keyboard layout, when I add second layout in YaST. The switching key combinations doesn't work. When I add second layout in "Configure Desktop", I can change layouts but often I should first mouse click the flag icon in the tray, before keyboard combination begins to work. -- Linux novice ----- openSUSE 11.1 64 Bit, KDE 3.5.10, -ASUS M3A78-EMH HDMI, Athlon X2 4000+ 2.1 GHz 65nm, Ice Hammer 4400 B, Corsair XMS2 2x1Gb 800 MHz, Radeon HD 3200 Int, LG L2000C, Seagate 500 GB- --------------------------------------------------------------------...

keyboard input language
Name: Black Wind Product: Firefox Summary: keyboard input language Comments: hi mozillas, i am a dedicate user of firefox, thers a feedback, more like a request its about the input language it wud be great if u make firefox remembers the input keyboard language 4 each tab and thaks a lot for firefox keep it up sorry 4 my bad english Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide o...

Keyboard language changed?
I got a call from a Japanese lady running Windows XP who says that her keyboard is suddenly producing the wrong characters whenever she types an email or something in Word. Is this likely a case of Windows using the wrong keyboard language, or what? I could use suggestions on how to troubleshoot the situation and, hopefully, set it aright. -- Daze On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 19:24:26 -0800, Daze N. Knights wrote: > I got a call from a Japanese lady running Windows XP who says that her > keyboard is suddenly producing the wrong characters whenever she types > an email o...

changing language input
Hi. how do i change my language input. My main language is english and i want my secondary language to be simplified chinese. How do i do that. Is there a built in way in openSUSE 11 to do so ? -- thotheolh ------------------------------------------------------------------------ If you are using KDE Configure Desktop>Regional>Keyboard Layout offers you a Chinese layout but I don't know if that will include the one you want. -- john_hudson ------------------------------------------------------------------------ john_hudson's Profile: http://forums.op...

local language change
Name: Hendrik Steyaert Email: hendrikdotsteyaertatgmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: local language change Comments: I upgraded to Firefox 2.0.0.2 and the language has automatically changed to Dutch which i don't want. Please ask the user if he wants to change the language befor doing so. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nl; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Keyboard behavior change for <input type="number"> and <input x-inputmode="numeric">

Globalization and Localization .....Change the language
Hi !!i saw the foloowing code Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, _     ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load    ' Run the first time the page is displayed    If Not IsPostBack Then       Dim sLang As String       ' Get the user's preferred language.       sLang = ...

Localized in The Language not with Microsoft net
Some languages are there which is not built in with microsoft.net like Sindhi, Pashot and many others. When we want to localize in these languages. How can we do it? Hi, so far Microsoft supports the main languages encoding,  search for the parent languages of Sindhi, Pashot , they should contain the encoding required to present this sub languages. of store in general unicode format. check http://unicode.org/ for furthure detailsRabeeh AblaSoftware ArchitectGlobalVisionCheck my blog: http://weblogs.asp.net/rabeehabla/P.S: For answers that satisfy your question goal, you ma...

Web resources about - Change keyboard layout and input language respectively - asp.net.localization

Larwyn’s Linx: GOPe Cozying Up to Trump to Stop Cruz
Send us tips ! Bloggers: install a Larwyn's Linx widget . Get real-time news, 24/7, at BadBlue . Nation They Fear Cruz This Much: GOPe Cozying ...

Burkina Faso hotel siege declared over
At least 27 killed, including four assailants, and 126 freed as standoff ends, but operation continues at nearby hotel.

Recommended Reading: The brilliance of David Bowie
'Heroes,' Heavenly Bodies and David Bowie's Untouchable Brilliance Bomani Jones, Playboy I've followed the work of ESPN's Bomani Jones long enough ...

‘Game Of Thrones’ Queen Of The Dragons Emilia Clarke Teases ‘Big Moments’ In Season 6 And The Return ...
With the new season of Game of Thrones only months away, fans are eagerly waiting for any spoilers concerning the fate of one Jon Snow (Kit Harington). ...

Bill Maher Petitions President Obama To Appear On ‘Real Time With Bill Maher’ – And Thousands Of Viewers ...
Bill Maher fans (nearly 30,000 and counting) have answered the talk-show host’s call to arms — or, more accurately, call to fingers — by typing ...

Bernie Sanders Beating Hillary Clinton on Broadcast TV
Bloomberg Bernie Sanders Beating Hillary Clinton on Broadcast TV Bloomberg After months of having the airwaves to herself, Hillary Clinton ...

JohnAndLisaGiveBack.com Scam? Are Powerball Winners John And Lisa Robinson Giving Back Money Through ...
The scam website johnandlisagiveback.com is getting plenty of attention, with its claims that the “Powerball Winners are Giving Away Cash To ...

Wal-Mart to close 154 stores in the US
Wal-Mart is closing 154 stores in the U.S. and another big chunk in its challenging Brazilian market.

Taiwan elects new nationalist president, threatening China relations
It’s getting hard to keep track of all the international news this week, what with so much of the world being on fire and all, but there was ...

The week in Apple news: iAd shuts down, Apple Music subscribers, Apple News app, and more
Apple headlines for the week ending Jan. 15, 2016 The big news this week was about the upcoming versions of iOS and OS X. Apple released public ...